Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Realized I was sitting on a gem in my vault for pulse rifles.

I had a Suros PDX-41 ( non-skinned Hawksaw with less range and more stability).

High caliber rounds
Headseeker
Speed reload/Hand Laid stock

@WrightOne86 Niiice. I'm over here just hoping the gunsmith has it soon
Yea I lucked out and got it from a gunsmith package actually. I was watching a review on the top pulse rifles currently and it was on the list. They are saying it is a pretty rare drop since the only way to get it is from a package.

I also have a Hawksaw with

counter balance

hidden hand

rifled barrel 

For whatever reason I haven't infused this one past 275 or used it much either

laugh.gif

nthat.gif

Harrowed helm for the hunter, just need the arms for the full set. Finally got a pulse rifle with firefly at 313 and a 320 ghost :pimp: nice smooth run took 45min from a totems CP and we down oryx 1st try :smokin

On the last part of the quest for the exotic sword..thought I can do it in pugs but either..people are being dumb and killing all the knights or Darkblade just isnt going down fast enough
laugh.gif
. If anyones on xbox one willing to help out that'll be cool lol. GT: iUnreli4ble ..only at 297 light and I know the strikes at level 300 but getting to Darkblade actually hasn't been a problem.

@TimShepard when I went to target and stuck out, dude told me there were more ppl buying the soda than the game

@TimShepard when I went to target and stuck out, dude told me there were more ppl buying the soda than the game
And that's the part that pisses me off. I'm an actual fan and I've bought every game since I discovered 3. People are just buying them to resell them, just like they do with J's SMH.

I just wanted it as memorabilia. Bethesda should've gave a voucher in every game. The whole planning of this was stupid.

[@=/u/137817/TimShepard]@TimShepard[/@] when I went to target and stuck out, dude told me there were more ppl buying the soda than the game
And that's the part that pisses me off. I'm an actual fan and I've bought every game since I discovered 3. People are just buying them to resell them, just like they do with J's SMH.

I just wanted it as memorabilia. Bethesda should've gave a voucher in every game. The whole planning of this was stupid.

Jones Soda Co.
‏@jonessodaco

Following all your tweets on #Fallout4 #NukaCola and doing what we can to bring you more! Stay tuned #Nuka4Everyone

@@TimShepard when I went to target and stuck out, dude told me there were more ppl buying the soda than the game

Jones Soda Co.
‏@jonessodaco

Following all your tweets on #Fallout4 #NukaCola and doing what we can to bring you more! Stay tuned #Nuka4Everyone
Deleted my Twitter, but if I had one I would tell them to suck my ****.

Where's Snoop Dogg when you need him. He got NCAA on XB1 BC. I believe in him.

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/...ortedly-buying-out-nuka-cola-quantum-bottles/

EDIT: Supposedly Target is to blame, as they ordered small quantities, says Jones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom