Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Hey @Zero23....you trying to farm this NF for the Tanniks cape? 
grin.gif
nthat.gif

PSA:

I highly recommend playing IB with a fireteam; getting double teamed is more prevalent than in the Control game type and you'll quickly get overwhelmed by Supers before your team has even recorded a kill.

You done playing Minecraft in a post apocalyptic era so we can get back to Destiny?
indifferent.gif

I start up a party chat and you never even log on at night though 
laugh.gif

I was talking with Biggie and Tek last night in there. 

You know Fallout will never be beaten just like Destiny will never be completed either 
laugh.gif
How about I got on Friday night and see you in your own party chat so I join but you ain't there and I talk to myself for 2 hours. 

tired.gif
 The feels bruh, the feels. 

You done playing Minecraft in a post apocalyptic era so we can get back to Destiny?
indifferent.gif

I start up a party chat and you never even log on at night though 
laugh.gif

I was talking with Biggie and Tek last night in there. 

You know Fallout will never be beaten just like Destiny will never be completed either 
laugh.gif
How about I got on Friday night and see you in your own party chat so I join but you ain't there and I talk to myself for 2 hours. 

tired.gif
Xbox Soap is over. PS4's has begun.

Got my last raid armor piece to complete full sets for all 3 characters. Also got the harrowed scout with full auto and harrowed RL with tracking. Aint **** to play for anymore :lol: im done until next dlc. Crack open fallout 4 and cop star wars

tired.gif
What time was this?! I remember you saying you would be on Friday but I never saw you join my chat. I ended up running with some people on CoD....

I know when it was....I was playing and then left to grab some food and hang with the baby and wife a little bit before I got back on. I was on until like 2-3am Friday night too, smh

Got my last raid armor piece to complete full sets for all 3 characters. Also got the harrowed scout with full auto and harrowed RL with tracking. Aint **** to play for anymore :lol: im done until next dlc. Crack open fallout 4 and cop star wars

Damn, you have the best RNG I've ever seen hahah :smokin

:frown:

Last edited:
Got my last raid armor piece to complete full sets for all 3 characters. Also got the harrowed scout with full auto and harrowed RL with tracking. Aint **** to play for anymore
laugh.gif
im done until next dlc. Crack open fallout 4 and cop star wars

Farming for Zeptocyte Cores. Have as of yet to receive one and I've picked maybe 4-7 spinmetals. I was farming good, then of course someone enters my area and messes it up -_____-

Say I won't get a heavy weapon that's 310 and just break it down and upgrade the sword to 310 I have now. lmao.
You will have over 100 material when you finish. 4-7 isn't touching the surface.
Check to see if you have a ghost (level doesn't matter) that allows you to detect spin metal. That helps a lot.

As Shotta said, you will just need to find a route to run kinda like how you and never put nothing had for the Hadium flakes.
Nah, wish I had one though. Got one for everything else.

Damn I got 40 calactied fragments :smh:

The last 5-7 is murder when I'm thinking about it.

I have three more to get from Court of Oryx and the aprocach rune one and sunbeamer key one.

This game is super troll talking about you can only charge certain runes once a day :stoneface:

One fragment I'm not going to be able to get anytime soon is the one where you have to beat the NF strike and it has to be on the dreadnaugt.

Haven't seen a NF strike on the dreadnaugt for the past few weeks could be wrong though.

I was getting mad drops from the CoO yesterday, but about 95% was all 290 or lower.

I have to find a stolen rune though... I was trying to figure out how to summon fights you need for CoO yesterday to get your specific fragment, but I guess it's random maybe. I was able to get like 2-4 fragments from it though so it's okay.

There was some randoms at the Court of Oryx yesterday that helped me a ton yesterday when I was doing it though I was super grateful for them so it was like 6 of us in there and we were washing the events easy 2-3 minutes.

I need that five more for touch or malice.

I have to start grinding relic iron on Mars but luckily from the Court of Oryx I got like 2-3 ghosts that show where the relic iron is :D

Also, Undefined Undefined bigj505 bigj505 @willypete what's good with a Normal Raid run so I can get the rest of the parts for touch of malice and 310 artifact :nerd:

Today maybe? 730EST

putting in work putting in work no fragments require the nightfall but just need you to do the strike on the dreadnaught. You can select those from your set destination while in orbit.

I think you may just need to do 1 of the 3 tier 3 court of oryx tasks if you can grab the other in order to get to 45 since there are 47 that we can get right now.

Stolen rune... You can buy 1 from Eris. Not sure what level with her you need to be if you do need one. That's a level 2 rune which needs to be charged with the level 1 court of oryx tasks.

As far as the raid goes, I'm probably not down tonight. I want to help the breakfast club get his No Time To Explain quest started and my Iron Banner stuff. fleece straight played IB without me yesterday. Dude was ignoring my party invites and all. :smh:

Last edited:
I ain't gonna be home for a couple weeks so yall gonna have to go on without me

Last edited:
:smh:

Damn didn't think it would come out that small.

Let me try again.

I c. Guess I was wrong. Last week was a nightfall on the dreadnaught :smh:

Take a break from the touch of malice quest bruh. You are really gonna burn yourself out.

WeLive or Sup will lead the team while I'm gon.

Just make sure Sup don't kill everybody again :lol:

:smh:

Damn didn't think it would come out that small.

Let me try again.

I c. Guess I was wrong. Last week was a nightfall on the dreadnaught :smh:

Take a break from the touch of malice quest bruh. You are really gonna burn yourself out.

WeLive or Sup will lead the team while I'm gon.

Just make sure Sup don't kill everybody again :lol:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom