Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm disgusted, 310 Invective from the KFRM exotic chest room, :smh:, second week were I get no significant drops from HM. I got the Sniper, dropped at 305. Pathetic. I keep getting Harrowed Fist and Legs, jesus, can I get the helmut?! Can I get some damn primarys?

I'm disgusted, 310 Invective from the KFRM exotic chest room, :smh:, second week were I get no significant drops from HM. I got the Sniper, dropped at 305. Pathetic. I keep getting Harrowed Fist and Legs, jesus, can I get the helmut?! Can I get some damn primarys?

Damn dude, I feel the RNG troubles; I was stuck with 305 boots on my main since the second week of TTK! Finally got 314 boots from the IB Rank 5 package lol.

Hopefully challenge mode will yield some things that we really want... :rolleyes

Pretty sure I have like 6-7 IB ghosts between the 3 of my characters. (light level 310-312) 
laugh.gif

Warlock got 2 chest pieces and 2 pairs of gloves; Package got me a ghost and a 314 Rocket Launcher with Javelin and Cluster bombs.

Titan got gloves; Package got me a ghost and a 312 sidearm (already had one at 302) and it had reactive reload, spray n play and snapshot for perks.

Hunter got gloves, chest and the hand cannon; Package got me a ghost and a 311 Scout rifle

Weekly IB bounties were netting like 2900 rep last night with shader, emblem and class piece equipped. 
nthat.gif

Shout out to @illsupra  last night for having to watch the homies eat and he not get a drop 
roll.gif

One game finished and myself, Zero, Wavez, Quad, and Ohleo all got an IB drop or legendary engram, and Frost/illsupra just got a Mote of Light 
roll.gif

:lol:

I'm still waiting for that 318 ghost drop. Might play it more tonight and skip my final 2 nightfalls and trials this week.

We won plenty of games bruh :wink:
You'll hit 5 tonight for sure.

Took me 7-8 games this morning to hit Rank 5. I had played one game last night on my warlock, but stacked all of yesterday's bounties this morning as well.
Yea the level 1-5 process was like wow yesterday between my 2nd and 3rd characters.

Def glad bungie didn't make achieving higher levels raid dependent. Everyone can eat now.

Hit tsnkm5nlast night

By getting top spot.and cometing.the bounty at the same time

Feel like a boss in my living room at 3 am

What NT Destiny fam? I started playing destiny again after like 6+ hiatus. The taken king is pretty dope so far. I cant believe how much easier it is to get dope gear/level up. It's like a completely different game. played the new raid and wow that thing is long. didnt even get to finish. Iron banner is pretty dope, I actually prefer it being clash instead of control. Ive had some crazy close games. anybody from the vanilla destiny days still play?

What NT Destiny fam? I started playing destiny again after like 6+ hiatus. The taken king is pretty dope so far. I cant believe how much easier it is to get dope gear/level up. It's like a completely different game. played the new raid and wow that thing is long. didnt even get to finish. Iron banner is pretty dope, I actually prefer it being clash instead of control. Ive had some crazy close games. anybody from the vanilla destiny days still play?

I was surprised to see u playing IB yesterday man. i like clash better for IB. I think they should rotate the play list for IB each day.

I was surprised to see u playing IB yesterday man. i like clash better for IB. I think they should rotate the play list for IB each day.

Clash IB = beast mode me
Control IB = sit back and snipe me :smh:

I said the same thing Cisco when I saw his account online and playing. 

Welcome back. Most of the PSN guys are still around with the exception of a few.

Based is off in school, Tek is playing Fallout and hadn't been on  a couple months and keeps telling himself he isn't buying TTK, Besu has been gone but pops up randomly here and there, AllChem retied last week....I am sure there are a few others, but out the ones I have run with, that is what I remember right now.

Yea I usually never play pvp (on any game) but I wanted the gear. I'm having a lot of fun with it. I surprised myself by not sucking as bad as I thought I would haha. Still haven't gotten around to doing a nightfall though.

Back
Top Bottom