Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

That high score thing is a killer for me so far. I got the 10 kill spree and double kill quota done.
Same here. I figured you of all people would've been got the high score. You always do when we play. I be in first in some games, then by the time it's almost done I already know I ain't getting it rofl.

That high score thing is a killer for me so far. I got the 10 kill spree and double kill quota done.
Same here. I figured you of all people would've been got the high score. You always do when we play. I be in first in some games, then by the time it's almost done I already know I ain't getting it rofl.

It's tough especially when you have to be team based. It's like you suffer for being a team player.
I've been a close 2nd a couple of times but that's it.

It's tough especially when you have to be team based. It's like you suffer for being a team player.
I've been a close 2nd a couple of times but that's it.
Rather be last than almost 1st. That's what gets me tight. Like you almost had it, you just weren't good enough lmao. If we all play, we can definitely eat.

laugh.gif

the raid struggle about to be real for Fleece

laugh.gif

1 down, 5 more to go. Lmao. I'm bout to do it myself lmao
The backpack b real
laugh.gif
top 3 all star here [emoji]128514[/emoji] sorry
No worries.... You are our good luck charm anyways. We good B.
Hey man....My 3 kills count too those games 
roll.gif

But I know you saw that 1.8 and I hit top 3 as you said. You giving me quests I'm not even getting experience for SMH

ALSO, I finally got all 10 elements for my sword. Took an hour. That ghost changed the whole game for me 
sick.gif

:lol:

The backpack b real :lol:

Hey man....My 3 kills count too those games :rofl:

But I know you saw that 1.8 and I hit top 3 as you said. You giving me quests I'm not even getting experience for SMH

ALSO, I finally got all 10 elements for my sword. Took an hour. That ghost changed the whole game for me :x

Hey hey you keep finishing with the bronze and I'm gonna be happy each time. But until you surpass the teacher, you will remain my good luck charm :lol:

We can help you and never putting nothing get your swords when the last quest pops up. Y'all need to become the dynamic duo again so I can hook you at TBCF up on missions y'all haven't don't yet and I can mind my business somewhere :wink:

laugh.gif

The backpack b real
laugh.gif

Hey man....My 3 kills count too those games 
roll.gif

ALSO, I finally got all 10 elements for my sword. Took an hour. That ghost changed the whole game for me 
sick.gif
Hey hey you keep finishing with the bronze and I'm gonna be happy each time. But until you surpass the teacher, you will remain my good luck charm
laugh.gif

We can help you and never putting nothing get your swords when the last quest pops up. Y'all need to become the dynamic duo again so I can hook you at TBCF up on missions y'all haven't don't yet and I can mind my business somewhere
wink.gif
Oh yea, cause we gotta kill those 3 bosses, then Alak in 30 seconds, right?

So let's do it next Wednesday.

I will surpass you...It's coming soon. I can feel it.

Last edited:
Looking for help on ps4 for the touch of malice and no time to explain quest lines. I believe they can only be completed in the raids.

@TimShepard yep I can help you then.
You don't need to have the 3 knights alive until the end. Just the one that has the shield matching the sword type you have.

Thread dying, only PIW Fleece and couple PS4 noobs here playing the game consistently
Havent played in like two weeks. Im burnt out on fps. Booty i dont see u on 2k i got that two way pg
You never hmu to play to begin with, lol

@TimShepard yep I can help you then.
You don't need to have the 3 knights alive until the end. Just the one that has the shield matching the sword type you have.
If I ever finish farming relic iron this week, I gotta do it too.
So we need one more

Back
Top Bottom