Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I need gear to fuse my sword up.

Also got my trade in credit from Amazon today :lol:

I'm jealous. Mine just says processing....

That said, looks like the jig is up... Can't trade it to Amazon either. :lol:

They really made the taken king retail have a value LESS than the original :rofl:

Also got my trade in credit from Amazon today 
laugh.gif

That said, looks like the jig is up... Can't trade it to Amazon either.
laugh.gif

They really made the taken king retail have a value LESS than the original
roll.gif
When did you ship it? I think they have to give you whatever the agreed upon amount is. it's ground shipping so takes longer. I think I shipped last Thursday or Friday. Got the credit in my email today.

Also got my trade in credit from Amazon today :lol:

That said, looks like the jig is up... Can't trade it to Amazon either. :lol:

They really made the taken king retail have a value LESS than the original :rofl:
When did you ship it? I think they have to give you whatever the agreed upon amount is. it's ground shipping so takes longer. I think I shipped last Thursday or Friday. Got the credit in my email today.

They got it Monday. It's all good. I'm not spending that credit right now anyways :D

Yo I'm so glad yall ain't eat last night either. Imma stay joining the party and doing my Silky Johnson impression :lol:

Wouldn't that be rapid succession?
That is what my question really is...

Does "Rapid Succession" = killing boss, respawning, pop 3oC, kill boss, and repeat?

What about using a rune, popping 3oC, killing boss, present rune, and pop another 3oC?

Maybe not tier 1 runes, but at least tier 2 & 3 perhaps should allow you to use one each time I would think/hope.

Titan "evade" exotic chest piece has been seen: https://vid.me/UQJO

sick.gif
nthat.gif

I have my sword at 281, but haven't really used it. I can't get a heavy to drop for the life of me over 285 
mean.gif

I did use MoL and upgrade it fully to get the sword quest with it though at least. 

Last edited:

Wouldn't that be rapid succession?
That is what my question really is...

Does "Rapid Succession" = killing boss, respawning, pop 3oC, kill boss, and repeat?

What about using a rune, popping 3oC, killing boss, present rune, and pop another 3oC?

Maybe not tier 1 runes, but at least tier 2 & 3 perhaps should allow you to use one each time I would think/hope.

Titan "evade" exotic chest piece has been seen: https://vid.me/UQJO

sick.gif
nthat.gif

I have my sword at 281, but haven't really used it. I can't get a heavy to drop for the life of me over 285 
mean.gif

I did use MoL and upgrade it fully to get the sword quest with it though at least. 
Honestly It's not worth using in the court of oryx. Used about 10 of them over the past two nights and not even a legendary. Just a bunch of blues. I'm saving mine for strikes and such.

Honestly It's not worth using in the court of oryx. Used about 10 of them over the past two nights and not even a legendary. Just a bunch of blues. I'm saving mine for strikes and such.
3oC + Vanguard Strike bonus 
nthat.gif

I just have to remember not to blow all the Strange Coins and save some for buying stuff on Xur days as well though 
laugh.gif

Even though his inventory appears that it will be 10 lower than actually having it decrypted or as a reward. 

3oC + Vanguard Strike bonus 
nthat.gif

I just have to remember not to blow all the Strange Coins and save some for buying stuff on Xur days as well though 
laugh.gif

Even though his inventory appears that it will be 10 lower than actually having it decrypted or as a reward. 
Yeah, and the majority of the ToC's I used were on tier three instances too. Not a good rate.

I'm hoping Xur has something amazing in his arsenal tomorrow. Prob only going to be a weapon though knowing Bungie...

Also got my trade in credit from Amazon today 
laugh.gif

That said, looks like the jig is up... Can't trade it to Amazon either.
laugh.gif

They really made the taken king retail have a value LESS than the original
roll.gif
They got it Monday. It's all good. I'm not spending that credit right now anyways
happy.gif

Yo I'm so glad yall ain't eat last night either. Imma stay joining the party and doing my Silky Johnson impression
laugh.gif
Hater! lmao I woke up to a text this AM my homeboy ate man. Im tight lol

so the warlock scout shoots fast then midas multi when the super is full. claim it can drop guardian in 3 headshot

I need to level this up ASAP

so the warlock scout shoots fast then midas multi when the super is full. claim it can drop guardian in 3 headshot

I need to level this up ASAP
Which one is this
nerd.gif

Tlaloc?
Need my quest now!

I am still like 3-400 from hitting rank 3 though 
mean.gif
. I need to luck out with a couple of those fusion rifle turn ins for the Gunsmith
Same here, on both Titan and Warlock.

I did get Ace of Spades for my hunter and love it.

Back
Top Bottom