Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Undefined Undefined @TimShepard docwatson docwatson starfox070 starfox070

About that warlock.....

and I cant get enough of this twilight garrison... I think I make fights harder :lol:
I hope I get one lol, I saw you use it once, running behind you.

Also, I didn't know for armor, if it's an exotic and you transfer it you still only get the class piece for the character you got it on.

Also, are you gonna run the Raid again with your other characters? I wanna do a raid with my titan as well, but still struggling with the jumping. Don't wanna LFG and feel rushed, cause it happened once already. I may or may not do the challenge with the titan. But Oryx drops a 320 gun....Might have to

:lol: sometimes I use it because I like the sound. You'll see Titans do the air kick with no one around a lot too :lol:

I'm not sure about doing my other characters. It's a struggle to get together to finish the hard raid as it is but I'm down for whatever.

And the Titan jumping.... It'll get better when you unlock the other available jumps. I never used the first jump. Mainly the 2nd.

Lastly, yea armor is specific to the character. The good thing is you can infuse gear which wasn't available in year 1. Year 1 meant you had to run the raid with all of your chars in order to get higher gear. Year 2 means you can run with 1 if you want and just infuse with your other homies. Like my hunter is a 316 I think and I don't bother to raid with him.
OK. I'll at least run until daughters with my Titan then. But yeah, the jumping is way diff. Just annoying when I kept dying on the moving platforms and they're like BOOTY WARRRIORRRRR ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLEEEE, especially after they all cleared it and ran off, like damn, if you ain't helping you hurting.

Tried to get more exotics last night to no avail. Got 4 in total yesterday. Nothing I like except a higher Juju but it was cool finally getting an exotic primary.

And that lag...Happened to me yesterday
Whole team attacking a dude in the wall. I got the kill [emoji]128522[/emoji]

J when I saw you do your lateral jump and I was running behind you, I done damn double tapped and turnEd the analog quick to make it look like I did it too!!!! Whoever saw probably think Warlocks got it [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I wanna be like Mikeeee-ike

......I WANNA BE LIKE SNIPEEEE-IPE

Last edited:
J when I saw you do your lateral jump and I was running behind you, I done damn double tapped and turnEd the analog quick to make it look like I did it too!!!! Whoever saw probably think Warlocks got it [emoji]128514[/emoji]

@TimShepard titan is cool for sure

:lol:
The funny part is hearing Un around the corner putting the swim move on dudes and seeing his name come up with kills.

And yes run your Titan tonight. Make sure you grab your vanguard bounties so you can get exp for the trip. Just don't bring that fraud bubble with you :rofl:

@TimShepard titan is cool for sure

:lol:
The funny part is hearing Un around the corner putting the swim move on dudes and seeing his name come up with kills.

And yes run your Titan tonight. Make sure you grab your vanguard bounties so you can get exp for the trip. Just don't bring that fraud bubble with you :rofl:
You know I'm coming with the roof over the head and hammers at warpiest, matter of fact imma record it if I get annoyed enough to do it. How do I record the party chat? Cause I'm liable to snap on all of them during that time frame and chew they a****.

DaBootyWarrior will live...Forever

And I told you, I been doing laterals. Double jump and a hard turn :rofl:

cool so we have

@TimShepard
Breakfast
me
docwatson docwatson
willypete willypete
@Putting In Work

we should definitely get to oryx tonight. please be on time guys.
I'll be on but you got 6. I guess let me know if someone can't make it

if dude that posted above you follows thru with his threat then you will get the invite asap :lol:

Any checkpoint you need or do you want to start fresh? Def don't want to leave anyone out and I know some of us have alts that we can use to run with others.

cool so we have

@TimShepard
Breakfast
me
docwatson docwatson
willypete willypete
@Putting In Work

if dude that posted above you follows thru with his threat then you will get the invite asap :lol:

Any checkpoint you need or do you want to start fresh? Def don't want to leave anyone out and I know some of us have alts that we can use to run with others.
It's Tuesday boss.
View media item 1856635

cool so we have

@TimShepard
Breakfast
me
docwatson docwatson
willypete willypete
@Putting In Work

It's Tuesday boss.
View media item 1856635

So from the beginning then?

cool so we have

@TimShepard
Breakfast
me
docwatson docwatson
willypete willypete
@Putting In Work

It's Tuesday boss.
View media item 1856635

So from the beginning then?
View media item 1856702

Back
Top Bottom