Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Are you missing any bombs? Honestly I think you can get away with not doing enough damage if you detonate every bomb. We had a 292, 293, and a 295 last night, but we only missed a single bomb detonation.

Last edited:
Are you missing any bombs? Honestly I think you can get away with not doing enough damage if you detonate every bomb. We had a 292, 293, and a 295 last night, but we only missed a single bomb detonation.

We keep getting clapped up literally on round 3 ...but mostly minor mistakes considering we went in100% blind.

We keep getting clapped up literally on round 3 ...but mostly minor mistakes considering we went in100% blind.

I don't know how you are running 2 people without snipers and short range primaries. Shotguns are useless for that fight. It's all scouts snipers and HMG. Outside of the relic holder who should have a sword.

Nah Oryx himself, it's like our DPS isn't high enough.

Says the dude using a Suros to DPS Orxy. I never bothered to check cause I thought Quad would know better than that... :lol: :smh:

Me: "Quad what are you htting Orxy with?"
Quad: "My Suros..."
Me: What's your heavy???!!!
Quad: A sword.

I'M DONE. Had to break after that. Will attempt Orxy again in a few.

So 430AM 430AM how did y'all do last night?

All the way to Orxy... Not sure if we can finish it or not. Might need another week to upgrade to better specials and heavys.
Aside from that, this Raid is pretty fun... It was dope going in there blind with a couple cats I never raided with before.

Jumanji Jumanji and @trublu86 held it down last night for real. freshpairs freshpairs is on today trying to down Orxy with us.

At this point tho it's all about mechanics... Once you clear these raids you just use the exact same technique next week and try to clean up mistakes til you can eventually speed run it.

Last edited:

Says the dude using a Suros to DPS Orxy. I never bothered to check cause I thought Quad would know better than that... :lol: :smh:

He's using the Hereafter sniper for Oryx and the Suros on the ogres ... definitely need a scout rifle tho.

Last edited:
He's using the Hereafter sniper for Oryx and the Suros on the ogres ... definitely need a scout rifle tho.

Senior you know I just be messin with Jr. like that... I mess with him alot cause he's the youngin in the pack.

Last edited:

(Quad Jr.) said "but guess who out here folding like laundry on the jumpin platforms". :lol:

Yo quad jr. Is good for that lil homie be having me weak af sometimes.

Yea Quad, we gotta get you and Jr. A decent primary to keep so you not switching in the middle of a boss fight :lol:

You don't have any blues that you can infuse into a legendary to use in there instead? The first run through, I was using the Boolean Gemini exotic scout you get from the quest the whole time through the raid.

Sorry for asking this again, but still haven't found an answer anywhere:

Anyone not get a new set of Weekly Crucible Bounties for this week?

My team been trying to take out oryx since like Thurs. I think i need to be a higher light level bc my dps is trash right now

Buf **** oryx b, im trying to get that solar psion flayer cloak yo. Is there any trick to increase its drop rate? I farm that strke in the playlist and bungie giving me the GoW treatment 

What exotics did you guys bring into the raid and at what attack did you guys have most of your weapons at?

What exotics did you guys bring into the raid and at what attack did you guys have most of your weapons at?

Honestly I just ran black spindle at 300... I was running aa 296 hand Cannon and either the arc blade at 286 or my lmg at 285.

Black spindle with the white nail perk is money for priest and golgoroth and deathsingers.

I have yet to down oryx though... My fireteam had trouble downing his echo during 2nd phase

OK thanks y'all. I'm planning on running with
Tlaloc 292/Spare change 296/Hakke pulse 294
1000 yard stare 297/ Hereafter 290
Void edge 293/Ruin Wake 290

Going into the raid blind is kinda fun but also annoying because we all have no clue what to do. IDK how I feel about it tbh.

Nice! 
pimp.gif

Just go5 four horseman. Also i know i got pocket inifity and it doesnt show up in my exotic blue print ..... this happen to yall?

I believe it had to either be on on your character or in your vault. It wouldn't be there if you had it then dismantled it before the TTK update.

I know that's how it worked with emblems and shaders.

Back
Top Bottom