Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

People are definitely burnt out a bit. Crucible is a switch up that can bring some people back but not sure how much. A lot of us have definitely been playing too hardcore that last few months :lol:

Yeah peso squad had a nice reunion because of iron banner. Even did a few raids, but I'm pretty sure that's over now
laugh.gif

People are definitely burnt out a bit. Crucible is a switch up that can bring some people back but not sure how much. A lot of us have definitely been playing too hardcore that last few months :lol:

Crucible is a shotgun, hawkmoon, thorn fest. I try and stay away from all that.

Crucible is a shotgun, hawkmoon, thorn fest. I try and stay away from all that.

You forgot red death. People will always gravitate to whatever gun is the best for a particular situation. Other FPSes have had the same issues with people only using certain guns. Thorn is great to counter the use of red death which now is probably the most used gun.

I hate this game man.

4 stupid garbagehorns. Two in the same week.

0 god of wars.

I quit

You forgot red death. People will always gravitate to whatever gun is the best for a particular situation. Other FPSes have had the same issues with people only using certain guns. Thorn is great to counter the use of red death which now is probably the most used gun.

I dont think anyone was running pulse rifles. I did forgot about the recent buff to them. I was running my fusion trying to counter cheese lol.

Looking to run VoG on Hard, join up if you want. I rather run with NTers than randoms on my FR list.

EDIT: or Nightfall. I need two.

Last edited:
smh me allchemistry and his roommate ran the NF last night. i put in that work on omnigul....i got 7 ascendant shards. ascendant. 7. f*** this game. i barely play it as is, but the disrespect? no way.

smh me allchemistry and his roommate ran the NF last night. i put in that work on omnigul....i got 7 ascendant shards. ascendant. 7. f*** this game. i barely play it as is, but the disrespect? no way.

:lol:

Well to make you feel better, between my 3 NFs I got 6 ascendant energies :smh:

Ran through NF's and Atheon CP's and nabbed Patience And Time and Plan C this week. Didn't have either so that's fun. Sounds like P&T can be a beastly deal in the crucible.

If you sent me an an invite past few days, sorry, just been doing bounties and quick runs like that - haven't had time to raid.

Not sure if I'll get on tonight, but if so I'll post in here - need to put Crota down on hard one time.

Last edited:
Ran through NF's and Atheon CP's and nabbed Patience And Time and Plan C this week. Didn't have either so that's fun. Sounds like P&T can be a beastly deal in the crucible.

If you sent me an an invite past few days, sorry, just been doing bounties and quick runs like that - haven't had time to raid.

Not sure if I'll get on tonight, but if so I'll post in here - need to put Crota down on hard one time.
even with the P&T invisibility perk...as soon as u look into the scope, you send a red signal flare to your target.
laugh.gif

Well to make you feel better, between my 3 NFs I got 6 ascendant energies 
mean.gif
this game has no respect. i felt like yelling "YOU CANT TREAT ME LIKE THIS!" when i saw those 7 shards.

Last edited:
even with the P&T invisibility perk...as soon as u look into the scope, you send a red signal flare to your target.

this game has no respect. i felt like yelling "YOU CANT TREAT ME LIKE THIS!" when i saw those 7 shards.

You have to go into NF like I do, expect nothing but the 25% XP buff. I just want shaders now from DO and NM and that's it.

I think they need to add the ability to buy shaders from the factions. Not all of them, but one or two,they could even make the rank requirements something like rank 10 or something.

If u see me on hit me up I got a cp for HM Crota

PATIENCE AND TIME IS ONLY DECENT FOR CRUCIBLE.

FOR A CRUCIBLE SNIPER YOU DEF NEED A PRAEDYTHS REVENGE OR AT LEAST ONE OF THE LDR'S.

Last edited:
I know. I been playing hardline. That game is crazy
this, have had no urge to do weeklys or crota. Ran the nightfall, atheon, and gorgons chest last week. Got nothing as usual and i was ok. No rage no nothing...caring less and less about acquiring stuff this game will never give me at this point. Then again who am i kidding i still want suros and ballerhorn. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom