Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

How dare you post after leaving me hanging for my sword last night :smh:

:lol: i know that feel. My boy left me hanging last night, when I needed help w/ the final ToM quest :smh:

I helped @puffishurr finish his quest last night. I'm still gathering fragments unfortunately.
shottadru shottadru did me dirty tho. I even hopped in their game to help make sure they got their swords. Knew I was getting the business when he never jumped back into the party. Ol Queens dudes stay doing people dirty :rofl:

Exotic Sword #1 acquired last night. Real simple run with #NT
smokin.gif

Got the raid 300 hand cannon, 300 pulse 280 or 290 4th horseman can't remember
mean.gif
and new set raid arms, 307 from my current 306 and the ghost (finally) on last nights run. Good weapons, wack light. And I finished it at 300 light yesterday

I started a new character (Titan) PIW recently, I can help you but today I want to finish my fragments so I can get my touch of malice.
happy.gif

How dare you post after leaving me hanging for my sword last night
mean.gif
I thought u were good, I got u tonight if u didn't do it yet.
Naw I wasn't good fool. I was waiting for you then peeped you were raiding.
mean.gif

Just message me or something because I won't be on unless it's to do that and roll out since I have a guest this weekend.

Btw - that arc sword for the nightfall this week...
pimp.gif

The reward I got tho
mean.gif
Should of stayed in party, u too cool to converse with the local NYC hoodlums, We can do it this evening. Actually need to do laundry lol but your sword will be priority b4 my fragment farming. What time is good? 5 or so? Ill be home from work by 4 FYI

Okay I think my weight might be a little up now and I might be able to run with you guys to do the final boss big raid I think kings fall.

It went from impossible to very hard to now normal for me I noticed but I didn't want to try.

I need help with the nightfall mission though where you have to protect that vsat war mine in the snow that is still listed as very hard for me and when they group me up with other players they all quit out after like 2-3 tries. I tried soloing that and it wasn't happening.

I caught that 4 horsemen 290 shotgun last night on the strike where you fight the two brothers.

My light is at 287 I think, and I started back tracking and doing some quests I saw that was listed man I stopped that crap because they are quests from when I was like level 4 and I'm getting those dreaded green orbs :x

Purple or blue orbs and sometimes these little white triangles drops the purple weapons and gears too so run over each and everything :lol:

Someone from XB1 help me beat that nightfall tonight.

My chick got so tight at me because I kept saying hold on just this one last mission and I'll shut off the XB1 that was at like 7pm and then I was up playing until 1am :smh:

putting in work putting in work queue the Denzel my man gif. That said, the nightfall... It sucks this week.
Make sure you finish up the Taken Wars and the Eris quests before raiding if you can.
If you progress the Taken Wars quest line up until you have to get items in the raid, Eris gives you a level 310 artifact.
The touch of malice quest also has a step for you to kill targets in the raid.

shottadru shottadru I'm off today so I'm kinda flexible on the time. I had to leave the party tho because I was in a party already plus it was too much noise in your party. Hard to get things done when dudes doing other stuff are just talking over you the whole time.

Last edited:
just found out you can kill omnigurl in the room before the boss fight.... you need a hunter to teether.

I need to nf and raid tonight ... going out of town this weekend

They definitely need to address the shadow hunter glitch. Our very first game last night we came across a hunter doing it. It wasn't obvious at first, since he didn't have his super yet obviously. Then once he got it.....dude had like 5-6 supers on us by the end of the game. He would start in the back too so he would normally get like 4 tethers off before we could get him down. It was Exodus Blue of all maps too 
mean.gif

Between them and Sunbreaker Titans, IB and ToO is going to be a pain in the ***.

When we came across a team with 3 Sunbreaker Titans 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

They definitely need to address the shadow hunter glitch. Our very first game last night we came across a hunter doing it. It wasn't obvious at first, since he didn't have his super yet obviously. Then once he got it.....dude had like 5-6 supers on us by the end of the game. He would start in the back too so he would normally get like 4 tethers off before we could get him down. It was Exodus Blue of all maps too 
mean.gif

Between them and Sunbreaker Titans, IB and ToO is going to be a pain in the ***.

When we came across a team with 3 Sunbreaker Titans 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

THEY NEED TO ADDRESS SUNBREAKER TITANS. 

/end

if he's on when we are we can team up for the nightfall

got a 310 truth and exotic helm engram from nightfall :smokin
and a new router from target (so you can stop hatin)
I'm BACK!

Good good now you can effectively help me get my sword.

Got a 310 invective last night from the raid. Just infused it and the 305 raid fusion into my 100 yard stare to get it to 310. Gonna infuse my 305 raid shotty into the 300 raid sniper I have to get it to 305.

