Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@TimShepard I'm dead over here :lol:

we have 7 people that said they wanted to roll so far. if all 7 hop on then ill bow out and play IB.

hey Un ( Undefined Undefined who da best bubbler right now... Sup or Fleece? :lol:
Lmaooo it was real last night

AND usually we can't get 7 replies now we got 7 people lmao

If you bow out that will defeat the purpose as you normally lead the raid lol. If you coming out, I'm not doing it. Who gonna lead us? SHOTTA!? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

^ JOKE of the year right there boy

JJ or Number 5 can to be honest. Both are extremely solid and probably better than I am. I am cool with bowing out because I want you guys to get it done over me.

Breakfast has never finished the hard raid and Flakin Willy hasn't either. those 2 are a must.

We got Shotta JJ and Number 5 to steady the ship and you to take the next step and have that part mastered.

Me... I just want my 320 ghost and am happy to go ghost hunting while you guys eat :pimp:

we have 7 people that said they wanted to roll so far. if all 7 hop on then ill bow out and play IB.

hey Un ( Undefined Undefined who da best bubbler right now... Sup or Fleece? :lol:
Lmaooo it was real last night

AND usually we can't get 7 replies now we got 7 people lmao

If you bow out that will defeat the purpose as you normally lead the raid lol. If you coming out, I'm not doing it. Who gonna lead us? SHOTTA!? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

^ JOKE of the year right there boy

JJ or Number 5 can to be honest. Both are extremely solid and probably better than I am. I am cool with bowing out because I want you guys to get it done over me.

Breakfast has never finished the hard raid and Flakin Willy hasn't either. those 2 are a must.

We got Shotta JJ and Number 5 to steady the ship and you to take the next step and have that part mastered.

Me... I just want my 320 ghost and am happy to go ghost hunting while you guys eat :pimp:
I just got another 320 ghost last night and another 312 rocket launcher [emoji]128529[/emoji]

I think I have about 3, 320 ghosts. I'll play IB with you..Need My Titan rank 5

And ight, and they never beat it hard? Wow. Though BC did at least. Or will. I was just doing strikes with Will. Got an exotic gauntlet but it was trash smh

Hit rank 5 with Warlock yesterday. Will power level the Titan and hunter tonight with the bounties and get them there as well. 311 boots from first rank 5 package. Need to buy auto and shotty
PSN being DDOS'ed. Hopefully it's up tonight... 

Bro Im Horry, I'm good off the bench if other heads wanna run they can have my spot, I just play to enjoy the time with the homies and I like the challenges, adds new flavor to the raid. I'll probably be in the party chat so we can situate it later.

Bro Im Horry, I'm good off the bench if other heads wanna run they can have my spot, I just play to enjoy the time with the homies and I like the challenges, adds new flavor to the raid. I'll probably be in the party chat so we can situate it later.

naw man... we trying to lure you back to the dark side.... cant do that from the bench bro... plus you get to learn Oryx with a twist so we can do the challenge next week.

@TimShepard on thing you'll learn about destiny is they will love to give you the same thing over and over. Your gift is high level ghosts.

My gift is 320 boots.... they love giving me 320 boots and 319 class items but can't generally sniff a high level ghost or a chest plate above 310.

Last edited:

naw man... we trying to lure you back to the dark side.... cant do that from the bench bro... plus you get to learn Oryx with a twist so we can do the challenge next week.
Yeah I never did the stacking of orbs, I'm def down for that. Not too worried tho the knight stealing knights have always been priority the ogres are really more of my concern. I'll be online unlike my PS bredrin
ohwell.gif
 friendly jab.

@TimShepard on thing you'll learn about destiny is they will love to give you the same thing over and over. Your gift is high level ghosts.

My gift is 320 boots.... they love giving me 320 boots and 319 glass items but can't generally sniff a high level ghost or a chest plate above 310.
Mine is gauntlets 

Yeah I never did the stacking of orbs, I'm def down for that. Not too worried tho the knight stealing knights have always been priority the ogres are really more of my concern. I'll be online unlike my PS bredrin :\  friendly jab.

bring your titan.... ill be in the party learning.

:rofl: at that story fleece

And Fleece by far, Sup bubble placement cost us a whole round of damage on Golgororh and killed us that time of which we do not speak :smh:

And the thing is it's still better than his bubble placement all of last year. Before he wouldn't even drop his bubble unless we asked. I swore it cost him a bit of his life force each time to do it :lol:

And Fleece by far, Sup bubble placement cost us a whole round of damage on Golgororh and killed us that time of which we do not speak :smh:

And the thing is it's still better than his bubble placement all of last year. Before he wouldn't even drop his bubble unless we asked. I swore it cost him a bit of his life force each time to do it :lol:

:rofl:

yo fleece's deception of the LFG dudes had me dead. like he really dropped that bubble in a timely manner, letting dudes dip in and out like they were getting blessed or something.... #deadonaction

My gift is 320 boots.... they love giving me 320 boots and 319 glass items but can't generally sniff a high level ghost or a chest plate above 310.
Bro I have 300+ everything except my boots. I still have 277 rare boots lmao. No boots will drop for me. Ever. Or higher than what I have.

But yeah, guess mine is ghosts because that's all I get.

My Titan isn't hard mode ready @bigj505
 :\

hunter?
Only have a warlock and my titan
Son, I is disappointed :lol:

Bro I have 300+ everything except my boots. I still have 277 rare boots lmao. No boots will drop for me. Ever. Or higher than what I have.

But yeah, guess mine is ghosts because that's all I get.

we all have that 1 piece that keeps us looking bad :smh:

:rofl:

yo fleece's deception of the LFG dudes had me dead. like he really dropped that bubble in a timely manner, letting dudes dip in and out like they were getting blessed or something.... #deadonaction
I dropped it right in the back of us or halfway on us too, so they would think it was weapons of light. At least they had protection, I was doing them a favor. I should've gotten hammers and threw them at Warpriest during next aura FOH. Since they unnapreciative.

Next time I'm popping a bubble and watching what they do and critiquing after. I'm am OG now. Just sit down in my bubble and watch everyone else put in work.

Yall talking about supreme. Yeah I saw that clip it was hilarious :rofl:

@TimShepard STOP!

you have me over here holding in laughs at work and its a full house in here. dudes trying to figure out why my work is so funny today :stoneface:

Last edited:
Homie said he should have thrown hammers at the warpriest during his aura. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom