Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Anyone gonna be on during the day tomorrow to slide in a raid for the homies?
I know fleece needs to see the fleece wall and never putting nothing wants more goodies. The breakfast club and I are also off tomorrow.

XB1. @Rafool you still down?

nerd.gif

I can rsid starting wednesday night got the rest of the week off.

Got these birds to cook so ill be up

You might here a little voice.say good job killing the monaters.....

I know fleece needs to see the fleece wall and never putting nothing wants more goodies. The breakfast club and I are also off tomorrow.

i might be, got a meeting at 2, and a paper to write, but other than that, i'll be around.

Around what time ?

What's up with this refer a friend program ?

Idk but ppl on reddit are pissed
Basically rewarding new players and craps on the majority of the Destiny players (aka- Long time players)

If you refer a person to get this game and start playing it; you have to go through Bungie's website and send them a link and they get the game through your referral link. Then once they redeem it and they start playing, you have to do various tasks with them....help them level to 40, complete a strike with them, complete a heoric strike, complete patrols with them, etc. Then they give you some other quest to complete and then you get a quest to complete and it actually gives you a new EXOTIC SWORD not in the game yet. 

The issue here is....what about the guys that have been playing for over 6 months at the least? Everyone's friends are playing this or have already determined that they aren't going to play this game anymore, so who is benefiting from this?
That's pretty foul. Worse case is I should be getting credit for doing exactly what is described with either putting had work or fleece :smh:

xb1 crew fell off harder than Martin Lawrence :lol:

I don't even think we have 6 to raid anymore. so glad we can achieve higher light without raiding tho. I don't even see a real difference after 310 if you aren't raiding to be honest.

When is Undefined Undefined gettin out of juvi?

But on another note, I've had no issues raiding off LFG. I get on early morning, link up with some British people, then if they suck, I leave, and join another group of em. Also, I should be able to ball out starting Thursday morning for a few days :D

According to sup, it's 2 more weeks until he returns but he's part of the working class now. I think he's got us all on UNFriended status now :smh:

And you need an intervention sir. No trials for us this weekend even to get the gold package. Shame point to you

Flying back on the 12th of December, so hopefully challenge mode comes out the Tuesday before so I can make my return :evil:

I quoted mad junk, I'm on mobile :lol:

Last edited:
Man...**** reddit

I'm glad they're upset

I blame that community and the bungie forums for the constant unnecessary rebalancing of PvP

I'm definitely down for the raid tomorrow whatever time.

I just need to do a fresh raid so we start from the beginning so I can slay the other bosses to the other pieces for touch of malice.

Also, I might get that 320 artifact for the road to kings fall quest :D

I just need to do a fresh raid so we start from the beginning so I can slay the other bosses to the other pieces for touch of malice.

310 artifact

310 artifact

Oh... :rolleyes

Well it's still better higher than what I'm rocking now.

Who going to anchor and lead the raid tomorrow?

310 artifact

You gonna anchor the team. Tell us when we need to throw out nades Papi

You didn't get any artifacts from IB?

Putting nothing had didn't play a round of IB.

It's not bad as long as you're halfway decent in crucible...the higher leveled players only have a very slight advantage in my experience

Back
Top Bottom