Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

laugh.gif
roll.gif
You were sitting on a plate when it was time to kill Ogres though

Last edited:
Breakfast and I can do it then and Will can be on plate, if you feel we LACK TITAN CREDENTIALS @bigj505

View media item 1791044

Just digest what I'm telling you cause you ain't hearing it. Next time the challenge happens, we can def split it up so y'all two aren't together. I taught TB just fine so teaching willy won't be a problem. You and TB gonna be trash tho if you keep reloading your gun and waiting to get your health back and that's all gonna b on you cause you running it like trash.
Willy could very well have been trash too and I guess it's my fault for putting y'all two together at the end since you aren't good enough to carry and school flakin willy.

Breakfast and I can do it then and Will can be on plate, if you feel we LACK TITAN CREDENTIALS @bigj505
Just digest what I'm telling you cause you ain't hearing it. Next time the challenge happens, we can def split it up so y'all two aren't together. I taught TB just fine so teaching willy won't be a problem. You and TB gonna be trash tho if you keep reloading your gun and waiting to get your health back and that's all gonna b on you cause you running it like trash.
Willy could very well have been trash too and I guess it's my fault for putting y'all two together at the end since you aren't good enough to carry and school flakin willy.
roll.gif

facts that struggle was too real for no reason, i dont need that in my life. 

Last edited:

roll.gif

facts that struggle was too real for no reason, i dont need that in my life. 
I have a meme for the both of you, but it will get me suspended like it did last time.

So I'll just post this:

Did the Nightfall twice. Got shafted both times while the other two people in my fireteam flourished. :lol: :smh:

Hey @TimShepard willypete willypete

if y'all wanna do the challenge tonight and work on the titan stuff, i can probably do an hr of struggle. its all on you guys and whether or not we can get 6.

TB and i are indifferent and the challenge this week is cake compared to what we have going on now so a day reprieve is welcomed also.

I seriously doubt Un and Sup will be part of it (100000000% understand) so i can run the relic for us and we would need 2 more.

No more 3 of coins for the shadow fight tho. We need to focus on doing the simple things instead of individual items because its becoming a bad habit.

if y'all wanna do the challenge tonight and work on the titan stuff, i can probably do an hr of struggle. its all on you guys and whether or not we can get 6.

TB and i are indifferent and the challenge this week is cake compared to what we have going on now so a day reprieve is welcomed also.

I seriously doubt Un and Sup will be part of it (100000000% understand) so i can run the relic for us and we would need 2 more.

No more 3 of coins for the shadow fight tho. We need to focus on doing the simple things instead of individual items because its becoming a bad habit.
If it's the usual time then sure I can be online.

If it's the usual time then sure I can be online.

TB is down to roll for an hr max also. If fleece rolls (im sure he will) thatll be 4

DocWatson = 5.

@Starfox070 you number 6, Number 5?

Last edited:
I'll give y'all an hour of struggle bigj505 bigj505 @TimShepard willypete willypete , assuming it don't conflict with my stories. But urrbody gotta be happy, can't have y'all slandering Fleece the whole time.
THANK YOU.

Yeah that's cool.

Also I know it was you who posted in my name on LFG..They told me. You posted me under Trials of Osiris......REALLY DUDE

I'll give y'all an hour of struggle bigj505 bigj505 @TimShepard willypete willypete , assuming it don't conflict with my stories. But urrbody gotta be happy, can't have y'all slandering Fleece the whole time.
THANK YOU.

Yeah that's cool.

Also I know it was you who posted in my name on LFG..They told me. You posted me under Trials of Osiris......REALLY DUDE

View media item 1611096

told you it was JJ :smh:

That said, willypete willypete , JJ and fleece will do the top with the titans so you can get back into your comfort zone jumping on platform 2.

THANK YOU.

Yeah that's cool.

can't trust these snakes Fleece. me and you against the world papi... and maybe that pakistani mami when you share pics.

Back
Top Bottom