Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Thread dying, only PIW Fleece and couple PS4 noobs here playing the game consistently

Havent played in like two weeks. Im burnt out on fps. Booty i dont see u on 2k i got that two way pg
You never hmu to play to begin with, lol

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/137817"TimShepard" url="/t/606173/destiny-thread-bungie-9-9-14/24720#post_24585426"]Am I the only one that gets kicked from Destiny way too often? Or are the servers trash????"
Your connection is trash bruh. You were red bar all night last night.

Just got 2 exotic drops today. One in daily. One in my 1st strike.

Got the "Bad Juju" gun. It looks cool. Is it good?

Thread dying, only PIW Fleece and couple PS4 noobs here playing the game consistently

Havent played in like two weeks. Im burnt out on fps. Booty i dont see u on 2k i got that two way pg
You never hmu to play to begin with, lol

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/137817"TimShepard" url="/t/606173/destiny-thread-bungie-9-9-14/24720#post_24585426"]Am I the only one that gets kicked from Destiny way too often? Or are the servers trash????"
Your connection is trash bruh. You were red bar all night last night.
Damm smh

Iron Banner has been pretty kind as far as drops. Got the Gauntlets and a bunch of chest pieces. Also got the Hand cannon but the perks aren't that great so hopefully I'll get another one that is nicer. 

I'm hoping the tinkering to the First Curse makes it actually usable. Miss my Hand Cannons...

Got those stupid relic shards for the sword yesterday, but now I have to get these void ability kills for the second part of the sword quest.

I will get to 42 or 43 fragments today once I charge this argonune rune.

Still need to get the last 2-3 from the Court of Orxy :smh:

Can't even find people on LFG for it.

This thread is dead as hell now... well for XB1 players.

Got those stupid relic shards for the sword yesterday, but now I have to get these void ability kills for the second part of the sword quest.

Should have been getting void ability kills while you were farming :smh:

You got the runes for Court? Need certain ones for certain fragments.

can't remember if they need to be charged, I think it takes a few days to charge a rune.

Iron Banner has been pretty kind as far as drops. Got the Gauntlets and a bunch of chest pieces. Also got the Hand cannon but the perks aren't that great so hopefully I'll get another one that is nicer. 

I'm hoping the tinkering to the First Curse makes it actually usable. Miss my Hand Cannons...

Hand canons are def dropping a lot. I got 2 yesterday as a level 3. One had a tragic roll tho.

can't remember if they need to be charged, I think it takes a few days to charge a rune.

Naw doesn't take a few days for oryx runes. Just have to do 3 matches of the next lowest level to charge.
Like the stolen rune (tier 2) requires 3 tier 1 completions to charge it.

Should have been getting void ability kills while you were farming :smh:

I was I'm up to about 65% I think not sure. I just did my googles on how to do it easier, but the things needed I don't have like Bad JuJu, and this other gear. I will just grind it out how I can and do what a video I saw said to do just without the Bad JuJu and other thing.

I have like 10 reciprocal runes that's the easy one that activates Tier 1 Court of Oryx.

Stolen Runes are harder to get and those activate Tier 2.

Angronoch Runes activates Tier 3 and I have one of those but you need to charge it with Tier 2 Stolen runes.

I don't think you have to wait days to charge any of these that's another rune to open a chest I think all of the Court of Oryx stuff charges from the previous runes when you complete them.

It's just finding the runes and then finding people to help you with the Tier 2 and 3 runes since they are near impossible to solo.

I will say since doing these I've been getting a lot of rare and legendary drops but they're all pretty useless 290 and lower.

putting in work putting in work you really don't need a video to learn how to get void kills :wink:

Just put your highest intellect gear on (it builds your supers) and do strikes. I would probably say you will get the most bang for your buck doing the Will of Crota (omnigal) strike especially if your teammates are creating orbs for you in the first room. Configure your nova bomb to leave the essence or whatever so thrall can keep walking into it and dying. You may also get the special legendary pulse rifle specific to that strike if you play it.

