Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

:lol: aight guys I'm about to eat but then I'm down for the long haul.

Sub out fleece with Un and we still have 4.
I'm sure we can get 2 more. About to hit up breakfast club.

Edit: no breakfast

Worse case is we LFG some guys.

championboyz7 championboyz7
putting in work putting in work
Warmachine85 Warmachine85

Where y'all at?
I will be on at like 830-9. If these dudes I know are on, I will invite them.

But yeah, worse come to worse we LFG.

We running IB tonight too?

Got my 310 twilight garrison from my weekly lord shaxx bounties :pimp:

Was sitting in my vault

Got my 310 twilight garrison from my weekly lord shaxx bounties
pimp.gif

Was sitting in my vault
Come flourish with me and the rest of the twilight garrison boys 
pimp.gif

Come flourish with me and the rest of the twilight garrison boys 
pimp.gif

Everyone be using that MIDA-Multi these days, and props to you for being the remaining minority that still walks around with a shotgun in the Iron Banner 

#TeamShotgun  #FTheseSnipers

Last edited by a moderator:
When you slide in the bubble undetected :lol:

and when you are shooting blanks (y'all be thinking i be lying :lol:) and they said his ping was in the green :smh:

Last edited:
Who trying to carry Fleecey through this mission real quick???? Where I gotta escape Hellmouth. I forgot what kept killing me but it was an end boss.

Got my 310 twilight garrison from my weekly lord shaxx bounties :pimp:

Was sitting in my vault

Come flourish with me and the rest of the twilight garrison boys :pimp:

Son....When do I reach this level?

Thousands of hours of practice playing FPS games. You need to improve your twitch reflexes where you minimize processing information and just react. It's like anything else you do in life, where some people are and always will be better than you anyway. But you can always get significantly better than what you are now.

Last edited:
I went from being the god at fps shooters and then got old and lost most of my twitch reactions.

I be feeling like a old all star. Like my mind knows what to do but my body can't carry me anymore smh....

Still tho on a good day I can shake these old bones off and wreck a squad.

Now I stick to raiding since I'm a filthy casual!!!

With that said anyone going to be on today

Quick Iron Banner PSA:

Once you reach Rank 5 and get your package from Saladin, head to orbit, you will get a piece of gear between 310 and 320.

Apparently they still have not fixed this bug. Received a 311 Chest :smh: for my Warlock.

Also, you will not lose your drop even if you log out/switch characters immediately, etc.. Once you bring that character to orbit again you'll get the drop.

Quick Iron Banner PSA:

Once you reach Rank 5 and get your package from Saladin, head to orbit, you will get a piece of gear between 310 and 320.

Apparently they still have not fixed this bug. Received a 311 Chest :smh: for my Warlock.

Also, you will not lose your drop even if you log out/switch characters immediately, etc.. Once you bring that character to orbit again you'll get the drop.

I was wondering if this was still an issue. I'm close to a 5 with my Titan. Will get there tonight.

Back
Top Bottom