Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

nah if I could DDos someone it would be Sallie Mae, I dont hate PS to waste my time on that, especially being im a gamer, its mad corny. 
Bruh you aint never lyin ...why we at it let's go ahead and include Experian, Equifax, TransUnion and Burger King.
laugh.gif
 Why Burger King, can't leave McDonalds and KFC out if we do BK.

nah if I could DDos someone it would be Sallie Mae, I dont hate PS to waste my time on that, especially being im a gamer, its mad corny. 

Bruh you aint never lyin ...why we at it let's go ahead and include Experian, Equifax, TransUnion and Burger King.
:lol:  Why Burger King, can't leave McDonalds and KFC out if we do BK.

BK is hella gross, Mickey D's got good fries and Hi C orange, and I'm not a fan of KFC so it can also go.

laugh.gif
 Why Burger King, can't leave McDonalds and KFC out if we do BK.
BK is hella gross, Mickey D's got good fries and Hi C orange, and I'm not a fan of KFC so it can also go.
Chill BK ain't that bad bro, I rather get rid of MCD, it tastes great but I always feel guilty and fat after eating it.

Damn not even included in the tag lists anymore :frown:

I work till late anyways :lol:
It's cool bro we gonna getting another 6 going.
I got 1 other with me I just taught, wassup? We might as well run two groups of 6.
I'm busy now.
Not now, I know you at work. Tonight? And championboyz7 championboyz7 can run with us. That's 4. starfox070 starfox070 can, too.
I don't get home from work till 10-1030 tho

Damn not even included in the tag lists anymore :frown:

I work till late anyways :lol:
I got 1 other with me I just taught, wassup? We might as well run two groups of 6.
I'm busy now.
Not now, I know you at work. Tonight? And championboyz7 championboyz7 can run with us. That's 4. starfox070 starfox070 can, too.

Just confirming... You aren't running with us then?

Damn not even included in the tag lists anymore
frown.gif

I work till late anyways
laugh.gif
I'm busy now.
Not now, I know you at work. Tonight? And @championboyz7 can run with us. That's 4. @Starfox070 can, too.
Just confirming... You aren't running with us then?
Thought it was 1st 6 that appear

Undefined Undefined it's usually the 6 that say they will be on but if someone is late or mia then we replace them if possible.
We've had issues where dudes would say yes and not show or be like 45 to an hr late. We don't have all night, you know?

Damn what happen to the struggle squad
Un and his 2 A team members hopped in with never putting nothing, me, and flakin willy and roasted the challenge on the 2nd try.

Still need to do it for tb, you, and willy and I have other characters to do it for. Un, Number 5, and his others have chars too so I'm thinking we can get a full house again.

Finally bought a Dragon's Breath from Xur. Thanks Bungo for the strange coins in my nightfalls.

Back
Top Bottom