Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

WHAT IS THIS WALL YOU SPEAK OF.
You'll know when you see it. You'll know...
roll.gif

@bigj505 @Ace93

Man I was itching to post in here, but thought you buys were mad I messed up last night
happy.gif

Yo we raiding tonight?

Un my dude though he was helping me and I followed my directions though... until I messed **** up at the end
mean.gif

I'll be better next time though.

Yeah my fault about the name things though I was trying so much to focus and follow directions on what to do and my mind goes blank.

I kept calling bigj baby J all night from that other dude who used to drop info back on here a while ago.

Un I'm just going to go with Un from now on... I remember it good now because that's the dude that Jay-Z stabbed.

bigj I don't know man I can't get away from calling you baby j now though.

I'll be on later I want to finish those taken wars missions to get this touch of malice.

Yo our little struggle team was aight yesterday... thinking we should call ourselves Team Lean (because we're slow as hell and we were all tired and drowsy last night
laugh.gif
)

You guys going to be on later today?

My chick is going to kill me though
mean.gif
Its cool bruh it was your first try. Not gonna lie if you aint jump too early that time we wouldve won, it broke my heart 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Idk if we raiding tonight, we just have to finish the last part anyway. Its up to the rest of the team aka 

@naijaboy

@bigj505

@willypete

and if bigj can get The Breakfast Club back in 
roll.gif

WHAT IS THIS WALL YOU SPEAK OF.
You'll know when you see it. You'll know...

:rofl:

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/40120"href" href="http://niketalk.comhttps://niketalk.com/members/90598" style="display:inline-block;">@naijaboy

@bigj505

@willypete

and if bigj can get The Breakfast Club back in :rofl:

Wait, wait, wait a miniute... if we go back and run it we start where we left off?

We don't have to go back through all that other stuff?

putting in work putting in work dont feel bad bruh. You and Fleece are good people man. Its been a while since we have had people that seem amazed at some of the things that the game has. Takes me back for sure.

I had a good time altogether. Lots of LOLS.

I def want to finish the last part of the raid sooner than later... We always have next week for anyone that can't finish it with us.

Trying to get on sooner than later but I just upgraded my xbox to the elite.... that download life is real :smh:

putting in work putting in work dont feel bad bruh. You and Fleece are good people man. Its been a while since we have had people that seem amazed at some of the things that the game has. Takes me back for sure.

I def want to finish the last part of the raid sooner than later... We always have next week for anyone that can't finish it with us.

Trying to get on sooner than later but I just upgraded my xbox to the elite.... that download life is real :smh:

You did the Gamestop scheme?

Thinking about doing this too because you basically getting it for free if you sell the controller.

Thinking about doing this too because you basically getting it for free if you sell the controller.

Didn't know it was a scheme :lol:

Didn't know it was a scheme :lol:

Nah I know but I didn't mean it in a bad type of way :lol:

What about your kinect you had to give that in too?

^^^ no sir. Kept my Kinnect
Needed console, a controller, hdmi cable, and power cable. No mic required.

WHAT IF I DIE NEXT WEEK AND NEVER GET TO RAID. DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT, NO YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE ALL YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT IS YOURSELF

I gotta be level 40 to raid with yaLL right? Y'all F'n with me tonight or nah?

Nope.

You gotta have be 40 and have 290 light to raid.

By next week you should be good.
Just when you thought you reached the end of the tunnel....

If only your ears were open when we talked :smh:
Crucible ain't getting no LIGHT THOUGH...Or is it?

Congrats my man. Now the fun stuff starts to unlock. The next step is getting higher level gear on your character. Do the daily crucible and story (if possible). You can get like 10 or 15 legendary marks a day so you can buy gear that isn't dropped to you while you play.

Other players and I can definitely carry you through the daily story as long as the game says you can play it.

Congrats my man. Now the fun stuff starts to unlock. The next step is getting higher level gear on your character. Do the daily crucible and story (if possible). You can get like 10 or 15 legendary marks a day so you can buy gear that isn't dropped to you while you play.

Other players and I can definitely carry you through the daily story as long as the game says you can play it.
Thanks.

Yea, I looked up how to get marks. I haven't gotten any yet? Been doing a lot of the story quests, though.

Yea, I'm definitely trying to get down with ya'll. Now, to get my light level up.

Thanks.

Yea, I looked up how to get marks. I haven't gotten any yet? Been doing a lot of the story quests, though.

Yea, I'm definitely trying to get down with ya'll. Now, to get my light level up.

8am sharp. Your training will start with a true guardian of the light.

8am sharp. Your training will start with a true guardian of the light jules.
Fixed
pimp.gif
You don't even be on lol, foh

Thanks.

8pm sharp. Your training will start with a true guardian of the light.
Fixed*

Back
Top Bottom