Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Just a tip for anyone who is going to try to get that sniper the next time it's the daily. If you have a supercell exotic auto USE IT!!. It'll charge up your super faster and it'll chain the psions and anything else while you shoot the blights or whatever.

When doing the exotic sword bounty and you have to farm materials is it common that you don't find a lot of the materials needed from that specific material(ie:relic iron) I've farmed a lot and I got not one.

so the warlock scout shoots fast then midas multi when the super is full. claim it can drop guardian in 3 headshot

I need to level this up ASAP

Was playing rift earlier this guy had one. I need this ASAP. He was terrorizing the entire team with it. I had to inspect dude to see what it was lol

Finally got me a sword....
Immediately leveled it to a 290. :pimp:

I meant to pick solar but I did void because I had taken witches on the mind.

TMT downed Oryx x2. Someone had the checkpoint on one of their alternate characters, so they hopped on and did it again. 

My other guy wasn't ready, so I just did it again since I am the orb runner for them. 

On that first Oryx kill though....

Pulse Rifle

Rocket Launcher

Raid Helmet

nthat.gif

TMT downed Oryx x2. Someone had the checkpoint on one of their alternate characters, so they hopped on and did it again. 

My other guy wasn't ready, so I just did it again since I am the orb runner for them. 

Pulse Rifle
Rocket Launcher
Raid Helmet

:nthat:

Damn, my crew is still on the Ogre!

Pulse Rifle

Rocket Launcher

Raid Helmet

nthat.gif
Feasting.

I want the Pulse and helmet. All I got was the hand cannon and another titan skirt 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Does anybody know if the Raid drops have similar restrictions to those of VoG and Crota (ie. X only drops in Normal Mode, etc.)?

got the hand cannon and chest piece tonight :smokin

up to the phobos for the touch of malice, will be had tomorrow :smokin

Man, my fire team is struggling on the Deathsingers... Dudes can't make jumps(!), got one who can't stay alive on the platforms so she chills in the back pretending to kill stuff... It's dumb stuff... This stuff is holding me back from the loot, man! :smh:

Biggie got the Touch of Malice last night and that gun is nasty! We farmed the Dreadnaught and did some Court of Oryx when he first got it last night. I have all the pieces, and just need to find more calcified fragments and finish the quest and there are a few others as well.

Xur with Ruin Wings, Light Beyond Nemesis, and Sealed Ahamkara Grasps and Hawkmoon(280) this week

He also has LEGACY primary exotic engrams for purchase as well. ToCs as well for purchase

Last edited:
My ish talking about my Hawkmoon is over now...Exotic engram dumb expensive, Im scared to cop and get a 329th Last Word.

Yall XBOX dudes have Hawkmoon trending on Twitter.. i aint even mad, yall deserve it.. yall waited a year. :tongue:

Touch of Malice is damn well broken for a Titan. I let off about 100+ shots in a row on yellow cabal when we summoned with the key in the breach. Just pop in and out of a bubble with BoL and it eats away your overshield rather than your life. Not to mention the damage doubles on every shot when you are on the last bullet. Can't wait to use this on the Wizards on my warlock later on in the week.

Zero was like "are you still shooting?" :lol:

Last edited:
Touch of Malice is damn well broken for a Titan. I let off about 100+ shots in a row on yellow cabal when we summoned with the key in the breach. Just pop in and out of a bubble with BoL and it eats away your overshield rather than your life. Not to mention the damage doubles on every shot when you are on the last bullet. Can't wait to use this on the Wizards on my warlock later on in the week.

:smokin i'll be joining you in the ToM group tonight

Isn't that how ToM is supposed to work though?

Isn't that how ToM is supposed to work though?

new day gghorn :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom