Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Fleece leading raid organization now?

Sheds a thug tear in approval :lol:

You had your time, old man. This MY time now.

We beat daughters and I stopped. Took longer than it should've, then we realized at the end one dude never even ran hard before. He was a 305. I didn't even realize it. I think he came in at 310. LFG Is a win and lose smh. Then again dude cursed oUT his mom for having Alzheimers....I think he be beating her smh

Will dipped early. Then someone else dipped. Then someone else dipped. Then they wanted to do challenge. I said no. Champion and everyone else dipped except my one boy. Lol.

Time for grilled cheeses.

Either you run the raid, or run the fade.

You choose.

View media item 1856721

rep solely for the camron.jpeg
"I'm in Chicago, looking for a bussdown, to make me put my two hands up, touchdown"

We beat daughters and I stopped. Took longer than it should've, then we realized at the end one dude never even ran hard before. He was a 305. I didn't even realize it. I think he came in at 310. LFG Is a win and lose smh. Then again dude cursed oUT his mom for having Alzheimers....I think he be beating her smh

Will dipped early. Then someone else dipped. Then someone else dipped. Then they wanted to do challenge. I said no. Champion and everyone else dipped except my one boy. Lol.

"I'm in Chicago, looking for a bussdown, to make me put my two hands up, touchdown"
tumblr_n400uqvZpK1r499tto1_500.gif

tumblr_mifrciRtDV1qgae4ro1_400.gif

tumblr_n0wn35S8jR1t2sh2qo1_250.gif

pif-o.gif

nthat.gif

tumblr_n400uqvZpK1r499tto1_500.gif

tumblr_mifrciRtDV1qgae4ro1_400.gif

tumblr_n0wn35S8jR1t2sh2qo1_250.gif

pif-o.gif

nthat.gif
Lmao chill that rapcity freestyle was a classic

I'm bout' to watch it right now while I drink this coffee.

I don't even drink coffee.

It was his stepmother but still. Dude was wild turkey for how ham he was going.

My bad I had to dip early, I had to go meet up with my girl for some stuff. I'll be online when old man J tries to lead us through the raid

It was his stepmother but still. Dude was wild turkey for how ham he was going.

My bad I had to dip early, I had to go meet up with my girl for some stuff. I'll be online when old man J tries to lead us through the raid
Either or, I would hate to have a kid like that take care of me when I'm old, no respect, but it ain't my place to say anything about it so I left it alone. He's the type to get mad that a dyslexic person can't read. They're DYSLEXIC.

Yeah yeah, flaking willy with the flake, this ain't nothing we haven't seen before. lol.

I wasn't doing no Oryx though, I was hungry and we're raiding later today, not trying to spend my whole damn day in a raid lol.

Ya'll got the CP though on your alt. Maybe RNG will actually give me something on my damn Warlock SMFH.

Got a 305 Ghost from NF though. Blah.

Last edited:
YA BOY MESSED UP BIG TIME bigj505 bigj505 . Another FourKnights as far as I'm concerned.

I'd rather we wipe in the beginning. Even halfway. But at the very end? Man....It's like almost having it but not being good enough.

At least we know the mechanics.

We should roll the team we had tonight. Those bubbles in the shade was clutch good ish starfox070 starfox070 aka #5. I was able to use my TOM and not having to waste machine gun ammo that I used on knights.

willypete willypete had heads hots on point during totems...I was praying you'd miss one you perfectly crafted light level 305 but play Ike it's 3005 mutha phu**a

Last but not least Warmachine85 Warmachine85 you still trash.

Got the Obsidian Mind. Gonna try it out now. Another 312 rocket. A 308 ghost. 317 chest. Had a 316 shotgun I used on my spindle.

Let's get it done tomorrow. No more struggle. Funny part was I was texting someone the last run and drunk with no hope of getting as far as we did and then...We did I'm like "B******* I'LL CALL YOU BACK ISH JUST GOT REAL"

But yeah. Tomorrow. So I can have the rest of the week free. Lol.

YA BOY MESSED UP BIG TIME bigj505 bigj505 . Another FourKnights as far as I'm concerned.

I'd rather we wipe in the beginning. Even halfway. But at the very end? Man....It's like almost having it but not being good enough.

We should roll the team we had tonight. Those bubbles in the shade was clutch good ish starfox070 starfox070 aka #5. I was able to use my TOM and not having to waste machine gun ammo that I used on knights.

willypete willypete had heads hots on point during totems...I was praying you'd miss one you perfectly crafted light level 305 but play Ike it's 3005 mutha phu**a

Got the Obsidian Mind. Gonna try it out now. Another 312 rocket. A 308 ghost. 317 chest. Had a 316 shotgun I used on my spindle.

Let's get it done tomorrow. No more struggle. Funny part was I was texting someone the last run and drunk with no hope of getting as far as we did and then...We did I'm like "B******* I'LL CALL YOU BACK ISH JUST GOT REAL"

He panicked because of what the vessel did, but we would have had another run anyways since he ate a blight. Not a big deal. It happens.

And those bubbles weren't his most of the time :wink:

He panicked because of what the vessel did, but we would have had another run anyways since he ate a blight. Not a big deal. It happens.

And those bubbles weren't his most of the time :wink:

Oh ok...I take it back #5

And yah. Tomorrow. Lol. So close. Lol. I could feel the 320 weapon in my inventory lmao.

How y'all do ?

Almost got the 16 orbs but the vessel pulled a slick move on the last run. I had to get off. Was good tho. Def need 2 Titans.
you trash for letting him get an orb.
That wasn't in me tho. The vessel appeared to have run straight for the orb on the last run. I was up top and didn't notice until it was too late.
you trash for not noticing in time b.

Outside of the Iron Banner drops my gear looking real basic right now.

Need to hit these raids

How y'all do ?

Almost got the 16 orbs but the vessel pulled a slick move on the last run. I had to get off. Was good tho. Def need 2 Titans.

you trash for letting him get an orb.

That wasn't in me tho. The vessel appeared to have run straight for the orb on the last run. I was up top and didn't notice until it was too late.

you trash for not noticing in time b.
:rofl:

Lmao you lucky im working these crazy hours again. Bomoclat

Lmao you lucky im working these crazy hours again. Bomoclat
I forgot you back working again...haha sucker....now you a putting ya fingers pon di time clock instead of di controllerrrr

BLACK SPINDLE DAY!!!!!

Undefined Undefined need the CP for the challenge?

Also.... when fleece takes one of his many breaks and the team gets tired of it....

Offered up for a sacrifice :pimp:

Last edited:
Lmao wish we had 3 Titans or a way to create orbs during the ad clear phase after we stagger oryx that way we can have a bubble each time in the shade. I had switch to blessings once. That was our best runs with the bubble up in the shade.

Also, if you stay in the center during shade and let him target he's quite easy to avoid too. We started getting that down real good as well. That vessel messed everything up tho.

They didn't want us to win.

Side note I had to kill 2 Knights Sometimes tho well a lot of times.

Lmao wish we had 3 Titans or a way to create orbs during the ad clear phase after we stagger oryx that way we can have a bubble each time in the shade. I had switch to blessings once. That was our best runs with the bubble up in the shade.

Also, if you stay in the center during shade and let him target he's quite easy to avoid too. We started getting that down real good as well. That vessel messed everything up tho.

I could use my hunter if need be so we can have more orbs.

The guy on plate 3 wasn't killing both the knights.....I won't say no names though lol

BLACK SPINDLE DAY!!!!!

Undefined Undefined need the CP for the challenge?

Also.... when fleece takes one of his many breaks and the team gets tired of it....

Offered up for a sacrifice :pimp:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] that's messed up

I got mad caused Humagram roommate always unplug the Internet when she get home, like WHY. AND she tried to say I was lying cause I didn't see it myself. So I unplugged her TV and she tried to unplug my Xbox then she started choking me out and we started fighting lol, and one of many breaks? Call out the people who never be online on time [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

I'm thinking about running my Titan....Blessings is halfway full I can unlock it by the time we play tonight. What yall think?

I could use my hunter if need be so we can have more orbs.

The guy on plate 3 wasn't killing both the knights.....I won't say no names though lol
FOH yes I was. I was shooting the red bar knight in the back once I got up top. I never saw another knight back there. Don't they spawn BEHIND the plate?

One dude wasn't on plate 2 half thetime or near it. Won't say no names.

Yes I will.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom