Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Warlocks already were revealed to get at the min that helmet that makes you harder to kill while doing the nova bomb when xur sold it a few weeks ago.

Not sure ram would come back. That helmet was OP :lol:
Unless they nerfing the Titans armor and damage reduction they get in Sunbreaker form, I don't want to hear anything about how this helmet makes a Warlock OP :lol:

Plan C back :\  

I think they did adjust the Titans because it's been easy as pie to kill them lately with me being one also.

That said, the hunter is the most OP class hands down especially now that the 3 tether is back.

Gotta do Bones of Eao and Gunslinger for Hunters, right?

Warlocks....I am going to say The Ram & the chest piece to blind enemies  Purifier Robes or some other helmet
Bones and Symbiote Helm are already loaded in the Armory as 310. 
nthat.gif

Were are the warlock exotic boots
For whatever reason they felt as though we never needed a single pair of exotic boots. They just give us helmets and chest pieces for days. 

Watch they troll us Warlock and bring the damn Sunbreakers back 
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

For whatever reason they felt as though we never needed a single pair of exotic boots. They just give us helmets and chest pieces for days. 

Watch they troll us Warlock and bring the damn Sunbreakers back :rofl: :stoneface:

Sunbreakers were every got dang friday...
They saving gally back for year 2 to be left behind in year 3.to.bring back for year 3 to left behind in year 4

@bigj505, I was trying to remember last night who I saw in here saying that Sunbreakers were easy to kill now. The key with them is that you have to catch them as soon as they activate it to make quick work of them. If they do it before they meet you, then they are still hard as hell to bring down....with their tracking, combustable and healing/regen health/armor on each kill
indifferent.gif

This is what I am talking about with killing them quickly. It seems like there is a 2-3 second window where they are still "vulnerable" to taking regular damage.

Now let's not talk about how unappealing the new Hunter Exotic armor is though. Unless they're severely broken in recharge rates for grenades and melee, they will never be used.
That is true. The only ones I really use are the helmet for shadestep and advanced tracking on at the same time and then the ahamkara arms for those crazy long trip mines. 

@bigj505
, I was trying to remember last night who I saw in here saying that Sunbreakers were easy to kill now. The key with them is that you have to catch them as soon as they activate it to make quick work of them. If they do it before they meet you, then they are still hard as hell to bring down....with their tracking, combustable and healing/regen health/armor on each kill :stoneface:

This is what I am talking about with killing them quickly. It seems like there is a 2-3 second window where they are still "vulnerable" to taking regular damage.

Yea I mean once the sunbreaker gets on a roll then it is what it is but isn't that the case for each class?

Warlocks that have the gauntlets on can chain the landfall and kills groups at a time also and the lightening makes it hard to see as an opponent.

Hunters.... Yea the butter knife can definitely obliterate all that live then go invisible and blink to make it worse. Nothing like running around the corner to get hemmed up by a camping invisible hunter with a shottie or a heavy.

Now let's not talk about how unappealing the new Hunter Exotic armor is though. Unless they're severely broken in recharge rates for grenades and melee, they will never be used.
That is true. The only ones I really use are the helmet for shadestep and advanced tracking on at the same time and then the ahamkara arms for those crazy long trip mines. 

I use the 2nd melee so I can optimize my sneakiness.

Super Good Advice 
indifferent.gif
How funny would it be if Dragons' Breath got a new perk where the Solar flare is fires has tracking and it follows targets even after impact and the Super Good Advice had something crazy too. But then again, Bungie wouldn't do that...

How funny would it be if Dragons' Breath got a new perk where the Solar flare is fires has tracking and it follows targets even after impact and the Super Good Advice had something crazy too. But then again, Bungie wouldn't do that...
Yea they were saying something about exotics have a different perk setup or something along with their older ones. I wonder what it could be. Dragon's Breath probably going to give you a burn debuff or something if you get hit by it or something. 

Yea they were saying something about exotics have a different perk setup or something along with their older ones. I wonder what it could be. Dragon's Breath probably going to give you a burn debuff or something if you get hit by it or something. 
It needs to have tracking scatter grenades upon impact like those Manacles. Baby Gjally.

It needs to have tracking scatter grenades upon impact like those Manacles. Baby Gjally.
Dudes on IG saying what if they give the Hunters the Dance Machines instead of the Bones Zero 
roll.gif
Both show up as 310 in the armory so I wouldn't be surprised if we get those first and they release the Bones in a later patch.....

indifferent.gif

Bungie just need to let some of these useless exotics die. Take the L and move on...

Yeah, it's perk is Take reduced Arc Damage and Arc Grenade and Arc Blade recharge faster. The question is how much faster...
Gotcha. The question now ......that means Twilight Garrison is coming for Titans then I would have to think. What new exotic are the Warlocks going to get or are we getting the shaft new exotic pieces? 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom