Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

My clan still doesn't have Oryx on Farm status yet...

But I'm proud of my guys; we stuck it out tonight and persevered! I didn't get anything but it's cool man, just good to know that we can do it!
xb1 crew fell off harder than Martin Lawrence :lol:
I don't even think we have 6 to raid anymore. so glad we can achieve higher light without raiding tho. I don't even see a real difference after 310 if you aren't raiding to be honest.
I still need to run the raid through for the rest of the pieces for the touch of malice.

I'm about to check out this IB thing though if they giving out pieces just for playing.

IB is over.

you don't even fool with us no more. we be peeping you online acting all brand new these days.... we could have carried you through IB... word to fleece catching the backpack jimmy this weekend :pimp:

Too many games to be raiding for a 312 Warlock artifact. (@Ace93
 voice)

We moved on...until next DLC!
you don't count no more. got that sheep mentality bruh.

"i play to get gear then stop playing so I don't use the acquired gear."

we done son. you on that memph status now
mean.gif
How does that make me a sheep? There are mad games out Im trying to play. Destiny PVP isn't competitive, beat the raid mad times, did a bunch of quests RNG is a B.A.N.

My clan still doesn't have Oryx on Farm status yet...

But I'm proud of my guys; we stuck it out tonight and persevered! I didn't get anything but it's cool man, just good to know that we can do it!
I don't even think we have 6 to raid anymore. so glad we can achieve higher light without raiding tho. I don't even see a real difference after 310 if you aren't raiding to be honest.
I still need to run the raid through for the rest of the pieces for the touch of malice.

I'm about to check out this IB thing though if they giving out pieces just for playing.

IB is over.

you don't even fool with us no more. we be peeping you online acting all brand new these days.... we could have carried you through IB... word to fleece catching the backpack jimmy this weekend :pimp:

What... brand new... not true at all.

I haven't played Destiny since like I think Friday.

I was working on my calactied fragment and got 43 and also my void ability kills to get a super sword.

I was on yesterday but didn't do anything I was just in orbit and saw you on, but I saw that you were playing IB so I thought I would have held you guys back or something because that one wasn't scaled.

I was researching how to fix my dead external hard drive when I got home and fell asleep watching the Knicks lose last night.

I didn't know IB was like that where you could just play and no matter win/lose they still giving you 320 stuff.

I was like WTF when TBCF light level was at like 305 and when we played last week he was like 290.

Now IB and I missed out on all of that stuff.

Well at least you backpacked me last week in the trials thing and I got a 302 drop :D

Can't complain... I'm just trying to get that touch of malice so I can raid with you guys since nobody raids normal anymore.

Now it seems like nobody really plays at all like that anymore.

After today I'm off of work until next week :D

Too many games to be raiding for a 312 Warlock artifact. (@Ace93
 voice)
 We moved on...until next DLC!
you don't count no more. got that sheep mentality bruh.
"i play to get gear then stop playing so I don't use the acquired gear."
we done son. you on that memph status now :smh:
How does that make me a sheep? There are mad games out Im trying to play. Destiny PVP isn't competitive, beat the raid mad times, did a bunch of quests RNG is a B.A.N.

don't defend yaself bruh.... you told us in the party that memph status crap. we were like brothers.. now I just hope to catch you in crucible on the other team. :evil:

Last edited:
putting in work putting in work weve seen you online. you are mr solo these days. its cool tho.

J... I'm definitely not mr solo.

I was doing the stuff to get touch of malice and a super sword and I know everyone is off doing what they need to or their own thing.

I played with you and breakfast club I think last Thursday for the trials and you were yelling at me for blowing that one match.

Then the last day I played was on Friday, and I was on yesterday but didn't play anything.

That's the first and only time you can say you seen me online and we didn't link up.

Other times that I see you on you are in raid or doing something that my weight isn't up to.

Smh idk why they have those floors joints. I was actually looking at gaming chairs yesterday at work but I need a swivel, took tall to be sitting on the ground like that  

putting in work putting in work weve seen you online. you are mr solo these days. its cool tho.

I was doing the stuff to get touch of malice and a super sword and I know everyone is off doing what they need to or their own thing.

I played with you and breakfast club I think last Thursday for the trials and you were yelling at me for blowing that one match.

Then the last day I played was on Friday, and I was on yesterday but didn't play anything.

That's the first and only time you can say you seen me online and we didn't link up.

Other times that I see you on you are in raid or doing something that my weight isn't up to.

Excuses. We all get yelled at for being trash. And we played trials on a Monday bruh.

What's up with this refer a friend program ?
Idk but ppl on reddit are pissed
Basically rewarding new players and craps on the majority of the Destiny players (aka- Long time players)

If you refer a person to get this game and start playing it; you have to go through Bungie's website and send them a link and they get the game through your referral link. Then once they redeem it and they start playing, you have to do various tasks with them....help them level to 40, complete a strike with them, complete a heoric strike, complete patrols with them, etc. Then they give you some other quest to complete and then you get a quest to complete and it actually gives you a new EXOTIC SWORD not in the game yet. 

The issue here is....what about the guys that have been playing for over 6 months at the least? Everyone's friends are playing this or have already determined that they aren't going to play this game anymore, so who is benefiting from this?

When is @Ace93 gettin out of juvi?

But on another note, I've had no issues raiding off LFG. I get on early morning, link up with some British people, then if they suck, I leave, and join another group of em. Also, I should be able to ball out starting Thursday morning for a few days :D

Smh idk why they have those floors joints. I was actually looking at gaming chairs yesterday at work but I need a swivel, took tall to be sitting on the ground like that  

Yeah I'm tall too, but I figured for $20 and they ship it to you can't beat that.

Excuses. We all get yelled at for being trash. And we played trials on a Monday bruh.

:rolleyes

So last night I lost a pair of my 315 Harrowed raid gauntlets. I used them to run Oryx then put them in my vault. Played some IB and then came back to the tower to transfer all my gear to my other hunter and they're nowhere to be found. Not in my vault and not on any of my other characters. I have some other gauntlets and such but these had increased sniper rifle reload. They were perfect for the raid. Man.... 
mad.gif

Basically rewarding new players and craps on the majority of the Destiny players (aka- Long time players)

If you refer a person to get this game and start playing it; you have to go through Bungie's website and send them a link and they get the game through your referral link. Then once they redeem it and they start playing, you have to do various tasks with them....help them level to 40, complete a strike with them, complete a heoric strike, complete patrols with them, etc. Then they give you some other quest to complete and then you get a quest to complete and it actually gives you a new EXOTIC SWORD not in the game yet. 

The issue here is....what about the guys that have been playing for over 6 months at the least? Everyone's friends are playing this or have already determined that they aren't going to play this game anymore, so who is benefiting from this?
Destiny like a cell phone or cable company now. Benefits only for new customers.

That's pretty foul. Worse case is I should be getting credit for doing exactly what is described with either putting had work or fleece :smh:

When is @Ace93 gettin out of juvi?

But on another note, I've had no issues raiding off LFG. I get on early morning, link up with some British people, then if they suck, I leave, and join another group of em. Also, I should be able to ball out starting Thursday morning for a few days :D

According to sup, it's 2 more weeks until he returns but he's part of the working class now. I think he's got us all on UNFriended status now :smh:

And you need an intervention sir. No trials for us this weekend even to get the gold package. Shame point to you

So last night I lost a pair of my 315 Harrowed raid gauntlets. I used them to run Oryx then put them in my vault. Played some IB and then came back to the tower to transfer all my gear to my other hunter and they're nowhere to be found. Not in my vault and not on any of my other characters. I have some other gauntlets and such but these had increased sniper rifle reload. They were perfect for the raid. Man.... 
mad.gif
Was really hoping you were going to "find" them buried on one of your guys before we got off 
mean.gif

You said they were locked too, so I don't see how they could have been deleted or infused. You weren't even using the app, so you can't say that they got lost within the app either.

mad.gif
Was really hoping you were going to "find" them buried on one of your guys before we got off 
mean.gif

You said they were locked too, so I don't see how they could have been deleted or infused. You weren't even using the app, so you can't say that they got lost within the app either.
@Biggie62  was hating last night while studying and made them mysteriously disappear.

Time to email [email protected] 
roll.gif

@Biggie62  was hating last night while studying and made them mysteriously disappear.

Time to email [email protected] 
roll.gif
I told you we should've messaged him last night when it happened, so he could get the dev team on it. You see he responded ASAP about that level 2 with the name in the Tower 
laugh.gif

When @bLaZ3n  told that guy to email [email protected] with his complaints in the raid last night 
roll.gif

Slime King was definitely fun to have in chat last night, haha

I told you we should've messaged him last night when it happened, so he could get the dev team on it. You see he responded ASAP about that level 2 with the name in the Tower :lol:

When @bLaZ3n
 told that guy to email [email protected] with his complaints in the raid last night :rofl:
Slime King was definitely fun to have in chat last night, haha

:smh: stop giving away my work email!!!

Back
Top Bottom