Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Full harrowed raid set with the helmet :pimp: sucks my warlock got it first :lol: ascendant plane tho :smokin
Hunter hm oryx clear got me
310 nighthawk
318 legs
317 scout :pimp:

Free around 10 est if anyone wants to raid. Gotta clear it two more times this week

Cant front though this grind to 320 is wearing on me

Full harrowed raid set with the helmet :pimp: sucks my warlock got it first :lol: ascendant plane tho :smokin
Hunter hm oryx clear got me
310 nighthawk
318 legs
317 scout :pimp:

Them drops were crazy. LOL.

I got the 320 heavy machine gun, 314 scout rifle, 315 warlock gauntlets and two 310 exotics in two HM Orxy clears. Bungie plugged it today. :smokin

Free around 10 est if anyone wants to raid. Gotta clear it two more times this week

Cant front though this grind to 320 is wearing on me

Don't consider it a grind. You get gear then fine, you get 1 piece a week then consider it a success. It's not like before where you HAD to be 34 to kill Skolas or 32 to kill HM Crota without being 1shot by everything. There is more forgiveness now with the new light system if you aren't max light. I did notice that on my 1000 yard stare, each additional light level = an extra 250 crit damage to the Ogres on the Oryx encounter. So it is definitely noticeable. But 7950 to 8197 won't exactly max or break anything in the end. I mean a 3% increase in damage isn't the end of the world. I guess the extra 21% damage if you are at 313 and aiming for 320 would be somewhat considerable but it's not like before where -1 light = a reduction of outgoing damage by something close to 33%.

Last edited:
Them drops were crazy. LOL.

I got the 320 heavy machine gun, 314 scout rifle, 315 warlock gauntlets and two 310 exotics in two HM Orxy clears. Bungie plugged it today. :smokin
Bruh i dont know if we are each others lucky charms, no homo, but i be getting drops on HM when we run together. Got my malice and spindle to 319 and my characters to 315 now :pimp:

@Biggie62  Yea at 313 it wouldnt really be much of a grind. But my 3 are at 311/311/308 and when im equipping essentials for specific parts except oryx im dropping down a light level or two also.

Ive just been getting low light level drops

Last edited:
@Biggie62
 Yea at 313 it wouldnt really be much of a grind. But my 3 are at 311/311/308 and when im equipping essentials for specific parts except oryx im dropping down a light level or two also.

Ive just been getting low light level drops

Ah damn that sucks :smh: But look at the positive, at least you have a flayer cloak unlike @Zero23 :rofl:

No use buying them if your over 310. Unless ur looking for a particular piece
I have items that I got at 280 (from Xur), bought them from a blueprint or from a drop/engram at 290. Get it at 310 from engram or drop for me now. I have everything except for a few weapons now (Suros 2.0 & like 1 other weapon) and I have all the armor pieces now. I just need them at 310 at least. It also gives you a higher base to start infusing as well.

I bought 10 engrams, and they wouldn't give my Titan a single 310.
Was your light at 300 prior to dycrypting?

300 gives you a chance to decrypt at 310 but you can still get 290s. 311 light lets you decrypt at 310.

I'm so helmet hurt on my 3 homies that I'm all about getting all 310 everything and infusing the homies.
Got a 310 stag and another 310 helm of st 14 when I used my Titan this am.

300 gives you a chance to decrypt at 310 but you can still get 290s. 311 light lets you decrypt at 310.

I'm so helmet hurt on my 3 homies that I'm all about getting all 310 everything and infusing the homies.
Everything I decrypted so far has been 310 once I had hit 300.....maybe Bungie doesn't like him

Everything I decrypted so far has been 310 once I had hit 300.....maybe Bungie doesn't like him

You saying you have the Midas touch?

Back
Top Bottom