Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

FYI it's black spindle day
WHAT'S IT DROPPING AT THOUGH? 290?
More likely than not. Probably would benefit people that don't have one yet or someone that doesn't want to fuse to get a second or third up to 290.
ADD THAT TO TODAYS LIST OF TASKS
tongue.gif

I HAVE MY SWORD ALSO

More likely than not. Probably would benefit people that don't have one yet or someone that doesn't want to fuse to get a second or third up to 290.
ADD THAT TO TODAYS LIST OF TASKS :tongue:

I HAVE MY SWORD ALSO

You keep bringing up the sword like a bruh ain't still sore about what you did :lol:

My boy needs it too so I don't mind being a third man to get it going. Will bring bubble, angry sword, and level 304 or so Titan.

roll.gif

Perfect emote execution 
nthat.gif

A player named Petra Venj killed OP, who was named Mara Sov. So basically, the Queen's emissary killed the Queen.

Miffed by the Weapons Parts Nerf? Can't upgrade that new gun? Got Glimmer and an Exotic Shard?SGA  (self.DestinyTheGame)

submitted 8 hours ago  by AirshipCanon

Well, if you do, I've got a thing for you!
You can convert Glimmer into Weapon Parts, and at a better rate than the Gunsmith will give you, because his guns got hit with the Nerfhammer.

Simply run down to the Exotic Blueprints and 3D print an Exotic you already have!

Dismantle that sucker to get your Shard back and some Weapon parts.

And then repeat!

If you've got Motes for Days, do this with Sleeper Simulants! Sleepers don't take many motes to fully upgrade, and therefore more parts for you!
First comment: 

fixed issue where players get exotic shard back when buying items from kiosk

laugh.gif
mean.gif

ADD THAT TO TODAYS LIST OF TASKS
tongue.gif

I HAVE MY SWORD ALSO
You keep bringing up the sword like a bruh ain't still sore about what you did
laugh.gif

My boy needs it too so I don't mind being a third man to get it going. Will bring bubble, angry sword, and level 304 or so Titan.
roll.gif

I didn't get to go ham with it yet. Let me be excited. Leaving work in 15!

So watching a Destiny clip and apparently the Efrideet's Spear can and will 1-shot a Sunbreaker Titan 
nthat.gif

Go figure the only weapon that can do it, is a year 1 weapon that can't be ascended. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Would still work for you in regular Crucible, but don't use this low level weapon in IB. 

The Black Spindle is the only sniper Y2, that can 1 shot Sunbreakers. 

Last edited:
So watching a Destiny clip and apparently the Efrideet's Spear can and will 1-shot a Sunbreaker Titan :nthat:
Go figure the only weapon that can do it, is a year 1 weapon that can't be ascended. :lol: :smh:  
Would still work for you in regular Crucible, but don't use this low level weapon in IB. 

The Black Spindle is the only sniper Y2, that can 1 shot Sunbreakers. 

Is it really worth it to use the spindle over the stare?

They better not nerf sunbreaker. It's way too many mobs in PVE. You can easily counter with GG, Tether bot Void Bomb

People need to realize supers will progressively get better as the game adds more content and harder/more enemies.

They better not nerf sunbreaker. It's way too many mobs in PVE. You can easily counter with GG, Tether bot Void Bomb

People need to realize supers will progressively get better as the game adds more content and harder/more enemies.
You missed the entire issue people are having with this subclass and their super.....

Also,

Deej posted this on a thread talking about postponing ToO until the Shadow Hunter glitch gets fixed:

Bungie Community ManagerDeeJ_BNG  690 points 2 hours ago  

Can we table this movement until I can publish the Weekly Update? I'm investigating on a few fronts right now.

More to come!

Love your passion...
nerd.gif

I'm just enjoying the hate on the sunbreaker class since Titan master race had to deal with the blink shotty combo for a freaking year before destiny slowed it down some. We get a beast mode super and they mad doe.

I'm just enjoying the hate on the sunbreaker class since Titan master race had to deal with the blink shotty combo for a freaking year before destiny slowed it down some. We get a beast mode super and they mad doe.

As someone who has all 3 classes and played crucible on the Titan heavily until 3-4 months ago I am telling you straight up that they are horrible right now. No one should need 2 GG shots, survive a novabomb, or 3 felwinters shots to the face to die. Only thing I seen the can consistently 1 shotting it is the Titan slake. They have more over shield than a blade dancer without any of the exposure that a blade dancer has since they don't have to be in your face to kill you.

If you think sunbreaker are fine where they are then you are part of the problem itself. Titans were fine before as they were able to 1 shot any super instantly. Now were we exposing ourselves since we had to be close? Sure but regardless we could remain competitive.

Titans needed a super that allowed them to play more ranged but that many supers, with that much over shield, and that blast radius makes it unbalanced.

Back
Top Bottom