Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I told you already. Thunderlord is next week.

Really happy to see that Mask of the Third Man. Now I feel dumb for spending all those motes on helmet engrams

Damn son I know that hurt lol. But you got the mask now does that mean you bout to switch back to blade dancer for pvp?

I told you already. Thunderlord is next week.

Really happy to see that Mask of the Third Man. Now I feel dumb for spending all those motes on helmet engrams
Mask of the 3rd Man and Apothesis Veil
nthat.gif

Since I got busy and missed the last GGhorn upgrade chance, I can do that finally too. All 3 characters have their own IceBreaker and GGhorn
nthat.gif

I just wish the roll on that Mot3M was better, but I'll be picking it up to stash in case a great upgrade roll comes along.

Now I see where you got May 8th.. Bungie really stepping in and changing Xur :lol:
I think so, not sure

Just leveled NM and DO Bos, got another Bittersteal (2nd this week) and the NM one with AK at the end. :smokin

Nefertiti AK

Last edited:
The feelings of playing iron banner and being the top guy in the losing team and the next one below is literally half your score... Fml

I gotta run with yall sometime and not just solo

The feelings of playing iron banner and being the top guy in the losing team and the next one below is literally half your score... Fml

or the morons that keep flipping the spawns trying to cap all the points.

Last edited:
Cool blaz3n blaz3n , ill be on so ill hit u up if i see you guys on. evoxr1 evoxr1 sole vintage sole vintage i know playing with randoms is terrible. played a few matches yesterday and saw some of us on playing IB solo. Next I see that ill send out a group message. Id rather play with least amount of randoms.

Last edited:

Now I see where you got May 8th.. Bungie really stepping in and changing Xur
laugh.gif

I think so, not sure
Just leveled NM and DO Bos, got another Bittersteal (2nd this week) and the NM one with AK at the end.
smokin.gif

Nefertiti AK
Life not fair man

Someone help me with my last NF later so I can get another garbagehorn and shard it in orbit. Plz? :smile: @Ciscokid  @StillJustBlaze  

Last edited:

or the morons that keep flipping the spawns trying to cap all the points.

I USUALLY QUIT OUT OF THE MATCH WHEN THIS HAPPENS. IT IS A TESTAMENT TO HOW THE REST OF THE MATCH WILL GO. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT.

I have an extra Ghorn I can shard in someone's face too. I'm gonna go find a random kid and make him cry.

yall aint right.. sharding ballerhorns while ive got over 500 hours of playtime and havent seen one yet. I mean the closest ive gotten was a NF where my cousin got one after i did all the work.

Last edited:
I USUALLY QUIT OUT OF THE MATCH WHEN THIS HAPPENS. IT IS A TESTAMENT TO HOW THE REST OF THE MATCH WILL GO. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT.

We haven't linked up in a min Memphis... you playing tonight?

I KNOW MAN. I'M GOING TO AUSTIN, TX FOR SXSW THIS WEEKEND SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT AFTER I DO SOME MAINTENANCE PROGRAMMING ON MY WEBSITE.

Back
Top Bottom