Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@TimShepard
"On hard mode, after each ogre dies, a knight will spawn on the other side of the arena, and try to run to the corrupted light and destroy it, and the players on the pillars must kill those knights."

I think you are shooting the wrong knight maybe.... because number 3 and 4 were consistently there.

Regardless, we just need to get the mechanics a bit more sound and we should be Gucci..

@willypete - we don't need the hunter for orbs to be honest.... we just need orbs so you could do what I was asking Ricky to do and pop your radiance and kills ads if you are comfy with not having a super.... even in the dome where the ads get in you, or someone else, could clear the floor with radiance and weapons to give orbs.

Here is a video of a hard raid.

Pick up from 3:20 and watch.At about 3:30 a knight spawns and dude kills it. hes shooting across since its a clearer view so in theory, you would kill knight 4 instead of 3 (which spawns near but may be harder to see) and Number 5 would have killed knight 3. For some reason, knights 3 and 4 were always alive and its no way you were killing knights 1 or 2 since they were on the other side..

Last edited:
@TimShepard
"On hard mode, after each ogre dies, a knight will spawn on the other side of the arena, and try to run to the corrupted light and destroy it, and the players on the pillars must kill those knights."

I think you are shooting the wrong knight maybe.... because number 3 and 4 were consistently there.

Regardless, we just need to get the mechanics a bit more sound and we should be Gucci..

@willypete - we don't need the hunter for orbs to be honest.... we just need orbs so you could do what I was asking Ricky to do and pop your radiance and kills ads if you are comfy with not having a super.... even in the dome where the ads get in you, or someone else, could clear the floor with radiance and weapons to give orbs.
Oh OK, so I was shooting the right knight if it spawns on the other side.... But now I know it spawns once the ogre dies (I guess I missed that part of the article, I'll go back and re-read). I was killing the ogre and waiting for the 4th to spawn. I got it now. No worries.

OK, so then @willypete  can run Radiance with two grenades...And I'll bring out my titan to place shields up in the shade if I get in there before J

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/137817"On hard mode, after each ogre dies, a knight will spawn on the other side of the arena, and try to run to the corrupted light and destroy it, and the players on the pillars must kill those knights."

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/149604"href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/149604" style="display:inline-block;">@willypete
 can run Radiance with two grenades...And I'll bring out my titan to place shields up in the shade if I get in there before J

I edited my post. Check it out.

i would prefer us not have 3 titans because it would mess up things if we did it again. like if TB and I are titans then Number 5 can be a hunter. then if we do the challenge again, number 5 and you could be titans and ill be a hunter or a warlock. the titans just need orbs and we are all strong enough to kill the shadow without a boost from the hunter's super

@@TimShepard

@@willypete - we don't need the hunter for orbs to be honest.... we just need orbs so you could do what I was asking Ricky to do and pop your radiance and kills ads if you are comfy with not having a super.... even in the dome where the ads get in you, or someone else, could clear the floor with radiance and weapons to give orbs.
Oh OK, so I was shooting the right knight if it spawns on the other side.... But now I know it spawns once the ogre dies (I guess I missed that part of the article, I'll go back and re-read). I was killing the ogre and waiting for the 4th to spawn. I got it now. No worries.

OK, so then @willypete
 can run Radiance with two grenades...And I'll bring out my titan to place shields up in the shade if I get in there before J
I edited my post. Check it out.

i would prefer us not have 3 titans because it would mess up things if we did it again. like if TB and I are titans then Number 5 can be a hunter. then if we do the challenge again, number 5 and you could be titans and ill be a hunter or a warlock. the titans just need orbs and we are all strong enough to kill the shadow without a boost from the hunter's super
OK then. I'll bring my Warlock and do radiance for Ad Control during shade...I got the chest anyways so I can throw double the grenades, cool then?

And OK, bout to check it now.

After you stagger Oryx and clearing all those adds while you wait to get teleported to fight the shade, you could also pop supers there to make orbs before you go in there. 

