Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I believe the only requirement to get "Road to Kings Fall" quest is to simply go into the raid. Then exit, head back to the tower and Eris should have it for you.

You then have to complete the raid on normal as the first step.

Okay will do this tonight.

I tried doing the kings fall raid alone too before.

Will do it again today though and then if we complete the NM Raid tonight step one is done... hopefully.

Last edited:

I believe the only requirement to get "Road to Kings Fall" quest is to simply go into the raid. Then exit, head back to the tower and Eris should have it for you.

Is it? 

I got that quest after I finished the Taken Wars quest line.

My warlock has never seen the raid but has the touch of malice and the Eris artifact quest queued up.

its a tedious quest bro but you need that touch for when you are hard raid ready. I know Fleece isn't ready but he can grab a couple fragments as he does missions.

@Putting In Work

Destinyghosthunter.net to track your fragments.

Is it? 

Is it? 

This. Road to kings fall should be the next step after Taken Wars.

Brah's I have like 4 of those taken wars quests for each thing.

1 for moon, 1 for earth, 1 for venus, 1 for something else I think.

All has to be done?

I got touch of malice, black spindle, 2 exotic swords and sleeper.

I'm ready for tonight!
Ok Ok.

Yall should be equipped for later, biggest thing will probably be the puzzles and staying alive lol. With yall equipment tho Normal shouldn't take too long.

Brah's I have like 4 of those taken wars quests for each thing.

1 for moon, 1 for earth, 1 for venus, 1 for something else I think.

All has to be done?
Ya playboi. 
Except if it says Taken Wars: Petra

Thats a different quest line. 
Yes I remember seeing that one too I believe.
Just try to make sure you have the malice quest b4 u raid today because you finish a part of the quest in there. You are going to need to do most of the quest alone. its very tedious but that site will help you a lot, once you get like 30 something fragments, we can assist with the last few in Court of Oryx and stuff. Have fun!
laugh.gif
 I can't imagine doing that quest again but it's well worth it.

You can solo everything pretty easily except maybe FEARS Embrace and the raid obviously. The quest line itself is not bad. The Touch of Malice and Exotic Sword quest to me were way more annoying. 

PIW ain't gonna have time to do that whole quest line today. He's gonna be roasted by the time we get on if he tries it :lol:

PIW ain't gonna have time to do that whole quest line today. He's gonna be roasted by the time we get on if he tries it
laugh.gif
Me and Gamer did all 3 in like an hour but we got lucky and had all the champions spawning as soon as we got into the area.

Man I get out of work at 4:30 today.

By the time I get on around 5:30-6 I will look for the quest line.

I killed some of these taken bosses before while on patrol too and it's not easy solo... maybe now since my weapons are up a little now.

Looks like they're finally going to sell weapons parts for glimmer in the November Update. Hallelujah.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13945

As part of the November update, we’re authorizing Banshee-44 as your Weapon Parts dealer. He’ll accept Glimmer as a form of payment.

Also, finally will have uses for stupid wormspore in December update.

On that note, you’ll see yet more welcome changes to the in-game economy in the December update. Rumor has it that Petra will have use for your Etheric Light, and Eris has been asking if anyone out there is hoarding a surplus of Worm Spore. Turns out she loves the stuff.

@Putting In Work
 and @TimShepard
 Yall need to focus on getting yall touch of Malice also btw, as well as the sword.
J said I'm nowhere near it lol. But Im doing homeboy missions already. I haven't gotten to touch of malice for him yet? I'm still doing his Earth missions. How do I start touch of malice? Youtube'D it like other dude said, what was present on his screen wasn't on mine.

@Putting In Work
 and @TimShepard
 Yall need to focus on getting yall touch of Malice also btw, as well as the sword.
J said I'm nowhere near it lol. But Im doing homeboy missions already. I haven't gotten to touch of malice for him yet? I'm still doing his Earth missions. How do I start touch of malice? Youtube'D it like other dude said, what was present on his screen wasn't on mine.

I'm being honest tho. You aren't at that point yet with your character. You will need to be at least a 290 light level to even raid. That should be your primary focus right now. You haven't even set up dreadnaught patrols yet nor finished the storyline. Keep listening to shotta tho...

@Putting In Work
 and @TimShepard
I'm being honest tho. You aren't at that point yet with your character. You will need to be at least a 290 light level to even raid. That should be your primary focus right now. You haven't even set up dreadnaught patrols yet nor finished the storyline. Keep listening to shotta tho...
Was just a FYI, not telling him to do it like today.

Back
Top Bottom