Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

:rofl: at "one last ride"

As long as we start at a reasonable time I'm down.

Bruh... Just say the time.... Anyone that's not available will just be left. It's the last day and not the time to be haggling :lol:
I'm sure sup and someone else could slide in the DMs and help us wash dude with the quickness.

Yea, cause I never got an invite from him..And he ain't got me on his list

Yo [@=https://niketalk.com/members/137817"Let's carry Fleece through the nightfall real quick", but you had already left our party.
I didn't even know you were in the party, but yea I jumped on Halo with my friends, I was bored of playing Destiny by myself.

Yea, cause I never got an invite from him..And he ain't got me on his list

Yo [@=https://niketalk.com/members/137817"Let's carry Fleece through the nightfall real quick", but you had already left our party.

Fleece ain't ready. Getting there but not ready.
I was born ready. Let a young shine. You had your 15 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
:
Got a HM oryx CP and also a HM CP at the orge cat. If yall want to run them today, ill set it up.

Ill be home form work around 630 pm est

I'd like to get in on the orge cp if you don't knock it out. I wont be home until about 8pm est tho

Just started the Taken King quests, since my quests were at a standstill. Got that and Crucible quests, now. Been playing a lot of Crucible, trying to get better gear. My light level is about 238 now. Almost there to start playing with ya'll.

Once your light is 240 just start running that strikes playlist.

[@=/u/137817/TimShepard]@@TimShepard[/@]

Yes, listen to this.

That's how I got around 290 also.

I just kept grinding the strikes non stop.

I would help you, but everytime you're on I hit you with an invite and you don't respond.
You've never sent me an invite. Ever. Lol. What's your GT? I've never seen an invite/party invite from you ever lol

My GT is: Never Had Much

Check you notifications then...

I was on yesterday playing with bigj305 and invited you to play the daily story, but you didn't respond.

I also tried joining your fireteam or joining you but it didn't allow me to do so either.
Don't got you on my friends list, followers, and no notifications...You sure you inviting the right dude?

I just added you, though...When you on again?

I'm on when I can.

I mostly play Destiny, Halo 3, a little Halo 5 so I can't say I will be able to always be on Destiny.

But, if Team Struggle is running then it will take priority over all.

nerd.gif

Just started the Taken King quests, since my quests were at a standstill. Got that and Crucible quests, now. Been playing a lot of Crucible, trying to get better gear. My light level is about 238 now. Almost there to start playing with ya'll.

Once your light is 240 just start running that strikes playlist.

@@@TimShepard

Yes, listen to this.

That's how I got around 290 also.

I just kept grinding the strikes non stop.

I would help you, but everytime you're on I hit you with an invite and you don't respond.
You've never sent me an invite. Ever. Lol. What's your GT? I've never seen an invite/party invite from you ever lol

My GT is: Never Had Much

Check you notifications then...

I was on yesterday playing with bigj305 and invited you to play the daily story, but you didn't respond.

I also tried joining your fireteam or joining you but it didn't allow me to do so either.
Don't got you on my friends list, followers, and no notifications...You sure you inviting the right dude?

I just added you, though...When you on again?
I'm on when I can.

I mostly play Destiny, Halo 3, a little Halo 5 so I can't say I will be able to always be on Destiny.

But, if Team Struggle is running then it will take priority over all.
Ight, just hit me up online.

You just gonna kick out @naijaboy like that :lol:
Man it's Monday... Ain't seen dude for a min and I'm trying to get this artifact for my warlock.

[thread="606173"]Light is 243 now...Should I wait until it's 260 to do the Taken King strike? It recommends a 240 light level.[/thread]
You can do it at 243 of it says you need to be a 240. I'll carry you through a few this week too if you need help.

You just gonna kick out @naijaboy like that
laugh.gif
Man it's Monday... Ain't seen dude for a min and I'm trying to get this artifact for my warlock.
[thread="606173"]Destiny Thread Bungie 9 9 14/24450#post_24507924​[/thread]
You can do it at 243 of it says you need to be a 240. I'll carry you through a few this week too if you need help.
Which one is that? The Taken King says 260, the other one I'm doing now is "Easy". Where can I find the 240 strike at?

You just gonna kick out [@=https://niketalk.com/members/90598"TimShepard" url="/t/606173/destiny-thread-bungie-9-9-14/24450#post_24508290"]
[thread="606173"]​[/thread]
Which one is that? The Taken King says 260, the other one I'm doing now is "Easy". Where can I find the 240 strike at?

So confused then. You originally said 240. I'll carry you through a couple of 260/ if they let you in. You are gonna b getting washed tho.

You just gonna kick out @@naijaboy like that
laugh.gif
[thread="606173"]Destiny Thread Bungie 9 9 14/24450#post_24507924​[/thread]
So confused then. You originally said 240. I'll carry you through a couple of 260/ if they let you in. You are gonna b getting washed tho.
My bad. It said 260. I was thinking about the other strike dude said was at 240. 

Damn, does 17 light levels really make the difference?

My bad. It said 260. I was thinking about the other strike dude said was at 240. 

It makes a big difference. Even in the HM raid.

When you are fighting Oryx at the end....the adds with him are orange for difficulty if you are level 310. If you are 311, they are white in difficulty though 
laugh.gif

It makes a big difference. Even in the HM raid.

When you are fighting Oryx at the end....the adds with him are orange for difficulty if you are level 310. If you are 311, they are white in difficulty though 
laugh.gif
Damn. Good thing I didn't do it.

Back
Top Bottom