You guys also are funneling the adds at the very beginning of the encounter to the middle and hitting them with a tether to make orbs in the middle, right? I normally have a decent amount of orbs just sitting there for me when I run through from that. 

After you stagger Oryx and clearing all those adds while you wait to get teleported to fight the shade, you could also pop supers there to make orbs before you go in there. 

You guys also are funneling the adds at the very beginning of the encounter to the middle and hitting them with a tether to make orbs in the middle, right? I normally have a decent amount of orbs just sitting there for me when I run through from that. 

We are funneling are the beginning usually if I'm a hunter I pop my teather at the add clear to have orbs.

Last night I ran Titan so I couldn't make any orbs

We are funneling are the beginning usually if I'm a hunter I pop my teather at the add clear to have orbs.

Last night I ran Titan so I couldn't make any orbs
Gotcha

We also have plate #3 guy take out the Knight across from him and go to mid to the bubble and the 2 guys downing the Ogres are responsible for getting that last Knight when he spawns.

Everyone pitches in to help the runner down the Vessel. Yea from time to time, he will just straight B-line past everything and go straight to the bombs sometimes.

Ogres can also glitch/teleport on you as well. 

So only one spawns on each side or one from each corner? He didn't turn behind him to shoot one?

@bigj505

4 knights. if you are number 3 then StarFox was responsible for killing the knight that spawns near you.
2 kills 1's knight.
1 kills 2's knight.
3 kills 4's knight (where no one is - so you were supposed to kill this knight)
4 (floater) kills 3's knight (starfox was doing this)

since we are running high intellect, we only need a few orbs so warlocks can do the job pretty easily.

Number 5 can be a hunter if u ok with fleece and you on Titan duties he has blessings already.
don't ever suggest fleece run the fraud bubble. you can run hunter or warlock and TB and I will be titans.

What time y'all trying again
same time every night. 7:30 - 8 :D

struggle box took over this thread
mean.gif

where all the psn folks at?
We struggling online tho. Try talking ish when PSN full recovers. Thanks

Same time I assume, 730-8. 

So then you want me to run Titan and you use your Hunter?

So only one spawns on each side or one from each corner? @bigj

So only one spawns on each side or one from each corner? He didn't turn behind him to shoot one?

@bigj505
4 knights. if you are number 3 then StarFox was responsible for killing the knight that spawns near you.
2 kills 1's knight.
1 kills 2's knight.
3 kills 4's knight (where no one is - so you were supposed to kill this knight)
4 (floater) kills 3's knight (starfox was doing this)

Last edited:

since we are running high intellect, we only need a few orbs so warlocks can do the job pretty easily.
Number 5 can be a hunter if u ok with fleece and you on Titan duties he has blessings already.
don't ever suggest fleece run the fraud bubble. you can run hunter or warlock and TB and I will be titans.
same time every night. 7:30 - 8
happy.gif
I got all 3 bubbles though ***

Last edited:
struggle box took over this thread :smh:

consoles matter when we talking about the same game doe?

some ps dudes have been helpful in getting us this far. their advice has been priceless.

zero, wright, ihust1e have all chimed in.

mean.gif

some ps dudes have been helpful in getting us this far. their advice has been priceless.

nope not at all

just miss seeing the psn'ers thats all
say their SN 3 times and they'll appear.
roll.gif

You on a roll

struggle box took over this thread :smh:

nope not at all

just miss seeing the psn'ers thats all

say their SN 3 times and they'll appear.

View media item 1858197

mean.gif

We struggling online tho. Try talking ish when PSN full recovers. Thanks
So..... 2 days ago? Live isn't exactly the gold standard my friend.

http://venturebeat.com/2016/01/06/x...down-as-microsoft-services-experience-outage/

With 3 characters at 319 I really dont have the drive to grind for that last couple pieces. Alot of great games Ive neglected due to Destiny are finally getting some burn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom