Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

First the fat boys break up........
Tomorrow is my anniversary I don't think I'll be able to finish oryx before the reset smh.

Tomorrow is my anniversary I don't think I'll be able to finish oryx before the reset smh.

We made it oryx tonight so at the very least we should be able to try.

And sadly, I was trash platforming tonight at the sisters :lol:

We also did the challenge tonight. Got fleeces Titan to be able to be 310 but he doesn't have anything unlocked :lol:

Last edited:
@Ace93 that evade doe:

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Got another 320 ghost from totems....And a 310

Need to run Warpriest now on my Titan.

Blah.

LfG now. I left at warpriest cause someone else dipped lol but first plate run had him under hlf. Dont know why I did that. Now I'm with these dummies who running totems and don't know to kill the knight before running off [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

And cant find a warpriest cp.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME

Edit: this is like our 10,000th time at totems lol yoooo

Last edited:

We made it oryx tonight so at the very least we should be able to try.

And sadly, I was trash platforming tonight at the sisters :lol:

We also did the challenge tonight. Got fleeces Titan to be able to be 310 but he doesn't have anything unlocked :lol:
With the transfer of my warlock guns [emoji]128514[/emoji] but I do got a 320 ghost. 320 artificat. 320 gauntlet.

Last edited:
Lol but why dude said "We can 5 man Warpriest easy" when someone left after getting their reward, I'm like yo, yall couldn't even beat totems with 6, how you sound?

Lol but why dude said "We can 5 man Warpriest easy" when someone left after getting their reward, I'm like yo, yall couldn't even beat totems with 6, how you sound?

you mean the sisters?
we could have done it. the totems are different because of the process involved.
since we help the middle guys with grenades and stuff and all of us are pretty strong now, we could have definitely taken them down.

edit: just caught up. so you ran last night on LFG. makes sense now :lol:

that said, we gonna try and finish Oryx tonight? I can struggle from like 730-930.

TB is in
Me

Fleece?
willypete willypete ?
championboyz7 championboyz7
Undefined Undefined
@Starfox070 - bruh stop sending me messages and just jump in the party :D
putting in work putting in work
docwatson docwatson

also, we will do the challenge mode strategy so that we can practice for next week.

Last edited:

you mean the sisters?
we could have done it. the totems are different because of the process involved.
since we help the middle guys with grenades and stuff and all of us are pretty strong now, we could have definitely taken them down.

edit: just caught up. so you ran last night on LFG. makes sense now :lol:

that said, we gonna try and finish Oryx tonight? I can struggle from like 730-930.

TB is in
Me

Fleece?
willypete willypete ?
championboyz7 championboyz7
Undefined Undefined
@Starfox070 - bruh stop sending me messages and just jump in the party :D
putting in work putting in work
docwatson docwatson

also, we will do the challenge mode strategy so that we can practice for next week.

I completed the raid yesterday night, but if I'm on later and you guys need another I'm down. We had a little trouble at Oryx with the LFG squad I ran with and they did this 8 orb strat that I've never done before. Those light eater nights be out quickly trying to get the orbs :lol:

I got home later than expected from outlets yesterday, and I thought you guys were at Oryx so I LFG the sisters quickly but you guys had a raid team already so I just LFG Oryx after and then worked on my second character a little.

Just Oryx? That's fine with me

Yea just oryx but we will be doing the challenge strategy in preparation for next week. Pretty much just killing the ogres and knights asap.

I was reading up on it since I didn't know what was good.

If we stack the 4 orbs x 4 and detonate them all at once, we can essentially 1 shot oryx and never have to do the 2nd part of the fight where we get teleported into the dome.

Back
Top Bottom