Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Anybody know what is the most effective way to use 3ofCoin now? I tried using it while playing a good 10-12 strikes and not one ******* exotic engram dropped.

Xbox raid team finally ready to assemble 
nerd.gif
You the expert. Show us the way lol
laugh.gif
 I got yall but I aint gonna be on tomorrow night. Sunday afternoon good for me tho.

Anybody know what is the most effective way to use 3ofCoin now? I tried using it while playing a good 10-12 strikes and not one ******* exotic engram dropped.

I used 15 and only got 1 exotic to drop

Bungie says they didn't change the drop rate if you use them normally but I don't believe it

Dropped 125 legendary marks to get the helm of saint 14 back in my life.
armor of light Bubble + blinding helmet + ninja gaiden sword = putting in work during strikes :lol:

Finally got my exotic FWC joint too :pimp:

View media item 1725985

Last edited:
If you need a good scout rifle, Hung Jury from Dead Orbit is supposed to be legit. Scout rifles are pretty clutch for the raid as well.

Ended up buying a engram trying to get a rocket launcher. Got a hmg instead Smh lol

Running the strike where you have to carry the orb with a random. Smh.

Had to rage quit

I just grab the orb myself. Dudes act like its a hard task smh. Its like just shoot the shanks damn lol

I hate when they dont clear all the enemies first and they just grab the orb while everyone else clears them :smh:

Dude kept putting the orb in WHILE we are still clearing enemies so we end up not even getting damage done to the boss. So me and my boy stopped reviving him so he would drop. He just pulled an afk.

Dude kept putting the orb in WHILE we are still clearing enemies so we end up not even getting damage done to the boss. So me and my boy stopped reviving him so he would drop. He just pulled an afk.
Yeah i hate that also when at the boss. Especially if you dont clear those snipers you keep getting tagged and cant focus on the boss

Yeah i hate that also when at the boss. Especially if you dont clear those snipers you keep getting tagged and cant focus on the boss

Or they go for the orb once they die they quit :smh:

Did court of oryx last night jumped from 291 to 296 :smokin

Yeah if that one comes up for the heroic i immediately back out. Congrats though we need to hit the raid. I should be on for the rest of the day in a bit.

Yeah if that one comes up for the heroic i immediately back out. Congrats though we need to hit the raid. I should be on for the rest of the day in a bit.

Nice, i will try to get on early around 7 or 8 est. looking up the vids to get the fragments in the raid.

Hey thanks for the invite Quad. Would have definitely jumped in, but agreed to run with another group. We ended up downing oryx on our 4th attempt which is amazing to me, after how many issues we had with Crota.

Got the scout rifle and sniper rifle. Up to 303 on my hunter now.

How'd you guys fair?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom