Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Will be home from work in a few.

Anyone wanna play on XB1.

Will go back and look and add you guys from this thread and the XB1 thread.

I'm a lightweight though I'm only at 260 light :smh:

With one character too a Warlock.

How you putting in work with one character at 260 light ?

I'm just saying he has to "put in work" to get to the goods. Not many of us have time to do the vanguard strikes until he gets all the way to where he needs to go.
I'd be more than willing to backpack the daily tho so he can get the legendary marks.
I can backpack him for the heroic strikes too once he becomes eligible. I think you have to be a 280, right?
How you putting in work with one character at 260 light ?
roll.gif

First Sunbreakers, no Shadow Hunters

Where is the Warlock glitch? 
We are already master race, you would have to remove us from the game entirely to stop us 
nthat.gif

roll.gif

Okay I'm on now.

bigj the reason I'm still the same light is becasue I was sick and haven't been playing.

I'm actually a 270 light right now, but I'm a come back with some John Blaze **** though.

Dudes got jokes on me :lol:

You guys saying I can get to 290 soloing but I beat every mission already.

How come it doesn't have it like in the beginning where the same mission you can choose from easy level 4, normal level 6, or hard level 9 or whatever I don't see that from like the level 28-40 missions.

I will keep doing the vanguard heroic strike hard playlist and see where I get.

Also, wrightone thanks for the advice of equiping higher light stuff and doing one at a time and equiping it if it's higher i just go and unscramble all of them at once from the crypt car guy :x thought i was doing it too because i was pushing the button faster than it was showing me what i got.

PIW, do the strikes and court of oryx. I didn't raid until yesterday(wasn't able to get Oryx down) and I was lvl 295. Make sure when u are put on your highest light gear when u turn in engrams

Okay I'm on now.

bigj the reason I'm still the same light is becasue I was sick and haven't been playing.

I'm actually a 270 light right now, but I'm a come back with some John Blaze **** though.

Dudes got jokes on me :lol:

How come it doesn't have it like in the beginning where the same mission you can choose from easy level 4, normal level 6, or hard level 9 or whatever I don't see that from like the level 28-40 missions.

Also, wrightone thanks for the advice of equiping higher light stuff and doing one at a time and equiping it if it's higher i just go and unscramble all of them at once from the crypt car guy :x thought i was doing it too because i was pushing the button faster than it was showing me what i got.

My tips

The key is leveling crucible/factions/gunsmith/vanguard.

Leveling each to the next level guarantees you a weapon/gear.

The gunsmith might low-key be the best one to level up. If you get it to level 3 you get an exotic quest for your character. Not only that each week you get order weapons ,which are really solid or you can break down for legendary marks.

Buy a legendary ghost.

Complete Bounties they are super easy to do. This will help level crucible/vanguard/

Compete in the Iron Banner, they will be dropping 280 gear once you reach lvl 3 or above.

Also start the legendary/exotic sword quest its a game changer.

Buy three of coin from Xur and use one each strike

@Putting In Work  the best tip by far is to kiss @Biggie62  ***.

It's too late for me :frown:

Also dont tell him what you want to drop from RNG. 

But yea. Everything else mentioned above is also great advice. 

Last edited:
Okay I'm on now.

The strike playlists are your best bets.

Daily crucibles and daily heroics to stack your legendary marks to buy better gear. You can buy all 280 gear and each engram has a chance of decrypting at a slightly higher light level that you currently are...

Okay I'm on now.

Daily crucibles and daily heroics to stack your legendary marks to buy better gear. You can buy all 280 gear and each engram has a chance of decrypting at a slightly higher light level that you currently are...

Should I be playing all of the strikes playlist or just the heroic one in the up right hand corner?

I figured I play that one for the best gear or would I still get good gear if I play the lesser easy strikes?

Okay I'm on now.

Should I be playing all of the strikes playlist or just the heroic one in the up right hand corner?

I figured I play that one for the best gear or would I still get good gear if I play the lesser easy strikes?

i'd just do the regular one if you've gotten all the marks from the herioic....

Also, stay in the match making... you get a buff that drops more legendaries until u go to orbit :pimp:

also... cop three of coins for xur this friday and pop a couple before killing an ultra.

Randomly did the raid after work....got a new ghost, primary, secondary, thunderbolt, legs. and chest 
nthat.gif

Iron Banner,need 3 or 4 people to run with [emoji]128064[/emoji]

After grinding the Hunter wolfhead cloak for the last couple days it finally dropped once I hit rank 2... I liked it better before I owned it. SMH.

This thing looks ugly as hell. :x

Night Stalker infinite super is ruining IB right now, and will break Trials if it isn't patched soon.

Also, Iron Banner is basically useless to play at this point. Pulse rifle is good, but really... meh.

Exotic Sword #1 acquired last night. Real simple run with #NT :smokin

Got the raid 300 hand cannon, 300 pulse 280 or 290 4th horseman can't remember :smh: and new set raid arms, 307 from my current 306 and the ghost (finally) on last nights run. Good weapons, wack light. And I finished it at 300 light yesterday

I started a new character (Titan) PIW recently, I can help you but today I want to finish my fragments so I can get my touch of malice. :D

Last edited:

Got the raid 300 hand cannon, 300 pulse 280 or 290 4th horseman can't remember :smh: and new set raid arms, 307 from my current 306 and the ghost (finally) on last nights run. Good weapons, wack light. And I finished it at 300 light yesterday

I started a new character (Titan) PIW recently, I can help you but today I want to finish my fragments so I can get my touch of malice. :D

How dare you post after leaving me hanging for my sword last night :smh:

Exotic Sword #1 acquired last night. Real simple run with #NT
smokin.gif

Got the raid 300 hand cannon, 300 pulse 280 or 290 4th horseman can't remember
mean.gif
and new set raid arms, 307 from my current 306 and the ghost (finally) on last nights run. Good weapons, wack light. And I finished it at 300 light yesterday

I started a new character (Titan) PIW recently, I can help you but today I want to finish my fragments so I can get my touch of malice.
happy.gif
How dare you post after leaving me hanging for my sword last night
mean.gif
I thought u were good, I got u tonight if u didn't do it yet.

How dare you post after leaving me hanging for my sword last night :smh:
I thought u were good, I got u tonight if u didn't do it yet.

Naw I wasn't good fool. I was waiting for you then peeped you were raiding. :smh:

Just message me or something because I won't be on unless it's to do that and roll out since I have a guest this weekend.

Btw - that arc sword for the nightfall this week... :pimp:
The reward I got tho :smh:

Back
Top Bottom