Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Not playing IB until it goes back to control. I cant rock with those other modes.

Man, to each their own, but I think Control is the worst game type for a 'competitive' PvP event.

Control is like Domination (CoD) with infinite air strikes, just a gang of dudes sitting on a point waiting to get insta-killed.

Getting Nova'd while capping a point = not my idea of fun

Last edited:
Man, to each their own, but I think Control is the worst game type for a 'competitive' PvP event.

Control is like Domination (CoD) with infinite air strikes, just a gang of dudes sitting on a point waiting to get insta-killed.

You playing control all wrong if you playing that way lol

Dang man. I didn't get a helmet when I hit level 5. Just a 310 ghost and a crap 320 rocket. Would rather have the helmet.

You leading the team papi?
Been doing a lot of solo

You playing control all wrong if you playing that way lol

To each his own. Clash players have to adapt to control. Why can't control players do the same?

Just finished the second of my first two Lighthouse runs:

Nothing cool to speak of (316 Pulse that was immediately infused into my Nirwens).

But a homie picked up 320 Ruin Wings!

Hoping my Hunter can get something cool as it's the weakest of my three

Haven't even tried trials this weekend :smh:

The ghosts have started raining since I hit level 5 tho. 310 then 313 then 314 so I leveled the homies up. Want that 318 tho I keep seeing popping up.

Definitely get those Rank 5 packages with all of your characters first, those Helms are insane, and the Ghost is pretty dope too!

Definitely get those Rank 5 packages with all of your characters first, those Helms are insane, and the Ghost is pretty dope too!

I wasted most of yesterday continuing with my Titan after getting to level 5. Wanting to keep getting good drops. Bad idea.

Switched to my hunter in hopes of a helmet. Need to grind.
My warlock has a 317 raid helm so I'm Gucci for her.

The only thing is I'm not that nice with my hunter so my stats and bounty getting gonna suck. That overall score/10 kill streak one is like a unicorn to me :lol:

Gunslinger with combustion + Ahamkara gloves for 2 long trip mines and you will be fine lol

Thx for the tip. I was finding solid success with my blade dancer class but I'll definitely look at the gunslinger.

Edit: I might have goofed and dismantled or infused my claws :smh:

Last edited:
If you're not used to Iron Banner, turning in the gold IB (weekly) bounties on the last couple days of the event is insanely clutch. You can rank from 3 to 5 with those bounties alone.

Man 2 hunters and I didn't get the helmet from the rank 5 packages :smh:

did you get something other than a 310 ghost and some coins with the 2nd hunter?

i just got to 5 with my hunter and didn't get anything special. just the 310 ghost and 4 strange/motes. thinking the extra special is only for the 1st level 5.

Sounds like I got hosed then.

Not sure if this is case, but don't forget to go to Orbit before you switch characters or log off.

The gear doesn't drop until you're in Orbit. Not sure why this is? Also, you won't lose your gear if you quit the game or switch characters from the the tower, it'll pop as soon as you bring that character to Orbit again.

Not sure if this is case, but don't forget to go to Orbit before you switch characters or log off.

The gear doesn't drop until you're in Orbit. Not sure why this is? Also, you won't lose your gear if you quit the game or switch characters from the the tower, it'll pop as soon as you bring that character to Orbit again.

I'll check but I'm not optimistic. I'm gonna go through it one more time with my warlock to see if I get something to infuse then.

Edit: success!!!!
Logged in and got a 318 helmet :pimp:

:lol:

I'll have my last character at level 5 by tomorrow.

Edit. Just got to level 5.

Got a 315 fusion rifle. Stats look nice tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom