nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Reactions: Ube
Luke Smith: "Nightfall Rewards can be underwhelming. Runes/low # of coins/no reputation burst/weak legendaries all feel like losing. We're gonna fix it"

Getting my arc and solar swords today. Hope those didnt get nerfed

@Ciscokid  I dunno man. Id offer him a drink as a peace treaty but he'd prob delete the solar flayer from my RNG roll anyway :frown:

I MAY POSSIBLY BE ON TONIGHT IF YOU GUYS TRYNA RAID. HAVEN'T PLAYED DESTINY IN WHAT SEEMS LIKE A WEEK.

Last edited:
Rank 3 in IB but I'm still not seeing any armor or guns drop in the playlist. I got the warlock bond at rank 2 yesterday.
Finished the weekly crucible NF tier reward thing too and got 10 strange coins which isn't too bad I guess.

Last edited:

I MAY POSSIBLY BE ON TONIGHT IF YOU GUYS TRYNA RAID. HAVEN'T PLAYED DESTINY IN WHAT SEEMS LIKE A WEEK.

Professor Memphis, we need you!! [@=/u/79112/shottadru]@shottadru[/@] [@=/u/40120/bigj505]@bigj505[/@] [@=/u/29990/Ace93]@Ace93[/@], I didn't think I'd be able to play tonight after the work I put in yesterday, but wifey got a conference call at 7p, so let's get it!
I got subs if needed or Memph ditches us as usual  :frown:

I'm in for sure. Just need an experienced team because I'm still green when it comes to the raid.

If y'all need a sub for the raid on Xbox One let me know - GT: mikejs210

306 Warlock with ToM & 308 1000 Yard Stare and several completions although I'm hearing that some people are using different strategies now.

I'm glad that the NF loot drops are going to be looked at although I have gotten 2 exotics from there; a 290 4th Horseman and 310 Suros.

Professor Memphis, we need you!! @@shottadru @@bigj505 @@Ace93, I didn't think I'd be able to play tonight after the work I put in yesterday, but wifey got a conference call at 7p, so let's get it!
I got subs if needed or Memph ditches us as usual 
frown.gif
I'm in for sure. Just need an experienced team because I'm still need to be carried when it comes to the raid.
Fixed*

You been playing games man, we been telling you to come in there

Professor Memphis, we need you!! [@=/u/79112/shottadru]@@shottadru[/@] [@=/u/40120/bigj505]@@bigj505[/@] [@=/u/29990/Ace93]@@Ace93[/@], I didn't think I'd be able to play tonight after the work I put in yesterday, but wifey got a conference call at 7p, so let's get it!
I got subs if needed or Memph ditches us as usual  :frown:

I'm in for sure. Just need an experienced team because I'm still need to be carried when it comes to the raid.
Fixed*

You been playing games man, we been telling you to come in there

Timing has to be right for me. Just get the backpack ready bruh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom