Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

The highest I believe for us is someone around like 316-317....I THINK

@Zero23  is pretty up there, but he runs 3 Hunters weekly so his chances of getting loot is higher.

My Warlock is 314 I believe and my other characters are like 312

Side Note:

Target is having their B2G1 deal going on this week. I am picking up Fallout 4, CoD, and 2k16 tomorrow morning on my way to work. 
nthat.gif

Man it's Monday... Ain't seen dude for a min and I'm trying to get this artifact for my warlock.
You can do it at 243 of it says you need to be a 240. I'll carry you through a few this week too if you need help.
It's all good I can't get on until like 10pm anyways

Yes please start posting clips...I enjoy watching those

I put a bunch together last night but there's not much worth posting

Good looks, will try theres a bunch I save for no reason :smokin

Dang blaz3n blaz3n show me the way! Lolol great videos especially the 14-0

8)

Bos :smokin

I gotta study the tapes

:smokin

@bLaZ3n
, why didn't you......

Nah nevermind >D :lol:

You held it down though at least

:tongue:

Side Note:

Target is having their B2G1 deal going on this week. I am picking up Fallout 4, CoD, and 2k16 tomorrow morning on my way to work. :nthat:

I would hold out if you can for the Sports sale.. around BF those games should be at least 50% off. I know 2K and Madden are usually.

tongue.gif

I would hold out if you can for the Sports sale.. around BF those games should be at least 50% off. I know 2K and Madden are usually.
You already know I watch and like your YT videos when you post them up. I actually an subscribed, so it is funny when I get the alert that you have posted a new one 
laugh.gif

If anything I might hold out 2k because like you said, I normally scoop them on BF when they are like $30-40. Fallout and CoD, might drop $10 at the most. If they have the Pip Boy edition in the Target by me, I am buying on sight though 
laugh.gif
. I think some guys actually did the deal, and then didn't open one knowing that another game was around the corner that they wanted and then just took it back and exchanged it. I could always do that too.

I finally need another PSN card as well, so I will be on the hunt for some more of them this year as well. I stacked a couple of them when the PS4 first came out, so I am good until the 22nd of Dec.
Gonna be picking up some quantum cola @ target too
smokin.gif
My man 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Got a HM oryx CP and also a HM CP at the orge cat. If yall want to run them today, ill set it up.

Ill be home form work around 630 pm est
Yall struggling with spiggs and co.? I thought you guys would have it with ease by now since yall run the same 6 every week right?
Nah me ans spiggs are the only ones out of them that have 3x characters. The clan runs the primary tues/wed and then we try to find teams to do with our alts
:
Got a HM oryx CP and also a HM CP at the orge cat. If yall want to run them today, ill set it up.

Ill be home form work around 630 pm est
I'd like to get in on the orge cp if you don't knock it out. I wont be home until about 8pm est tho
Got you

I got Sleeper Simulant tonight. Hopefully will get my Exotic sword on Wednesday. And in the process of working on Touch of Malice.

Placed with Putting In Work...He randomly joined me lmao I realized half a mission in...We did some strikes. About 2-3. It was good though. Hit light level 270 I believe. Almost 280.

Titan got the harrowed boots to complete my full set :pimp: warlock is set so all thats left is the hunter to get the helm and arms and im done.

Back
Top Bottom