Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yeah, it's perk is Take reduced Arc Damage and Arc Grenade and Arc Blade recharge faster. The question is how much faster...
Gotcha. The question now ......that means Twilight Garrison is coming for Titans then I would have to think. What new exotic are the Warlocks going to get or are we getting the shaft new exotic pieces? 
tired.gif
Y'all getting your Yeezy Boosts.

No land beyond tho :lol:

I foresee them bringing back all except for the ice breaker and ghally.

Patiently waiting for the patience and time. That was my snipe

No land beyond tho
laugh.gif

I foresee them bringing back all except for the ice breaker and ghally.

Patiently waiting for the patience and time. That was my snipe
I was hoping that as well, but with P and T being ARC along with Hereafter, I feel like it'll get left behind.

That one makes sense. I wondered why they buffed it and change it they way they did and then didn't bring it to year 2

Yeah, it's perk is Take reduced Arc Damage and Arc Grenade and Arc Blade recharge faster. The question is how much faster...
Gotcha. The question now ......that means Twilight Garrison is coming for Titans then I would have to think. What new exotic are the Warlocks going to get or are we getting the shaft new exotic pieces? 
tired.gif
Y'all getting your Yeezy Boosts.
kanye-1.gif

Bungie/Destiny slowing re unlocking Year 1 stuff and presenting it as Year 2 stuff. 

Not falling for this jig.

But if they bring back the god Ice Breaker lemme know 
laugh.gif

Dang man. I didn't get a helmet when I hit level 5. Just a 310 ghost and a crap 320 rocket. Would rather have the helmet.

This probably my first time getting closeto rank 5 in iron banner

I always hit 5 in 3 days. Lately I've been getting matched with teams of 260-290 and my teamates suck.

I'm always 1st. (wether im on a good team or bad team) and it sucks whenI'm making up 35% of the score. :smh:

Screw iron banner right now.

Back
Top Bottom