Stolen runes - check to see if you are eligible to buy them for Eris
Tier 3 is not the rune you say it is. It's an antiquated rune.

Last edited:
I was I'm up to about 65% I think not sure. I just did my googles on how to do it easier, but the things needed I don't have like Bad JuJu, and this other gear. I will just grind it out how I can and do what a video I saw said to do just without the Bad JuJu and other thing.
I have like 10 reciprocal runes that's the easy one that activates Tier 1 Court of Oryx.

Angronoch Runes activates Tier 3 and I have one of those but you need to charge it with Tier 2 Stolen runes.

I don't think you have to wait days to charge any of these that's another rune to open a chest I think all of the Court of Oryx stuff charges from the previous runes when you complete them.

It's just finding the runes and then finding people to help you with the Tier 2 and 3 runes since they are near impossible to solo.

I will say since doing these I've been getting a lot of rare and legendary drops but they're all pretty useless 290 and lower.

Just to clear all of this up:

Tier 3 CoO runes are charged by finishing the Tier 2 levels.

Agonarch runes yield one Fragment the first time you fully charge and complete that mini-event.

The Tier 3 CoO is on a WEEKLY ROTATION; if you've completed the event one week, say the boss is Balwur, you'll have to wait until the weekly reset to collect a different Fragment from the Fanatic of Crota boss.

Hope that makes sense :smile:

Just to clear all of this up:

Tier 3 CoO runes are charged by finishing the Tier 2 levels.

Agonarch runes yield one Fragment the first time you fully charge and complete that mini-event.

The Tier 3 CoO is on a WEEKLY ROTATION; if you've completed the event one week, say the boss is Balwur, you'll have to wait until the weekly reset to collect a different Fragment from the Fanatic of Crota boss.

Hope that makes sense :smile:

Yeah it makes sense and I know which rune is which I just got the name crossed up.

Didn't know you had to wait a week to do the different Tier 3 boss though.

I got one last week or something so maybe this week would be another.

Either way man all of this just to get that damn Malice :smh:

@bLaZ3n  kinda of shocked that you are happy about the weapon tuning coming up. What part are you happy about? AR buff? Pulse nerf? Shotgun nerf? Slight HC buff? 

I am rank 3 IB and I have gotten a chest piece and gloves so far as drops. 

Looks like Mida is on deck to be one of the Year One Exotics being brought up to Year 2 levels.

Mida in the current state of the game is going to be 
eek.gif
sick.gif
nthat.gif

I recorded my first game using The Chaperone Wednesday on Arms Day. I am sure I mad the 2 Titans pissed at the end when I stopped their supers 
laugh.gif

You can see it took a little while to get used to it initially as well.

This one was last night in IB. I was talking to @illsupra  while he was installing BLOPS 3. Knocked that 5 piece/slayer medal out during the heavy on that one round 
nthat.gif

Armormatarium (spelling?) YAS!!!!
Dragons Breath w/Titan moon helmet tracking? YAS!!!

Gotta do Bones of Eao and Gunslinger for Hunters, right?

Warlocks....I am going to say The Ram & the chest piece to blind enemies  Purifier Robes or some other helmet

Last edited:
Gotta do Bones of Eao and Gunslinger for Hunters, right?

Warlocks....I am going to say The Ram & the chest piece to blind enemies Purifier Robes or some other helmet

Warlocks already were revealed to get at the min that helmet that makes you harder to kill while doing the nova bomb when xur sold it a few weeks ago.

Not sure ram would come back. That helmet was OP :lol:

Warlocks already were revealed to get at the min that helmet that makes you harder to kill while doing the nova bomb when xur sold it a few weeks ago.

Not sure ram would come back. That helmet was OP
laugh.gif
Unless they nerfing the Titans armor and damage reduction they get in Sunbreaker form, I don't want to hear anything about how this helmet makes a Warlock OP 
laugh.gif

Plan C back 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom