Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I said the same thing Cisco when I saw his account online and playing. 

Welcome back. Most of the PSN guys are still around with the exception of a few.

Based is off in school, Tek is playing Fallout and hadn't been on  a couple months and keeps telling himself he isn't buying TTK, Besu has been gone but pops up randomly here and there, AllChem retied last week....I am sure there are a few others, but out the ones I have run with, that is what I remember right now.
That's cool what about biggie and zero. Y'all was always playing together.

That's cool what about biggie and zero. Y'all was always playing together.
Lol yea we still the trio package deal :lol:
We still run with Frostbite, Boskickz, PromisedLand, Wavez and Fatal primarily too...even though Bos found another group to run with a lot now, but he gets up early and we don't start till like 10:30-11 most nights so it is rough for him during the week sometimes

Lol yea we still the trio package deal :lol:
We still run with Frostbite, Boskickz, PromisedLand, Wavez and Fatal primarily too...even though Bos found another group to run with a lot now, but he gets up early and we don't start till like 10:30-11 most nights so it is rough for him during the week sometimes

That's dope. Playing with people you meet through a forum for like what? Over a year now? The social aspect of destiny is one my favorite things about the game.

That's dope. Playing with people you meet through a forum for like what? Over a year now? The social aspect of destiny is one my favorite things about the game.
Yea it is crazy when you thInk about it. I started playing when it came out and my son was like 2 months old. Fast forward to now and he is like 16 months old.

Went from them waiting for me to warm a bottle up, to them now waiting so I can put him back to sleep or because he took the extra controller out my office and turned it on and signed me out in the middle of something :lol:

Other than WoW, I haven't had a social experience like this on a game before :smokin

IB clash can be ran solo easier and more successfully than control could be.

Yea it is crazy when you thInk about it. I started playing when it came out and my son was like 2 months old. Fast forward to now and he is like 16 months old.

Went from them waiting for me to warm a bottle up, to them now waiting so I can put him back to sleep or because he took the extra controller out my office and turned it on and signed me out in the middle of something :lol:

Other than WoW, I haven't had a social experience like this on a game before :smokin

IB clash can be ran solo easier and more successfully than control could be.

Wow when you put it like that it's amazing.

Just thought Cisco had a little one around the same time as me as well :lol: :smokin

:smokin yup. ive been on NT for a while now, yuku sucked :lol:, and I've never been as active as I have in here with you guys. I'll always remember how you came in and saved me in my first NF when juggler was active, I had ran out of ammo and was struggling trying to down the tank with my throwing knifes :rofl:

NT on yuku :x

You with those desperation invites back then and I had just got on and was solo in orbit...saw the NT tag and said "sure why not" :lol:

3 Rank 5 packages gave me 3 sniper rifles
laugh.gif

damn
Yea exactly why I wasnt going to waste any time with IB

:smokin yup. ive been on NT for a while now, yuku sucked :lol:, and I've never been as active as I have in here with you guys. I'll always remember how you came in and saved me in my first NF when juggler was active, I had ran out of ammo and was struggling trying to down the tank with my throwing knifes :rofl:

I think I helped you and Renny that one time in the NF too, Phogoth I think? That was bad, remember dying a lot, it was before I got my Gjallay too and it was solar burn :smh:

I think I helped you and Renny that one time in the NF too, Phogoth I think? That was bad, remember dying a lot, it was before I got my Gjallay too and it was solar burn :smh:

Yup I think renny had just started and we were having a hard time getting out of that first room

My clan still doesn't have Oryx on Farm status yet...

But I'm proud of my guys; we stuck it out tonight and persevered! I didn't get anything but it's cool man, just good to know that we can do it!

But I'm proud of my guys; we stuck it out tonight and persevered! I didn't get anything but it's cool man, just good to know that we can do it!

xb1 crew fell off harder than Martin Lawrence :lol:

I don't even think we have 6 to raid anymore. so glad we can achieve higher light without raiding tho. I don't even see a real difference after 310 if you aren't raiding to be honest.

xb1 crew fell off harder than Martin Lawrence :lol:

I don't even think we have 6 to raid anymore. so glad we can achieve higher light without raiding tho. I don't even see a real difference after 310 if you aren't raiding to be honest.

I still need to run the raid through for the rest of the pieces for the touch of malice.

I'm about to check out this IB thing though if they giving out pieces just for playing.

Too many games to be raiding for a 312 Warlock artifact. (@Ace93
 voice)

We moved on...until next DLC!

you don't count no more. got that sheep mentality bruh.

"i play to get gear then stop playing so I don't use the acquired gear."

we done son. you on that memph status now :smh:

Back
Top Bottom