Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

mean.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Someone in the comments pointed out that the perk Mulligan even activated and gave him the bullet for missing his shot back and he still got credit for the kill 
laugh.gif

Wow.... That's just crazy right there...

Only explanation I can think of is connection differences. Dude might have better/worse connection that kjhovey maybe in his screen he was where the bullet was at? Lolol

Ran Titan LFG last night. Got two exotics out of it. But almost beat it and someone would screw up. Most orbs we had were 3.

Waste of time, only good thing being no one quit, except one dude and the one who replied kept dying over and over I said thanks and went to bed.

I think LFG has a 15% success rate when it comes to Oryx and anything to do with him.

Last edited:
Beat the challenge in like 3o mins with my Warlock.

Titan up next. We need a legit check on Will bubble. Someone post it in the Jordan forum.

**** LFG lol

Thanks for trying y'all . I'll skip it this week if I can't get it done on my own.
Plumber showed up out of nowhere on my doorstep son was supposed to be here at 10am.
So I had to stop and let him in the crib and check out what he's working on.
I could play but he'll call me every 5 mins and trying to do this challenge it won't work atm

@bigj505  I wasn't popping 3 of coins inside the shade lol, FYI. I only popped them after the shade died. That one time I was in shade pressing start was for ammo, I literally had no sniper or heavy ammo and if I used my TOM I would die. It was either that or hear ya'll ask why I'm not shooting. Lose/Lose situation in yall eyes.

But we should try again tomorrow since it's the last night. We might get it.

@willypete  We need to not die since they fronting on us as Titans and we have the biggest roles.

It was good tries though, we almost had it. I think Will and I need to communicate more (Like when TOM is zapping my health and I have to step back in the bubble).

I be scared if I step back to get armor, the Ogre won't stutter with only one person shooting him, that's why I died from my TOM those times. I ain't want ya'll to blame it on me or get mad at me.

But not getting it isn't necessarily bad, Will and I are still getting experience we just need to communicate more and be on the same page.

We should run again tomorrow though.

@Ace93

@Starfox070  

At least we all know we can knock the other 2 challenges out easy.

Last edited:
Undefined Undefined said he retired from destiny now.
@TimShepard yo Un saw you in your pause menu like 3 times. I doubt it's ammo each time.
You can also reload your touch so that you can use it without losing health so it's not a lose lose situation. Actually, I always reload before we fight the shade so that I can actually shoot at the ads before they go in. I think willy and I shoot rockets at them when we can.
You and willy should have been doing decent on sniper ammo unless something was wrong. Maybe you have to see if you have gauntlets or a chest plate that allow for extra sniper or special ammo to be carried. Makes a huge difference. You can also use your machine gun. I'm not thinking all 3 weapons were being used by everyone.

But yea y'all def need to be in sync. That's the only way the Titans can flourish consistently. If y'all notice a platforms ogre consistently taking long than others to kill the ogre then tell the person so he can help better
Lastly, y'all should be frequently popping in and out of the bubbles so that your health isn't too low by the 4th ogre. Definitely get more blessings right after an ogre is killed

And final lastly, you and flaking willy probably won't be teamed up again for the next oryx challenge. Tb and you and willy and me can Titan up or even number 5 and one of you two. Something wasn't clicking between y'all two but we can make it happen better.

Last edited:
@Ace93 said he retired from destiny now.
@TimShepard yo Un saw you in your pause menu like 3 times. I doubt it's ammo each time.
You can also reload your touch so that you can use it without losing health so it's not a lose lose situation. Actually, I always reload before we fight the shade so that I can actually shoot at the ads before they go in. I think willy and I shoot rockets at them when we can.
You and willy should have been doing decent on sniper ammo unless something was wrong. Maybe you have to see if you have gauntlets or a chest plate that allow for extra sniper or special ammo to be carried. Makes a huge difference. You can also use your machine gun. I'm not thinking all 3 weapons were being used by everyone.

But yea y'all def need to be in sync. That's the only way the Titans can flourish consistently. If y'all notice a platforms ogre consistently taking long than others to kill the ogre then tell the person so he can help better
Lastly, y'all should be frequently popping in and out of the bubbles so that your health isn't too low by the 4th ogre. Definitely get more blessings right after an ogre is killed.
Seeing me in the pause during the shade and out of it is two diff things though

And yeah, but then you lose the damage bonus, but I was reloading before the next ogre to gain time for my health to build back up, and with 11 bullets, it's hard to contain ads with the TOM, I ended up using my Machine Gun, which lost bullets by the time I ended up in the shade, so it was either pop synths or use the TOM and die since we weren't popping bubbles in the shade

I think we should tether during the aura or shade (Those outside) That way Will can pop a bubble so we can TOM and he can replenish outside of it, the LFG game I did with my Titan, we always had orbs in the runway when we came outside of the shade, that way we could pop bubbles inside to use our TOM's and save time

I have 19 shots in my 1000, but after the red bar knights and plate knights, I might have maybe 10 or less, most of the time.

