Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Timing has to be right for me. Just get the backpack ready bruh
laugh.gif

Smh rookie...... even tho im still garbage at the jumps
frown.gif
I'm thinking my hunter may never see the raid. Dat hunter jump life ain't real
mean.gif

Or I could put the triple jump year 1 boots on the homie to help I guess.
giphy.gif

Best jump in Destiny. Most control, easiest maneuverability, most precise, ect.

I'm thinking my hunter may never see the raid. Dat hunter jump life ain't real :smh:

Yea i used mines. They come in handy. I just gotta learn the pattern of the jumps. I hate platforming tho.

You can do it with your hunter, I rarely raided on a team with Titans, it's always Hunters and Warlocks. That tether helps.

Bad Religion Bad Religion I have no beef with hunter users. If you say they are the best for you then I believe you. For me tho, hunters have the worst jumps. I'm sure I'd feel different if hunters were my only class since I'd be more used to them.

But when we used to hit that ogre room in Crota.... I rarely could get on top of the door ways :lol:

Oh absolutely, just my opinion. 
laugh.gif
 They way you feel about hunter jumps is the way I feel about the warlock glide-y lurch.

I'd be hard-pressed to do the relic run on daughters or Oryx with a warlock.

Last edited:
Oh absolutely, just my opinion. :lol:  They way you feel about hunter jumps is the way I feel about the warlock glide-y lurch.

I'd be hard-pressed to do the relic run on daughters or Oryx with a warlock.

Yea the warlock jump was OD for me but it became a better experience when I learned I could hit A to cancel the jump. The Titan jump feels the most natural for me but I'm genuinely interested in how hunters can get to that ship that's really high during that plat forming ships part. I mean, I had to switch to my highest jump node to make it.

@empirestrikesfirst I have no beef with hunter users. If you say they are the best for you then I believe you. For me tho, hunters have the worst jumps. I'm sure I'd feel different if hunters were my only class since I'd be more used to them.

But when we used to hit that ogre room in Crota.... I rarely could get on top of the door ways
laugh.gif
Hunter jump is GOAT. 

Good GWAD now THATS an exploit lol infinite arrows infinite tethers infinite orbs bungie bout to patch this so fast lol

I'm thinking my hunter may never see the raid. Dat hunter jump life ain't real :smh:

When in doubt yeezy boost it out. You ain't fighting enemies on those puzzles better throw those boots on and get your extra jump lol as @Zero23 would say "Do it for the hunters" lol

The platform jumping is the easiest part of the raid IMO, and yes hunters should use the triple jump boots b/c one of those jumps is hella far from the platform. Oryx and his daughters have been on farm status lately.

Last edited:
:lol: them yeezy boots nice! I'm glad I didn't shard them. Maybe there's hope for my hunter after all :pimp:

The raid helmet, scout and rocket launcher all dropped from oryx yesterday :nthat:

And got a 310 invective from one of the chests. I need to get my other characters to 300 so I can do multiple runs.

The raid helmet, scout and rocket launcher all dropped from oryx yesterday :nthat:

And got a 310 invective from one of the chests. I need to get my other characters to 300 so I can do multiple runs.

I want that raid scout so bad but we only a few molded shards when we dropped Oryx last night, so I only got the helmet. Also gotta 310 Hawkmoon.

Will be home from work in a few.

Anyone wanna play on XB1.

Will go back and look and add you guys from this thread and the XB1 thread.

I'm a lightweight though I'm only at 260 light :smh:

With one character too a Warlock.

Dude, you have to get that light level up to really run the stuff we are running.

you can get to 290+ light soloing and grinding the strike playlist...

just takes time.

Dude, you have to get that light level up to really run the stuff we are running.
Guess you guys going to have to run some Weekly Strikes and Quest event with him to help him out. 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

@Putting In Work, also buy weapons/armor from a faction vendor as you get enough marks to do so. Also make sure you have the most light equipped when you decrypt engrams at the cryptarch regardless what color the item is. This help with you potentially getting a higher item from the Cryptarch that you can use to get higher. Check after each item you decrypt to see if it can raise you for the next item to decrypt. 

Speaking of quests...looks weird on my main character now....I only have 4 quests on my main and they all are the Crucible quests 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I still have the Tex Machanica quests (at 14% 
laugh.gif
)

Win 2 Rift Games

Some other quests to score in Rift, and win Rift games

I need to 2 more energy drain melee kills in the voidwalker quest line as well 
laugh.gif

Guess you guys going to have to run some Weekly Strikes and Quest event with him to help him out. :lol: :nthat:

@Putting In Work
, also buy weapons/armor from a faction vendor as you get enough marks to do so. Also make sure you have the most light equipped when you decrypt engrams at the cryptarch regardless what color the item is. This help with you potentially getting a higher item from the Cryptarch that you can use to get higher. Check after each item you decrypt to see if it can raise you for the next item to decrypt. 

Speaking of quests...looks weird on my main character now....I only have 4 quests on my main and they all are the Crucible quests :lol: :smh:

I still have the Tex Machanica quests (at 14% :lol: )
Win 2 Rift Games
Some other quests to score in Rift, and win Rift games
I need to 2 more energy drain melee kills in the voidwalker quest line as well :lol:

Bruh... Already broke all of it down for him for what he has to do. He is still the same level he was earlier in the week. You can match make the strikes with very competent people. I have no issues rolling solo so I can get my guys up front r the bigger tasks.

Bruh... Already broke all of it down for him for what he has to do. He is still the same level he was earlier in the week. You can match make the strikes with very competent people. I have no issues rolling solo so I can get my guys up front r the bigger tasks.
Welp....no come back for that. Good luck PIW 
laugh.gif

You can definitely PUG the strikes these days. 

I was just giving you and the XB guys a hard time 
happy.gif

PIW, make sure you have some strange coins to buy whatever piece Xur will be selling this weekend for your Warlock as well. 

Welp....no come back for that. Good luck PIW :lol:
You can definitely PUG the strikes these days. 
I was just giving you and the XB guys a hard time :D

PIW, make sure you have some strange coins to buy whatever piece Xur will be selling this weekend for your Warlock as well. 

I'm just saying he has to "put in work" to get to the goods. Not many of us have time to do the vanguard strikes until he gets all the way to where he needs to go.
I'd be more than willing to backpack the daily tho so he can get the legendary marks.
I can backpack him for the heroic strikes too once he becomes eligible. I think you have to be a 280, right?

Back
Top Bottom