Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Sleeper Simulant quest is available today

I guess it'll be on the 7th every month
I did the paradox mission got the ghosts and gave it to the lady. The rest of it never unlocked idk what am I doing wrong she's supposed to ask to pledge my allegiance to fwc and get 1k in xp

I did the paradox mission got the ghosts and gave it to the lady. The rest of it never unlocked idk what am I doing wrong she's supposed to ask to pledge my allegiance to fwc and get 1k in xp

I think you have to wait til paradox is the daily again, and then the next step in the quest unlocks as well (where you pledge fwc).

I think you have to wait til paradox is the daily again, and then the next step in the quest unlocks as well (where you pledge fwc).
What if you're already pledged alliance to fwc?
Lol I was with dead orbit and did it :lol: thinking it would save me the trouble n unlock the next part of it

Got a 310 helmet and a 308 sniper last night from trials. I don't. Even care about 9-0 anymore since we don't get burn anymore. I actually like the reward system now. Want to run it with my warlock and hunter now.

Last edited:

Nope, just need to wait for the Weekly Reset. Definitely sucks pledging the allegiance a week early though...

Yo, does your guns fire slower online or is it my 3.5mm interfering? Cause my Pulse Rifle bursts are slower than story, just wanna know if they pace the time in between shots.EDIT: Nvm

Last edited:
What if you're already pledged alliance to fwc?
Lol I was with dead orbit and did it :lol: thinking it would save me the trouble n unlock the next part of it

Lol I did the same thing last time. You just gotta wait papi

Nope, just need to wait for the Weekly Reset. Definitely sucks pledging the allegiance a week early though...
Thank you

307 trials sniper
306 helmet with Int/Disc
304 Artifact Int/Disc (Gold tier package)

From my silver tier package

320 Voidfang Vestments
80 Int
80 Disc
Pulse rifle ammo
Sniper rifle ammo
Reduce solar damage
Void armor increase

:smokin

Repped

I hadn't seen definitive proof that "320 Exotics" were real before this :smokin
Funny thing is that I had infused the one from a blueprint to 306 right before I started running trials. When I saw it when we finished I was said that they would give me a 310 when I just infused one to 306...when I checked it I couldn't believe it. Someone in the tower randomly messaged me to ask if it dropped or if I infused it as well :lol:

View media item 1779584

Edit: oh yea....I was only 310 when I turned in the bounty as well. No 315 or anything.

Last edited:
Funny thing is that I had infused the one from a blueprint to 306 right before I started running trials. When I saw it when we finished I was said that they would give me a 310 when I just infused one to 306...when I checked it I couldn't believe it. Someone in the tower randomly messaged me to ask if it dropped or if I infused it as well :lol:

Edit: oh yea....I was only 310 when I turned in the bounty as well. No 315 or anything.

Very dope. Now all I need is a confirmation that playing beyond 9 wins yields 310+ gear from drops :nerd:

Trials 
mean.gif

3 gold tier packages. all of them trash artifacts

About to unwrap this nba 2k16 b

A couple random clips/gameplays, I will try to post more, since I do save a lot of them.

Rumble: Unbroken/Sum of all Tears

14-0 Trials Round with @ThEpRoMiSeDlAnD and @illsupra. 1 kill short from Unbroken. Also got a phantom.

Random Sniper Collateral

Random Fall Snipe

Random 3v1 Trials Clutch.. missed too many snipes tho :rofl:

Random Rumble, with some good snipes.. Those Quick Scopes :smh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vJ8SGtNiTE

Jump Snipe on a Revive on Black Shield

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKrLmUUX6LU

Random Trials Round.. Revive Snipes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5thIxaoaN7Y

Montage coming :smokin

Yes please start posting clips...I enjoy watching those

I put a bunch together last night but there's not much worth posting