I do pop in and out, but I need to tell him so he knows, or he tells me when his health is low and he needs to pop back in that way I can still shoot. SOmetimes I had to switch to my machine gun and there wwren't always purple synths laying around before the shade.

We tried the best we could, and Un said it was taking too long so IDK, we had both bubbles up and ya'll told me to stay on the last bullet and just pop in/out but sometimes the time you pop in/out be the time the ogre is getting headshotted by the other titan but doesn't stumble, so if he runs off, then it falls on me. If we take too long, it falls on us. If one of us die, it falls on us. If I have no ammo by the time I reach the shade, especially the times I was throw in first, and I tried to pop a synth, it falls on me. I mean if i can just jump around in the shade, let me know, but it's also hard trying to run for ammo and orbs after the shade because Oryx goes for the next plate immediately after.

We're trying, just seems like whatever we do ain't good enough for ya'll, and I'm trying my best. I be feeling mad pressured and then I get nervous. When I did the LFG me and dude were taking them down in the middle, no prob, if anyone screwed up it was everyone else and we were popping one blessing, we would take turns so our supers could charge. We never used weapons and took the ogres down, so I wonder what Will and I are doing wrong (Not knocking your method, just saying)

Last edited:
@TimShepard I'm just telling it how I see it. Un called you on being in the pause menu twice and that's in the shade before the shade died.

You are doing the Titan bubble wrong.
Blessing of light - it gives you an over shield. That's what you use for the touch of malice. Once that over shield goes away, you dip back into the bubble and get a new over shied.
You should NEVER reload the touch when you are doing the bubble up top. As a matter of fact, you should be at 1 bullet when oryx slams. If you aren't, empty your clip so you can be at 1. Y'all should be melting the ogres with blessings and weapons of light and starting the encounter with 1 bullet instead of 11 puts you in the bonus damage realm already. Make sure your touch has hammer forged set too so you can maximum range.
You are losing the damage bonus by reloading your malice as well as wasting ammo since you don't lose ammo when you are at one bullet.

That's probably why y'all were struggling to kill the ogres especially if both of y'all were reloading.

Last edited:
@TimShepard I'm just telling it how I see it. Un called you on being in the pause menu twice and that's in the shade before the shade died.

You are doing the Titan bubble wrong.
Blessing of light - it gives you an over shield. That's what you use for the touch of malice. Once that over shield goes away, you dip back into the bubble and get a new over shied.
You should NEVER reload the touch when you are doing the bubble up top. As a matter of fact, you should be at 1 bullet when oryx slams. If you aren't, empty your clip so you can be at 1. Y'all should be melting the ogres with blessings and weapons of light and starting the encounter with 1 bullet instead of 11 puts you in the bonus damage realm already. Make sure your touch has hammer forged set too so you can maximum range.
You are losing the damage bonus by reloading your malice as well as wasting ammo since you don't lose ammo when you are at one bullet.

That's probably why y'all were struggling to kill the ogres especially if both of y'all were reloading.
The second time was in and out, the first time I was probably popping a synth. But if that's a problem, I'll just jump around like I said. I don't know what you want me to do.

I know it gives me an overshield, but it still depletes if I'm staying on my last bullet while shooting ogres. So if I step back to get a new shield and the ogre doesn't stagger,  ya'll gonna blame it on me. True or false? If I keep shooting and die from TOM....Ya'll gonna BLAME IT ON ME. Cause ya'll did before when I just kept firing when Un was saying the ogres weren't going down fast enough.

I don't know about melting, but as soon as the ogre head shows, I shoot. Do I wait until he's fully submerged and then shoot? And I do have Max range, I think I actually took it off mid-raid for quick reload, which really didn't even make it quicker IMO SMH.

I don't know if @willypete  was reloading, but I was about halfway so I could avoid damage.

I don't know though, tried my best but nothing seemed good enough for ya'll.

There were even times I was shooting an ogre from what it seemed to be, by myself and Will came late, but he said he wasn't so IDK. There were times I ain't see him by me and was shooting an ogre and he started walking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom