Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Undefined Undefined we need you papi. time to end the retirement and come back like MJ with 4 5's on his chest :evil:

and Dave said, quote unqoute, "it would be really good if Sean would come back for"

brian-cars-dom-fast-and-furious-Favim.com-2745635.jpg

Last edited:
I'll give y'all an hour of struggle bigj505 bigj505 @TimShepard willypete willypete , assuming it don't conflict with my stories. But urrbody gotta be happy, can't have y'all slandering Fleece the whole time.

It ain't slander if it's facts.

Undefined Undefined we need you papi. time to end the retirement and come back like MJ with 4 5's on his chest :evil:

and Dave said, quote unqoute, "it would be really good if Sean would come back for"

Nah.

Last edited:
I'll give y'all an hour of struggle bigj505 bigj505 @TimShepard willypete willypete , assuming it don't conflict with my stories. But urrbody gotta be happy, can't have y'all slandering Fleece the whole time.

It ain't slander if it's facts.

Nah.

Since we stating facts
View media item 1864633

And fleece the comment about replacing fleece as a Titan was not to not raid with you but have you just do platforms instead.

And fleece the comment about replacing fleece as a Titan was not to not raid with you but have you just do platforms instead.
:rofl: :rofl: good cover! I told you Fleece, me and you against world papi...and maybe your pakistani lady based on her pics you post.

:rofl: :rofl: good cover! I told you Fleece, me and you against world papi...and maybe your pakistani lady based on her pics you post.

:lol: not a cover Just needed to clarify before he puts me on timeout again

Last edited:
So now according to Un I'm trash

J wants to replace me

Watson is posting my name in LFG forums

I can only trust myself at this point.

J wants to replace me

lol bruh. how can i post your name on an LFG?! the app posts my username if i post, and i have to confirm my account with DestinyLFG, and I wouldn't begin to know how Reddit's LFG works. They're just trying to drive a wedge between us.

J wants to replace me

lol bruh. how can i post your name on an LFG?! the app posts my username if i post, and i have to confirm my account with DestinyLFG, and I wouldn't begin to know how Reddit's LFG works. They're just trying to drive a wedge between us.
You can always post to message my account, but all I know is one of yall posted me on LFG cause all of a sudden I'm getting mad messages asking people for my help for them to go flawless. I dont know who/what to believe anymore.

View media item 1864703

J wants to replace me

I think everybody is trash :lol:

View media item 1864702

J wants to replace me

You can always post to message my account, but all I know is one of yall posted me on LFG cause all of a sudden I'm getting mad messages asking people for my help for them to go flawless. I dont know who/what to believe anymore.

View media item 1864703

J wants to replace me

View media item 1864702

JJ is lying. It's a classic move.

A team posted my screen name on LFG during trials once. I just kept getting notifications during my match with them.

Is there any way to see if you finished the raid ?
I just did both on hard and the challenge between yesterday and today . But I need some helmets for my characters so I want to run normal . I can't remember if I did already ? :smh:

I just did both on hard and the challenge between yesterday and today . But I need some helmets for my characters so I want to run normal . I can't remember if I did already ?
mean.gif
If you have the app you can. Go to Advisors, then missions. There will be a yellow bar signifying what part of the raid you have done on either normal or hard.

However, if you have done the raid on hard, you cannot do it again on normal and get drops. Hard gives you both drops.

I just did both on hard and the challenge between yesterday and today . But I need some helmets for my characters so I want to run normal . I can't remember if I did already ? :smh:

If you have the app you can. Go to Advisors, then missions. There will be a yellow bar signifying what part of the raid you have done on either normal or hard.

However, if you have done the raid on hard, you cannot do it again on normal and get drops. Hard gives you both drops.
Challenge mode should give me my drops no ?

J wants to replace me

View media item 1864703

J wants to replace me

View media item 1864702

JJ is lying. It's a classic move.

A team posted my screen name on LFG during trials once. I just kept getting notifications during my match with them.
Figured he was. Cause that never happened to me before until he joined the party lol. How he defend me but on his phone setting me up? Plus I asked the dudes who posted it, they told me it was HIM.

Figured he was. Cause that never happened to me before until he joined the party lol. How he defend me but on his phone setting me up? Plus I asked the dudes who posted it, they told me it was HIM.

Lol there is no way someone messaged you and said I told them to. While it's true that I could've posted and told them to message you instead (I didn't think of that). I'm sure you could search my name and see I ain't post in LFG since Tuesday. Besides, I've been in a party with you many times before and nothin has happened. It was probably @shottadru feelin salty that you didn't kick it with him this weekend.

Challenge mode should give me my drops no ?

Helmet isn't guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom