Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yea. I just looked at the notes on his account. Apparently he beat some members for some yeezy money
mean.gif
Wait wut?!

Dude put hands on another NT member over Yeezy money? Did I miss this thread or was one never made?

Last edited:
Yea. I just looked at the notes on his account. Apparently he beat some members for some yeezy money :smh:

Wait wut?!

Dude put hands on another NT member or Yeezy money? Did I miss this thread or was one never made?

Notes just say he collected $1600 from 2 members for yeezys but said he got scammed so the other members were sol I guess. He didn't respond to inquiries from another staff member.

Where are all these duedes w/ pulse rifles in IB?! The matches I ran was a Hawkmon and Thorn love fest, Jesus Christ! I was getting wrecked mostly w/ Hawkmoon. I pulled mine out, yup, OVERPOWERED. Not fun.

Yo memph, it was funny messing with u last night before u knew who I was :lol:

Dude was thinking "why does he keep talking to me like he knows me?" :rofl:

BRUH I'M NOT GONNA LIE, I WAS LIKE I KNOW IT'S #NT FAM BUT HAD NO IDEA WHO IT WAS :lol:

bruh... you should have known it was me. I was talking in the BANNEDescending tone. Yall gotta be on eggshells when dealing with me in destiny :lol:

Ask what I told Undefined Undefined and @puffishurr was gonna happen if we didn't finish crota hard a couple of weeks ago :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

You not bout that life.

Where are all these duedes w/ pulse rifles in IB?! The matches I ran was a Hawkmon and Thorn love fest, Jesus Christ! I was getting wrecked mostly w/ Hawkmoon. I pulled mine out, yup, OVERPOWERED. Not fun.
Yea if you keep your distance, that Hawkmoon is disgusting in IB. Especially if you are level 32 and run up on someone level 30 or something.
sick.gif
It took a looooong time for mine to drop
Out of all the runs we have done, I think Biggie is the only one to get one in our group. I think we might have 1 more from Bos or Fatal now finally, but that is it. Which is crazy you think of a full team of 6 running it 3x a week for a couple months at a time, lol

The only good pulse rifle in IB is the red death. IB is only Thorn and hawkmoon

Yea if you keep your distance, that Hawkmoon is disgusting in IB. Especially if you are level 32 and run up on someone level 30 or something.

Out of all the runs we have done, I think Biggie is the only one to get one in our group. I think we might have 1 more from Bos or Fatal now finally, but that is it. Which is crazy you think of a full team of 6 running it 3x a week for a couple months at a time, lol

I know Bos and Frost have had them drop. Not sure about Fatal.

I know Bos and Frost have had them drop. Not sure about Fatal.
Ahh it was probably those 2 then. I remembered a couple more finally got one, but wasn't sure of the 2nd person. Frost used all his luck on the Foil and now he can't get that Thunderlord
laugh.gif

Ahh it was probably those 2 then. I remembered a couple more finally got one, but wasn't sure of the 2nd person. Frost used all his luck on the Foil and now he can't get that Thunderlord :lol:
Fatal has one. I just got mine on Sunday.

I hope next raid weapons has similar drop rates. Crota was handing out primaries lol

Fatal has one. I just got mine on Sunday.

I hope next raid weapons has similar drop rates. Crota was handing out primaries lol
Ahhh gotcha.

Yea Crota drop rates are serious out here. I could have had 3x of each primary by now if I had kept them all
laugh.gif

Chilling with over 200 of each of the radiant materials now though
nthat.gif

At least I get to use some of them with my hunter and his gear now though.

Yea, but we had to wait until HM to enjoy them. Nothing wrong with that honestly.
Waiting for HM wasn't a problem at all :lol:

Nobody likes a grind nowadays? Smh

My first clear across all characters I had all primaries that's ridiculous

Last edited:
Waiting for HM wasn't a problem at all :lol:

Nobody likes a grind nowadays? Smh

My first clear across all characters I had all primaries that's ridiculous

:x

I had to wait until last week to get a Crux and then like 3 weeks of clears to finally get the scout and AR. Granted I don't use either at all ever :lol:

I just hope they implement both strategies into the next raid. VOG has decreased drop rates for guns(Fatebringer, Foil, Timepiece) with less armor customization and Crota has increased drop rate for guns but more armor customization.

Only thing left I'm looking for from Crota is a Titan helm with increased Super energy from minions of darkness, Titan/Hunter chest with Hand Canon/Scout with Sniper or Shotgun ammo. Preferably Hand Cannon/Shot Gun for Hunter. Lastly, a 3rd black hammer, since that sniper is nasty.

:x

I had to wait until last week to get a Crux and then like 3 weeks of clears to finally get the scout and AR. Granted I don't use either at all ever :lol:
RNG. To date I have 3 cruxes and I got a VEX on my very first Atheon clear.

Only that one Crux here for me, and I got a Vex on the first Atheon HM kill I had to. I think I have had 3-4 Vexes to date.

Shout out to @Quad and @Quad Jr with that old school cheese pushing him off.
nthat.gif

I remember back when he was the go to for the cheesing of him
laugh.gif

Only that one Crux here for me, and I got a Vex on the first Atheon HM kill I had to. I think I have had 3-4 Vexes to date.

Shout out to @Quad
and @Quad Jr
with that old school cheese pushing him off. :nthat:

I remember back when he was the go to for the cheesing of him :lol:

Because we were like the only warlocks besides Based and Besu ...had the queso blanco on lock. :smokin

Because we were like the only warlocks besides Based and Besu ...had the queso blanco on lock.
smokin.gif
I don't even remember Based on anything except his Titan
laugh.gif

I remember when I showed and was there with my Warlock just throwing extra grenades where you told me too
roll.gif

This timepiece does not exist. Im convinced one of you mogs made it up to confuse ppl with the scooter.

Only reason I know the foil exist is bc frost got it the one time i ran with him. I made him equip it just to verify.

Then he sharded it in my face 
sick.gif

This timepiece does not exist. Im convinced one of you mogs made it up to confuse ppl with the scooter.

Only reason I know the foil exist is bc frost got it the one time i ran with him. I made him equip it just to verify.

Then he sharded it in my face 
sick.gif

roll.gif

Sounds about right for something Frost would do, lol

But nah it exists. I have gotten a couple of them. I only kept the one though.

Then he sharded it in my face :x  

:lol: I was there with you on that run. It was Christmas Eve/Christmas morning because it was a super late run.

I had like 5 timepieces drop so I can confirm its existence. 2x I had a double drop :lol: But to be honest, I don't think I ever really used it. The Edict is good for this weeks nightfall and having 1-2 people running it is smart. Me however, Fatebringer is life when it's Arc burn.

Also it was Wright, Besu, Quad, and I think Tek had his Warlock up there as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom