Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

My team been trying to take out oryx since like Thurs. I think i need to be a higher light level bc my dps is trash right now

Buf **** oryx b, im trying to get that solar psion flayer cloak yo. Is there any trick to increase its drop rate? I farm that strke in the playlist and bungie giving me the GoW treatment 

Got that joint doing heroic strike from Dust Palace,
View media item 1727750

Feels so good man

My team been trying to take out oryx since like Thurs. I think i need to be a higher light level bc my dps is trash right now

Buf **** oryx b, im trying to get that solar psion flayer cloak yo. Is there any trick to increase its drop rate? I farm that strke in the playlist and bungie giving me the GoW treatment 
Got that joint doing heroic strike from Dust Palace,
I aint eem mad right now man. Sooooooon

accidentally deleted my spark of light :x :smh:

super pissed right now. created a hunter and now i have to go from level 3 to 40. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Finished my Arc exotic sword quests Sat. night/Sun. morning and just waiting on Armsday to pick it up 
nthat.gif

Finished the quest last night and I got my Touch of Malice and fully unlocked it 
nthat.gif

(FYI - after the initial 50 hadium flakes you turn in at the start of this quest, you will need 30 more of them to upgrade the gun as well.)

Going to log on tonight and get one of my other characters to level 40 finally. I have been saving 290+ blues and legendary engrams lately just to use on the next guy so they will have items to wear and infuse with. 

Almost ready to do the exotic sword strike. Hopefully it's not too bad.
BigJ, you hate the grind and rushing through content, but let me tell you, the grind with this damn sword is tooooooo real. I told the guys last night, that I can't see myself actively working to finish the other 2 swords. It would be one of those over time I finally got it things 
laugh.gif

It is all good until you have to collect the 10 legendary planet materials and get 100% (felt like it might have been like ~1,000 kills or something like that) kills with that specific element with your character.

quad quad def help him later tonight ill holler at you. jk about the help imma have the lil bro grind it for me

btw guys the link i posted couple days ago about the exotic sword is real!

i had both solar and arc sword in my inventory and when i turned in the echtar quest to shaxx it gave me the last part (collect materials and kills) for BOTH swords. the kills also work in crucible incase yall wondering

edit: forgot to add that i didnt have to do the get 25 kills with the sword for the other sword in my inventory. it skipped that and the echtar part

Last edited:
BigJ, you hate the grind and rushing through content, but let me tell you, the grind with this damn sword is tooooooo real. I told the guys last night, that I can't see myself actively working to finish the other 2 swords. It would be one of those over time I finally got it things :lol:

It is all good until you have to collect the 10 legendary planet materials and get 100% (felt like it might have been like ~1,000 kills or something like that) kills with that specific element with your character.

Bruh.... So yea.... My Titan has a void sword.... That's all I need to say about that :lol:

Gonna do that exotic farm mission, put my year 1 chest plate that gives me double nades, and keep doing that til I get to 500 kills. I'm at 119 now.
That Mars farming was tragic for me tho. I really hate farming on Mars. I had a good rotation going by the end tho.

My warlock and his solar sword is already ready for the kills the sword then farm step.... Might hook dude up and not do the hunter until like Christmas :lol:

quad quad def help him later tonight ill holler at you. jk about the help imma have the lil bro grind it for me

btw guys the link i posted couple days ago about the exotic sword is real!

i had both solar and arc sword in my inventory and when i turned in the echtar quest to shaxx it gave me the last part (collect materials and kills) for BOTH swords. the kills also work in crucible incase yall wondering

edit: forgot to add that i didnt have to do the get 25 kills with the sword for the other sword in my inventory. it skipped that and the echtar part

Might try this with my other two swords since I haven't killed that sword dude yet with my warlock. Would be awesome to not have to do that 50/25 again as well as not have to do that 42 strike an extra time.

Bruh.... So yea.... My Titan has a void sword.... That's all I need to say about that
laugh.gif

Gonna do that exotic farm mission, put my year 1 chest plate that gives me double nades, and keep doing that til I get to 500 kills. I'm at 119 now.
That Mars farming was tragic for me tho. I really hate farming on Mars. I had a good rotation going by the end tho.

My warlock and his solar sword is already ready for the kills the sword then farm step.... Might hook dude up and not do the hunter until like Christmas
laugh.gif
Oh you already have one. Yea so you know all too well about it

Bruh, you did the void damage one with your Titan?! 
eek.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

I can't even imagine. Did it at least work if you popped a bubble and got kills inside the bubble or something? Nothing but punches and grenades 
sick.gif

I looked at it as the sword and element went with each of the new sub classes for the characters. Void still wold be the easiest with a Warlock I would think though. Solar with a gunslinger should be good too. 

Bruh.... So yea.... My Titan has a void sword.... That's all I need to say about that :lol:

My warlock and his solar sword is already ready for the kills the sword then farm step.... Might hook dude up and not do the hunter until like Christmas :lol:

Bruh, you did the void damage one with your Titan?! :wow: :x :smh:
I can't even imagine. Did it at least work if you popped a bubble and got kills inside the bubble or something? Nothing but punches and grenades :x
I looked at it as the sword and element went with each of the new sub classes for the characters. Void still wold be the easiest with a Warlock I would think though. Solar with a gunslinger should be good too. 

Yea I went void sword to go with my void bubble for some stupid reason. I think it's because it doesn't block void so the bubble would save me inside.

I don't think kills inside of the bubble count but I didn't check.

Some fun with Orbs while on patrol with @WrightOne86  and @illsupra  last week. For some reason Wright got stuck at the bottom and couldn't participate in the orb factory. When we see "The Enemy is moving against eachother" the orb party begins!

zero23 zero23 that event was definitely crazy. Still don't know what happened to me. I think one of those blast taken Phalanx hit me but I got stuck in the "blast in air" animation for the entire enemy moving fight. Since I was right beside them I could see all the orbs that were spawned for me in the aftermath :lol:

View media item 1727991
:smokin

Last edited:
BigJ, you hate the grind and rushing through content, but let me tell you, the grind with this damn sword is tooooooo real. I told the guys last night, that I can't see myself actively working to finish the other 2 swords. It would be one of those over time I finally got it things :lol:

IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GO AWAKEN THE HIVE WITH MY GUNSLINGER.

Bruh, you did the void damage one with your Titan?! :wow: :x :smh:
I can't even imagine. Did it at least work if you popped a bubble and got kills inside the bubble or something? Nothing but punches and grenades :x

YEA I PICKED THE SOLAR SWORD AND I'M A GUNSLINGER. I DON'T SEE THIS TAKING TOO LONG TO COMPLETE

Pray for me that my tv still works. I think my rear projection might have had it yesterday. Would be pissed I couldn't play games :lol:

Back
Top Bottom