Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Im willing to help you with the raid on NM tomorrow night.

I need a normal raid too, what time tomorrow?

whatever time works for the 2 of yall.

Add me and TB!!!!

And putting in work is a phony... Blew his invites up and got the silent treatment :lol:

Man I hope you're just messing around and this isn't really true because I was playing Destiny since 6:09 pm and I didn't see/get one invite from anyone.

I did step away from the Xbox to go to bathroom and do other stuff, but I just went back and checked my notifications globe thing and nothing. It would show up in my notifications so I don't know who you were invites but it was not me if your serious... if just jokes :rolleyes

Dead serious. My boy and I were doing the nightfall and needed a third. Fleece can vouche since he was in the party. Sent you two invites for the party and the game. You were doing a story mission or maybe in the middle of typing that errrr love dr post on here.

Oh my god I can't believe it...

And I went and was inspecting the booty warrior dude too to see his gear and whatnot and saw he was in a fireteam with some sniperfood dude and someone else but was in orbit. Damn bruh even he getting more love than me now :smh:

Well tomorrow Undefined Undefined said he got me and will help out so we'll see.

I legit didn't see anything about invites and I checked my notifications and still don't see anything there. Usually all your missed or accepted invites goes there.

Inspecting the booty?

That was me the party putting in work putting in work

The snipe God is me :lol:

We ran like 4 crucibles to help get his level up. Fleece needs some work but I can see he has a good heart. Gonna make him my son soon.

And I still need one more nightfall if you wait til tomorrow.

Last edited:
Inspecting the booty?

We ran like 4 crucibles to help get his level up. Fleece needs some work but I can see he has a good heart. Gonna make him my son soon.

Damn bruh I think you might have added me yesterday and I added you back today I'm no sure htough. Okay the NF tomorrow too.

Can anybody help me with this extoic sword quest.

Can anybody help me with this extoic sword quest.

If you catch us before we raid (if we do) I'll help you tomorrow.

I need this too so maybe I can rock with you guys too.

Last edited:
^^^^ ideally, you guys could have 3 (not including me) but if you can't find a 3rd then I'll help. I've done it a few times so I can coach.

What swords are you guys getting? It's best to do 1 at a time. Keeping more than 1 knight alive at a time makes it harder especially if you are below a 300 light level.

Who is Jules? Smoking blunts in Destiny? Huh? What is going on here? Did I just read a sex novel?

View media item 1775360

Smh i take you to the promise land and u treat me like this :smh: and yea i be :pimp: 90% of the time im on destiny lol :smh:
LMAOOO was he even talking about you?

Inspecting the booty?

lmaoo you really insist on calling me Fleece. But I'm about level 32 or 33 now. Been doing mad bounties

BUT DESTINY KEEPS D/C IN THE MIDDLE OF MY MISSIONS WTF!!!

Im willing to help you with the raid on NM tomorrow night.

I need a normal raid too, what time tomorrow?
whatever time works for the 2 of yall.
Add me and TB!!!!

And putting in work is a phony... Blew his invites up and got the silent treatment
laugh.gif
Gotchuuuuu thats 5 ppl need 1 more.

Is 7EST good?

Last edited:
Gotchuuuuu thats 5 ppl need 1 more.

Is 7EST good?

i'll be home around 10 tonight, so we can start then which means we'll need someone else for bigj505 bigj505 's spot, since he'll be sleep. :evil:

teehee, i'm just trying to anger the almighty mod

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom