Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

that year one "for collectors" is a cop out ... plus how are exotic not stronger the purples? or blues?

Damn, my crew is still on the Ogre!
That fight can be tricky. You guys having issues with the 2 guys keeping the aggro of the boss, or just not enough dps?

Feasting.

I want the Pulse and helmet. All I got was the hand cannon and another titan skirt 
mean.gif

Yea man I was hyped about the helmet since I am sure that is one of the harder drops to get like normal. Just make sure you have those shards you get in the raid on you when you kill him. If you read the description, if you have 20 of them, it increases the drops that you can get from Oryx. I think instead of 2 drops, you can get 3, and it can be anything in the raid from the other bosses and not just Oryx.

I already had the class piece from last week, and I got the boots from the Golgoroth and the shotgun from the Deathsinger Sisters this week as well. Was a good week for sure. 301 light level with in the raid for me...299 when I am outside of the raid 
nthat.gif

I finally finished farming materials and getting kills with my abilities from that quest. That is one hell of a grind now the waiting game.

I finally finished farming materials and getting kills with my abilities from that quest. That is one hell of a grind now the waiting game.
WORST QUEST EVER. 
sick.gif

But when you get that Exotic Sword in your hands... 
nthat.gif

WORST QUEST EVER. 
sick.gif

nthat.gif
You and that void sword were going IIIINNNNN last night!!! 
eek.gif

You with the exotic sword spinning and Biggie with the Touch of Malice while we were farming Court of Oryx last night

nthat.gif

Me with just "ordinary" items 
mean.gif

I guess if the raid pulse, shotgun, rocket launcher / 293 arc sword, raid boots, and helm can be considered such 
laugh.gif
Oh yea and I hope everyone is rocking that "Unending Feud" shader when they are raiding and stuff. It has been officially deemed by us the "NT Official Shader" 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:

WORST QUEST EVER. 
sick.gif

nthat.gif
You and that void sword were going IIIINNNNN last night!!! 
eek.gif

You with the exotic sword spinning and Biggie with the Touch of Malice while we were farming Court of Oryx last night

nthat.gif

Me with just "ordinary" weapons 
mean.gif

I guess if the raid pulse, shotgun, rocket launcher / 293 arc sword, raid boots, and helm can be considered such 
laugh.gif
Oh yea and I hope everyone is rocking that "Unending Feud" shader when they are raiding and stuff. It has been officially deemed by us the "NT Official Shader" 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
I can't believe how powerful that exotic sword is. Boss Shields just melt.

I just remembered.....those "newer" guys that were in the Court with us on the tier 3 fight.

Dude ran up there to Mini-Crota with no sword in hand and got clapped with the quickness. 
laugh.gif

Then his boy ran right up there behind him to revive him and got taken down too. 
roll.gif

I just remembered.....those "newer" guys that were in the Court with us on the tier 3 fight.

Dude ran up there to Mini-Crota with no sword in hand and got clapped with the quickness. 
laugh.gif

Then his boy ran right up there behind him to revive him and got taken down too. 
roll.gif
They used their Antiquated Runes with a quickness once they saw us take down Crotes Jr. like he was a Peon Thrall. 

That reaction doe when he got clapped. 
roll.gif

Anybody who has unlocked the Weekly Crucible Bounties, did you get a new set on Tuesday? I completed last week's on Friday (got the Revelator :smh: ) but no new bounties showed up for this reset?

Xur with Ruin Wings, Light Beyond Nemesis, and Sealed Ahamkara Grasps and Hawkmoon(280) this week

He also has LEGACY primary exotic engrams for purchase as well. ToCs as well for purchase
\

HAWKMOON!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY.

HEADING TO XUR ASAP WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK

:lol: I saw the hawkmoon and decided to farm for exotics instead. The game really dropped 5.... FIVE of the same exotics I already have and 0... ZERO new items.

I'm grinding today and tomorrow. Need a few more coins to get the hawkmoon now.

:lol: I saw the hawkmoon and decided to farm for exotics instead. The game really dropped 5.... FIVE of the same exotics I already have and 0... ZERO new items.

so the 3 of coins nerf didn't really affect the drop rate? did you farm scourge of winter?

i wonder if it'll work better if you do scourge of winter, then fly to do the gatelord since you can get checkpoints rather easily :nerd:

so the 3 of coins nerf didn't really affect the drop rate? did you farm scourge of winter?

i wonder if it'll work better if you do scourge of winter, then fly to do the gatelord since you can get checkpoints rather easily :nerd:

Well for me I think I got one less than I would have last week. I think I got 6 packs from xur and ended up with 5 exotics so it was less than 20% and yes I farmed the same spot.

Edit I think I got 4 not 5.
Void fang vestments
The new warlock gauntlets (like my fifth or sixth pair)
Hereafter
Monte Carlo

All in all, I'm still cool with the farming tho I'm not happy I got nothing new.
I think weapons cost 23 coins and gear is what 16 or so? I used 42 coins so I still came out.

Last edited:

i wonder if it'll work better if you do scourge of winter, then fly to do the gatelord since you can get checkpoints rather easily
nerd.gif
I heard they did nerf it. The exotic drop rate doesn't stack right away so the scourge of winter trick will not work 
eyes.gif
. Apparently you have a better chance of exotics dropping if you use one per strike. Not sure if it's true, but that's word on the street. 

Well for me I think I got one less than I would have last week. I think I got 6 packs from xur and ended up with 5 exotics so it was less than 20% and yes I farmed the same spot.

Edit I think I got 4 not 5.
Void fang vestments
The new warlock gauntlets (like my fifth or sixth pair)
Hereafter
Monte Carlo

All in all, I'm still cool with the farming tho I'm not happy I got nothing new.
I think weapons cost 23 coins and gear is what 16 or so? I used 42 coins so I still came out.

youve given me hope bro thanks gonna do this tonight

Back
Top Bottom