Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

When are we running the challenge

Tomorrow morning is in the works

what time tho? did we ever figure that out? also, i can run the relic with my warlock since we clear out the ogres now, im a 315 even when i drop down to using a 310 exotic sword (using the solar is money on the vessel), and im kinda comfy getting around the platforms. just need to make sure we have 2 titans (breakfast is 1). if un gets on (never have seen him on early before tho) then thats 1. number 5 already did his titan but offered to be one but im not sure hes gonna be on and i would rather him run a char that makes the run worth it. If fleece plays then he can tag with breakfast with their titans.

what time tho? did we ever figure that out? also, i can run the relic with my warlock since we clear out the ogres now, im a 315 even when i drop down to using a 310 exotic sword (using the solar is money on the vessel), and im kinda comfy getting around the platforms. just need to make sure we have 2 titans (breakfast is 1). if un gets on (never have seen him on early before tho) then thats 1. number 5 already did his titan but offered to be one but im not sure hes gonna be on and i would rather him run a char that makes the run worth it. If fleece plays then he can tag with breakfast with their titans.
Works for me cause I have a studio session tonight at 630 in Brooklyn...

Any time is good for me. Is 12pm good?

I might have a man who can join if we need one, assuming he isn't at work. Or another dude I ran with who knows it.

I still have to do it with my Warlock and Titan but I can do either or first.

I might have a man who can join if we need one, assuming he isn't at work. Or another dude I ran with who knows it.

I'm off of fleece punishment :pimp:
Let's shoot for Titan unless you don't feel comfy not dying.

I did hunter my Titan needs it

starfox070 starfox070 you can jump on then? You can def do the Titan and have fleece do warlock. Would benefit fleece more if he ended up having to LFG for his alt since Titans re in demand

You got bars?

You got bars?
I can send you the project when it's done and you tell me, but I'm wack, don't expect much.

I'm off of fleece punishment
pimp.gif

Let's shoot for Titan unless you don't feel comfy not dying.
I barely died with my Warlock doing LFG if anything everyone else kept dying, but yeah, I guess I could LFG Titan since they in demand.

lmfao @ fleece punishment, I plead the 5th

But what time tomorrow? Cause my girl wants to go to BK tomorrow to do something so imma go with her, so morning-early afternoon would be perfect

Just got an email from Bungie saying thanks for my download, not really sure what they are talkin about but free glimmer is cool I guess.

Claim the reward from the postmaster.

Last edited:
Just got an email from Bungie saying thanks for my download, not really sure what they are talkin about but free glimmer is cool I guess.

The 9 mote of lights and 9 strange codes they gave us as a "New Years Gift", most likely.

They can email you to thank you for downloading 3 damn strange coins but where were they when I ain't get my 310 ghost from IB.....Then again with a gamertag like "DaBootyWarrior", I wouldn't reply either.

The 9 mote of lights and 9 strange codes they gave us as a "New Years Gift", most likely.

They can email you to thank you for downloading 3 damn strange coins but where were they when I ain't get my 310 ghost from IB.....Then again with a gamertag like "DaBootyWarrior", I wouldn't reply either.

:rofl:

Bro as soon as Xbox allow you to change your GT, im sure you'll be first in line.

roll.gif

Bro as soon as Xbox allow you to change your GT, im sure you'll be first in line.
Lmao when I used to email game companies for tech support I always left "Gamertag" blank.

They're like "Sir, we need your GMT" I'm like "How about I just give ya'll my email address and password instead"?

Imagine spelling out "DaBootyWarrior" on the phone 

@TimShepard Breakfast is talking about he finishes his son's lacrosse at 1130 so im guessing noon. if he doesnt jump on then we can just roll without him. he's saying if isnt on tomorrow than Sunday night but the train really doesnt stop for anyone (including me).

If we can get 6 for him and we actually beat the challenge tomorrow then good.

@TimShepard Breakfast is talking about he finishes his son's lacrosse at 1130 so im guessing noon. if he doesnt jump on then we can just roll without him. he's saying if isnt on tomorrow than Sunday night but the train really doesnt stop for anyone (including me).

I didn't even know he had a son. Why am I always the last to find these things out.

But OK then, so 12pm tomorrow, right?

@willypete

@Starfox070

I can always find one, if anything, I have a couple dudes on my list that told me to hit them up when I'm doing the challenge (LFG's who stayed around when people kept ditching). 

He can change his gamer tag, benefit of Xbox Live.
wink.gif
 He's just being cheap.  
roll.gif

That's $15 worth of $15 though
Awww homie I didnt know yall could pay to change your GT ....$15 is small fee to not be called DaBootyWarrior ....had to *pause* just typing it.
laugh.gif
Lmfao

Ay.....I be wanting to. Then I think about all the other things I can do with $15.

Then I come back to my senses and buy $15 worth of durags.

So how do you pay for your gym membership and steroids?

you have said "I have to work until 4:30" before. You punching an imaginary clock?

I'll be on at 12

So how do you pay for your gym membership and steroids?

you have said "I have to work until 4:30" before. You punching an imaginary clock?
Lmfao

Health > Gamertag 

Dude quoting me from 2 months ago, you miss being gym buddies? Come out tomorrow lol

Back
Top Bottom