Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

REALLY NEED TO FINISH THE RAID NORMAL MODE TODAY....

Anyone care to help on xb1? It's gonna be at least 2 of us. Undefined Undefined you around still?
docwatson docwatson can wifey give you a reprieve to help?

We are at the last checkpoint.

Anyone care to help on xb1? It's gonna be at least 2 of us. Undefined Undefined you around still?

Yo bigj you're right I forgot to post like I said I was going to.

Oh I also have a the quests ready for when/if we beat the raid.

I have the one where I'll get a 310 artifact and then other quest where I have to beat the war priest and the daughters to get the parts for touch of malice but that's one I'll have to redo :smh:

Today is the last day... so far we have 3

BigJ
Doc
Putting In Work

We need the other 3 now...

Un (Ace) is one
Willy Pete
TBC
Naija (forgot his name)
Modular

Yo bigj you're right I forgot to post like I said I was going to.

Oh I also have a the quests ready for when/if we beat the raid.

I have the one where I'll get a 310 artifact and then other quest where I have to beat the war priest and the daughters to get the parts for touch of malice but that's one I'll have to redo :smh:

Today is the last day... so far we have 3

BigJ
Doc
Putting In Work

We need the other 3 now...

Un (Ace) is one
Willy Pete
TBC
Naija (forgot his name)
Modular

The breakfast club is down.

Got a HM oryx CP and also a HM CP at the orge cat. If yall want to run them today, ill set it up.

Ill be home form work around 630 pm est

Got a HM oryx CP and also a HM CP at the orge cat. If yall want to run them today, ill set it up.

Ill be home form work around 630 pm est
Yall struggling with spiggs and co.? I thought you guys would have it with ease by now since yall run the same 6 every week right?

@bLaZ3n, why didn't you......

Nah nevermind 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

You held it down though at least

Just started the Taken King quests, since my quests were at a standstill. Got that and Crucible quests, now. Been playing a lot of Crucible, trying to get better gear. My light level is about 238 now. Almost there to start playing with ya'll.

Just started the Taken King quests, since my quests were at a standstill. Got that and Crucible quests, now. Been playing a lot of Crucible, trying to get better gear. My light level is about 238 now. Almost there to start playing with ya'll.

This is advice for you or anyone else trying to raise their light from the lower 200's to upper 200's:

"Get your light level as high as possible before you decode engrams.

To get the most out of the new loot system, you should push your light as high as possible before you decode engrams at the Cryptarch. Equip whatever dumb gun or class item you just got that has a slightly higher number on it, and the gear you get from engrams will be better than it would’ve otherwise been."

source containing other tips: http://kotaku.com/tips-for-playing-destiny-the-taken-king-1731498795

Last edited:
This is advice for you or anyone else trying to raise their light from the lower 200's to upper 200's:

To get the most out of the new loot system, you should push your light as high as possible before you decode engrams at the Cryptarch. Equip whatever dumb gun or class item you just got that has a slightly higher number on it, and the gear you get from engrams will be better than it would’ve otherwise been."

source containing other tips: http://kotaku.com/tips-for-playing-destiny-the-taken-king-1731498795

Agreed, this includes the tedious task of decrypting, immediately checking new gear, equipping, then decrypting again; it takes awhile, but is the best way to guarantee that you're getting the most out of your engrams.

Once your light is 240 just start running that strikes playlist.

My raid team is still stuck on HM Oryx... We started out with the normal method (kill everything), but folks were struggling with the last Ogre/Knight, and our runner doesn't have an exotic sword :nerd: so the Vessel was a problem too.

Then we switched to the "No Knight" strat, and fools were getting shot by the Ogres?!?! I'm watching this one dude shoot at the Ogres from a plate, then ask me why he can't stay alive???! Just crouch on the thing!!! :smh:

Could've been finishing my last two Lighthouse runs that whole time |I

/rant

MY MAN

Oh word, ight. I wish it could match make for Raids, I tried to do one myself, it took me in...Myself. I said oh hell nah, to the nah nah nah

@TimShepard

Yes, listen to this.

That's how I got around 290 also.

I just kept grinding the strikes non stop.

I would help you, but everytime you're on I hit you with an invite and you don't respond.

@TimShepard

Yes, listen to this.

I would help you, but everytime you're on I hit you with an invite and you don't respond.
You've never sent me an invite. Ever. Lol. What's your GT? I've never seen an invite/party invite from you ever lol

[@=/u/137817/TimShepard]@TimShepard[/@]

Yes, listen to this.

You've never sent me an invite. Ever. Lol. What's your GT? I've never seen an invite/party invite from you ever lol

My GT is: Never Had Much

Check you notifications then...

I was on yesterday playing with bigj305 and invited you to play the daily story, but you didn't respond.

I also tried joining your fireteam or joining you but it didn't allow me to do so either.

N

Hi Un

Sup papi

View media item 1780850
tonight?

We need you and bigj said it resets after today so today is the last day.

UNfriended needs to get in tonight to lead the struggle team.

In my vin diesel voice "one last ride."

@@TimShepard

Yes, listen to this.

My GT is: Never Had Much

Check you notifications then...

I was on yesterday playing with bigj305 and invited you to play the daily story, but you didn't respond.

I also tried joining your fireteam or joining you but it didn't allow me to do so either.
Don't got you on my friends list, followers, and no notifications...You sure you inviting the right dude?

I just added you, though...When you on again?

Back
Top Bottom