/end
I would suggest just keeping your tether super full to cancel them out, but I saw someone that even if you hit them directly with the bow, it isn't an immediate death. Said it it like a 1-2 second delay.....so basically enough to still get one hammer off to kill you or the person near them 
mean.gif

They need their armor reduced during their super and it needs to be a set amount of hammers. I have seen a Titan live through a Nova Bomb, Golden gun, heavy rocket, 1k yard stare headshot, and more smh. Every other class can at least be 1-shot with a high impact sniper in the middle of their super, or at least have another super cancel them out. 

Golden gun gets 3 shots (4 with old helmet), but for some reason for them it is just "throw as many as you can before it runs out." Sunsingers grenades don't do damage like those do, so you can't compare throwing a hammer vs. a grenade. They can wear those gloves to have combustion automatically and then use that free perk slot, to also have tracking hammers 
indifferent.gif
. Then for every kill they get, they regen health as well. 
indifferent.gif

I was telling them in chat last night, that Bungie must all run with Titans and got tired of being the bottom tier of PvP and being made fun of, so they made this ridiculous class for them now as get back. 
laugh.gif

Armor, at least 4-5 hammers, slight tracking, and that blast radius. Don't know what Bungie was thinking :x

Titan class when I'm using it :pimp:
Titan class when I'm playing against it :frown:

But to be honest, it doesn't bother me if I'm using my hunter. That arrow shuts the studio down rather quickly and I've been able to wash a few Titans lately while they were Super Saiyan.

I also feel it's it's about time the Titan class got a nice crucible super. Hunter is and always has been a pain. The blade dancer takes too much to kill them more times than not. So much that I'm surprised when I do kill one. Golden gun can wash a whole team and the chained explosions vs guardians always made me sick. The new bow is some serious if you can use it properly.

They definitely need to address the shadow hunter glitch. Our very first game last night we came across a hunter doing it. It wasn't obvious at first, since he didn't have his super yet obviously. Then once he got it.....dude had like 5-6 supers on us by the end of the game. He would start in the back too so he would normally get like 4 tethers off before we could get him down. It was Exodus Blue of all maps too :smh:

When we came across a team with 3 Sunbreaker Titans :x :stoneface:  

Team shot, or use yours.

They seem tankable, but a "decent" fireteam can easily counter them or a good nightstalker that knows how to tether.

not gonna lie, i tried the shadowshot in Ib last night :lol:

will only be used in strikes and raids for now though

Team shot, or use yours.

They seem tankable, but a "decent" fireteam can easily counter them or a good nightstalker that knows how to tether.
This is true, but my issue then becomes a game of nobody being aggressive and only being reactive in the whole situation. You would have to sit on your super just to wait for someone else to use yours so you can counter them.

Granted, I started doing that towards the end last night and it helps, but I would prefer to save it for heavy or capping a control point when needed.

With that though, it is a different scenario in respect to ToO and when to use supers and such, so you are right with that. I guess I was talking more so in Iron Banner than Trials with that.  

I need to level my hunter up so more still though because I am on the last bubble to finish unlocking quiver still, lol

/end
I would suggest just keeping your tether super full to cancel them out, but I saw someone that even if you hit them directly with the bow, it isn't an immediate death. Said it it like a 1-2 second delay.....so basically enough to still get one hammer off to kill you or the person near them :smh:

They need their armor reduced during their super and it needs to be a set amount of hammers. I have seen a Titan live through a Nova Bomb, Golden gun, heavy rocket, 1k yard stare headshot, and more smh. Every other class can at least be 1-shot with a high impact sniper in the middle of their super, or at least have another super cancel them out. 

Golden gun gets 3 shots (4 with old helmet), but for some reason for them it is just "throw as many as you can before it runs out." Sunsingers grenades don't do damage like those do, so you can't compare throwing a hammer vs. a grenade. They can wear those gloves to have combustion automatically and then use that free perk slot, to also have tracking hammers :stoneface: . Then for every kill they get, they regen health as well. :stoneface:

I was telling them in chat last night, that Bungie must all run with Titans and got tired of being the bottom tier of PvP and being made fun of, so they made this ridiculous class for them now as get back. :lol:  

I'VE SEEN THEM LIVE THROUGH MY GOLDEN GUN SHOT LIKE:

View media item 1748468
THE PROBLEM IS THAT THERE SEEMS TO BE ONLY ONE SUPER TO COUNTER THAT SUPER, THE SHADOWSHOT, VERSUS ALL THE OTHER SUPERS HAVE MULTIPLE SUPERS THAT CAN COUNTER THEM.

Looking for people to do nightfall strikes and the king's fall raid with on Xbox, if anyone is down just message me on Xbox. Oh yeah and I'm trying to get this iron banner stuff done too.

P.S. Anyone know when the whole sleeper stimulant thing is popping up again?

Back
Top Bottom