Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

300 gives you a chance to decrypt at 310 but you can still get 290s. 311 light lets you decrypt at 310.

I'm so helmet hurt on my 3 homies that I'm all about getting all 310 everything and infusing the homies.
Got a 310 stag and another 310 helm of st 14 when I used my Titan this am.

I'm hot bro. I can be 311 light, but didn't think it made a difference. You failed me yo.

300 gives you a chance to decrypt at 310 but you can still get 290s. 311 light lets you decrypt at 310.

I'm so helmet hurt on my 3 homies that I'm all about getting all 310 everything and infusing the homies.
Got a 310 stag and another 310 helm of st 14 when I used my Titan this am.

I'm hot bro. I can be 311 light, but didn't think it made a difference. You failed me yo.

She doesn't let us tell you this stuff. The eraser is real
PS - biggie actually told me this in this thread about a week ago :lol:

Last edited:

Level 37 now. I'm hitting level 40 tonight.

F with your boy.

Dipset.

My son graduating
frown.gif
We out here, and imma bring you to the top with me once I get there. Come live this lavish lifestyle of 350 light. Bad b***** doing the left D-pad robot with nothing on. I'm not gonna forget the little people (Like you) who helped me become what I am today. 

I'll see you at the top. Except you'll be at the bottom.

Well damn :lol:

The best thing to happen to the struggle team was for Un to make a guest appearance and be in the same party as putting in work putting in work .

That dude added his own flavor to Un in so many ways that I'm still dying over here just thinking about it :rofl:

Whenever you have to compromise to be called your bigj given name over UNfriended, UNfamiliar, UNnotUn.... I'm gone :lol:

Well damn
laugh.gif
The best thing to happen to the struggle team was for Un to make a guest appearance and be in the same party as @Putting In Work.

That dude added his own flavor to Un in so many ways that I'm still dying over here just thinking about it
roll.gif

Whenever you have to compromise to be called your bigj given name over UNfriended, UNfamiliar, UNnotUn.... I'm gone
laugh.gif
Boy called me Unfriended, I was like

Unfriended_840x1200.jpg

wutttttt i aint a movie papi 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Un got put on UNfriended status. Had to negotiate that Un status for most of the night :rofl:

PS - so glad Fleece is getting his level up. Have to carry him through the raid one day so we can show him the Fleece Wall we named after him :evil:

Last edited:
But real talk though, after Trials, we doin a hard raid tonight? I got the clear from wifey to ball out all night after I take her to dinner.

Un got put on UNfriended status. Had to negotiate that Un status for most of the night :rofl:

PS - so glad Fleece is getting his level up. Have to carry him through the raid one day so we can show him the Fleece Wall we named after him :evil:
Yea man, I'm out here in the basement with White women and small dogs. Yea, tried to do a raid today. It didn't throw anyone in with me, I was like hell nah and left lmao.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fleece wall had me dying last night
lmao in the party when we were all playing halo? I was two cups of Jack Daniels in too, I was violating everybody. Worse mistake y'all could've did was add me to that party lmao

bigj505 bigj505 Undefined Undefined

Man I was itching to post in here, but thought you buys were mad I messed up last night :D

Yo we raiding tonight?

Un my dude though he was helping me and I followed my directions though... until I messed **** up at the end :smh:

I'll be better next time though.

Yeah my fault about the name things though I was trying so much to focus and follow directions on what to do and my mind goes blank.

I kept calling bigj baby J all night from that other dude who used to drop info back on here a while ago.

Un I'm just going to go with Un from now on... I remember it good now because that's the dude that Jay-Z stabbed.

bigj I don't know man I can't get away from calling you baby j now though.

I'll be on later I want to finish those taken wars missions to get this touch of malice.

Yo our little struggle team was aight yesterday... thinking we should call ourselves Team Lean (because we're slow as hell and we were all tired and drowsy last night :lol: )

You guys going to be on later today?

My chick is going to kill me though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom