Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@WrightOne86  throw the solar grenades at his feet to form a perimeter, thought we was doin it.  
laugh.gif

I also have a praetorian foil.
That initial video I watched where they claimed that using both Warlock subclasses would work
mean.gif

@WrightOne86  throw the solar grenades at his feet to form a perimeter, thought we was doin it.  
laugh.gif

I also have a praetorian foil.
That initial video I watched where they claimed that using both Warlock subclasses would work
mean.gif
Nah it was void, I remember dude being so scared of void burn, he used to jump off the map tryna get away from 'em.   Gucci bag was full of level 26 and 27 back then ...that seems so long ago but was less than 6 months ago. :lol:

Just did the math,

among my three characters, ive played this game for 375 hours (and counting) 
eek.gif
. I cant think of a game that ive played that comes close to even a 10% of that play time

Id say I got my moneys worth 

@Biggie62  @WrightOne86  merry christmas indeed 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Crazy how all you guys seem to get such good exotic drops from raids, while I'm over here just getting radiant shards and energies. The only weapon I want /need now is that damn ************* Gjallarhorn *****, stupid 2 + 2 not knowing what the **** it equals to ***** :smh: :smh: :smh:

Crazy how all you guys seem to get such good exotic drops from raids, while I'm over here just getting radiant shards and energies. The only weapon I want /need now is that damn ************* Gjallarhorn *****, stupid 2 + 2 not knowing what the **** it equals to ***** :smh: :smh: :smh:
Have you put the time in? How many characters you have ?

Is destiny not working for anyone else right now

I've been having problems connecting for almost a week now. I can play for a few hours at times and sometimes not at all. Gets annoying when you can play for like 5 min and think everything's good, then get booted outta nowhere. I've got just about every animal error code by now they started making up new ones for me. Liger, unicorn, chupacabra son I can't take it any more [emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji]

Have you put the time in? How many characters you have ?
yeah I think so. I put in 336 hrs. I have only two characters. Am I doing it wrong?

finally got the crota scout rifle. its pretty nice so far.

almost got all of the crota weapons. still getting a bunch of nothing for my hunter's gear. :smh:

they don't want me to become the Sword God for sure :lol:

almost got all of the crota weapons. still getting a bunch of nothing for my hunter's gear. :smh:

It's basically a VoC with a little less stability but more range. The perks on it aren't good though which is a problem. The Hand Cannon and the Pulse are the best weapons overall from the raid now.

It's basically a VoC with a little less stability but more range. The perks on it aren't good though which is a problem. The Hand Cannon and the Pulse are the best weapons overall from the raid now.

I'm actually a scout rifle kinda guy and really liked how smooth it was out of the box. I def don't love the pulse rifle. I'm OK with the hand canons.
I'm up to 3 abyss defiants (had 5), word of Crotas, and oversouls edicts now.
Been leveling them up for each character so I don't need to keep swapping for stuff like night falls.
Really want 1 more word of Crota tho so I can have 3.

So I just had a thought..

Ballerhorn and Truth are better exotic RL's in general, but wouldnt dragons breath had more of a place in the game before they patched the VoG push cheeses? (Atheon, and Templar)

and with the rumors of the next raid being a horde type encounter, could it redeem itself there?

Dont have one, this is just a random thought i had.

So I just had a thought..

Ballerhorn and Truth are better exotic RL's in general, but wouldnt dragons breath had more of a place in the game before they patched the VoG push cheeses? (Atheon, and Templar)

and with the rumors of the next raid being a horde type encounter, could it redeem itself there?

Dont have one, this is just a random thought i had.

It works like a Solar grenade so if you want crowd control sure it's okay for that. Problem is that the solar grenade effect lasts what seems like a shorter duration than the Warlock one. Problem with it is that unless you get something in a corner the mobs will do everything to avoid it and run away/around it. If you do it to a boss he will teleport back to a safe spot withing his range. I had Phogoth go somewhere where I never seen him go when I popped radiance and started to toss them around. But then he teleported back within his normal area but far away from the grenades. But the issue of the RL as a whole is the slow velocity of the rockets themselves. Mobs can dodge it or take a different route to you as the rocket is in the air if they see it. .

It works like a Solar grenade so if you want crowd control sure it's okay for that. Problem is that the solar grenade effect lasts what seems like a shorter duration than the Warlock one. Problem with it is that unless you get something in a corner the mobs will do everything to avoid it and run away/around it. If you do it to a boss he will teleport back to a safe spot withing his range. I had Phogoth go somewhere where I never seen him go when I popped radiance and started to toss them around. But then he teleported back within his normal area but far away from the grenades. But the issue of the RL as a whole is the slow velocity of the rockets themselves. Mobs can dodge it or take a different route to you as the rocket is in the air if they see it. .

gotcha, not having one i wasnt aware of those two issues..

Last edited:
Sunsinger with Voidfang Vestments and Fusion Grenades is the ultimate troll build :lol:

Had 16 grenade kills in one match
1tnaBKL.png

Voidfang is the one that lets you spawn with grenade energy. So having that equipped would give you two fusion grenades every time you spawn
qi6pdAN.png

Last edited:
Voidfang is the one that lets you spawn with grenade energy. So having that equipped would give you two fusion grenades every time you spawn
qi6pdAN.png
:rofl:

No it doesn't.

Sunsinger has a perk for extra fusion grenade, so you'll always have 2 charging. Voidfang gives your Axion Bolt grenade (Voidwalker subclass) energy every time you respawn. With Praxic Fire not only are you getting a ton of discipline but when radiance is active it decreases the cool down of your grenade so you can throw like 12+ fusions.

Back
Top Bottom