Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

So... do y'all call him by his GT in party chat in the heat of the moment when Oryx dropping bombs over baghdad and you need him to go get the corrupted light?

YO GET THE LIGHT BOOTY WARRIOR

ohwell.gif

:lol: i couldnt help myself

The funny part is he acts brand new every time I call him fleece in the party...
He's like yo, I didn't know you were talking to me.... But he always replies as soon as I say fleece

Anyone that hasn't started the NO TIME TO EXPLAIN quest.... The daily to start it is today

So... do y'all call him by his GT in party chat in the heat of the moment when Oryx dropping bombs over baghdad and you need him to go get the corrupted light?

YO GET THE LIGHT BOOTY WARRIOR

ohwell.gif
pretty sure he hasn't got that far with us. he hopped in one party, but shotta gave him the:
Ya'll love making up stories on NT, that's one thing I've noticed. I don't even know what your GT is to begin with to even know if you even had the opportunity to be in the party with a commendable man such as myself.

Last edited:

Looks like they're finally going to sell weapons parts for glimmer in the November Update. Hallelujah.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13945

As part of the November update, we’re authorizing Banshee-44 as your Weapon Parts dealer. He’ll accept Glimmer as a form of payment.

Also, finally will have uses for stupid wormspore in December update.

On that note, you’ll see yet more welcome changes to the in-game economy in the December update. Rumor has it that Petra will have use for your Etheric Light, and Eris has been asking if anyone out there is hoarding a surplus of Worm Spore. Turns out she loves the stuff.
This is the very reason I have been holding on to the Wormspore. I knew something was going to come up where I was going to need to turn it in or something. 

Weapon parts for sale too?! 
eek.gif
nthat.gif

All those cryptarch turn in are about to get burned up!
@puffishurr
roll.gif
"booty warrior get the gaze!"
roll.gif

You guys with the Taken War quests...

Taken War: Petra is the line to get the Exotic scout rifle Boolean Gemini

For the 310 artifact and the other Taken War quests.....you can actually "glitch/skip" all of that stuff. You just get someone to load up the quests that have already completed them. Have them load up the last couple of them and you can skip having to go to all the planets and going that piece. You can still go back and complete them for the rewards, but it at least is a way to get the quests so you can get the 310 artifact sooner.

For the other King's Fall quest....you have to put up a calcified fragment. Once you get one, I believe you go talk to Eris and then you have to find 5 more. Then once you do that, I believe you have the quest to go and get the kills in the raid.

Ya'll love making up stories on NT, that's one thing I've noticed. I don't even know what your GT is to begin with to even know if you even had the opportunity to be in the party with a commendable man such as myself.

lol i haven't rocked with you yet. my social calendar been packed all week, but im finally free friday though, so we might cross paths. i'm the sweetheart of the bunch, i'm not there to clown. i gotta do the taken quests on my titan too, so i can carry you through some of it if needed, as long as snipe vouches for you

LIGHT. LIGHT WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN FOOD. LIGHT. A MAN'S LIGHT. I LIKE LIGHT.

I LIKE LIGHT.

AND I WANT LIGHT.

THE BOOTY WARRIOR!

lol i haven't rocked with you yet. my social calendar been packed all week, but im finally free friday though, so we might cross paths. i'm the sweetheart of the bunch, i'm not there to clown. i gotta do the taken quests on my titan too, so i can carry you through some of it if needed, as long as snipe vouches for you

Last edited:
Here you fellas go:

My friends and I managed to find a way to skip the first two missions of Taken War: Earth, Venus, and Mars to get access to the Road to King's fall mission. This will make it easier for your alts or even your main if you haven't done it to get access to the quest for the raid to get a 310 artifact quicker.

Notice: We don't know if there is a way to make this method even shorter or if the order even matters, but this is the way we did it and it works.

Step 1:  Make sure you have Taken War: Earth and Venus in your quest log. (Just need to have it even if nothing was done in them)Edit: (A friend just confirmed that you don't even need these in your quest log but if you have them just move on to the next step)

Step 2: Join a friend's game that has done Phobos "Fear's Embrace" and join him/her. Finish that mission. (We joined a friend that already completed the entire questline and had access to all the missions)

Step 3: Go back to the tower and you should have access to "Blighted Worlds" from Eris now.

Step 4: Go join your friend again and complete "Kings of Decay" on Earth which is the last mission on Taken War: Earth.

Step 5: Go join your friend again and complete "Entropy's Pinnacle" on Venus which is the last mission on Taken War: Venus.

Step 6: Go to the tower and you should now have access to the first part of Road to King's Fall from Eris.

Step 7: Complete "Summoner's Circle" on the Dreadnaught and then go turn it in to Eris for the final raid quest for the 310 Artifact.

That's it, you're done in just 4 missions on any alts you may still have left to get it on. Just to reiterate, this is the way my friends and I did it. There may be other ways to achieve the same effect. Good luck out there guardians.

Edit: Doing this gives you "Road to King's Fall" which is the raid quest to beat the raid bosses to receive your 310 artifact.

Edit2: A lot of people seem to be confusing The Road to King’s Fall  quest with The Old Hunger  quest. The Old Hunger quest is for the Touch of Malice questline and doesn’t reward you with a 310 artifact.

Also, skipping the taken war quests doesn’t bug out the game or anything and you can always go back and redo the first quests of each questline for the legendary marks if you want to.

LIGHT. LIGHT WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN FOOD. LIGHT. A MAN'S LIGHT. I LIKE LIGHT.

I LIKE LIGHT.

AND I WANT LIGHT.

THE BOOTY WARRIOR!
My man's about to straight take one of our XB guardians for their light 
roll.gif
Lmao J already shut it down with the Lock up Raw joke 
“I like your light level and I want your light level,” he told Lockup Raw, describing how he approached his victims. “We can do this the easy way or the hard way. The choice is yours.”
roll.gif

i think i know why bigj described you as "the married one" :lol:

i shouldnt be talking man :smh:

i think i know why bigj described you as "the married one" :lol:

i shouldnt be talking man :smh:

I call his wife the eraser. Ever since she came to the east coast with him, she done wiped all of his Xbox time clean :smh:

I call his wife the eraser. Ever since she came to the east coast with him, she done wiped all of his Xbox time clean :smh:

lol it isn't even her this week. i had meetings in philly, Wiz/Spurs last night, Hannibal Burress tonight, Jim Jefferies Saturday night, so i share some of the blame. (though i am debating skipping wiz/thunder on tuesday to get back to this raid life).

Okay I'm on Destiny now.

I see the taken wars petra and taken wars earth.

If anyone is on and can help me would be greatly appreicated.

Ace, I don't think I can complete these by tonight.

If anyone can hook it up with the skip so I can get that road to kings fall quest that would be good too :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom