Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Most of us have the Radegast Fury Iron Banner Rocket Launcher that we use if we aren't running with GGhorn or Truth (or a HMG). They are the best non-exotic launchers in the game.

Last edited:
Which non exotic rocket do you use then? I Like the thorn for pvp

Yea the IB one. I have 2 with tracking that are void and Arc. But my new Crucible one doesn't have tracking or field scout. It has Grenades and Horseshoes + Javelin + Clown Cartridge. Tracking is overrated in Crucible unless you're on a big map like the moon because it's easy to dodge a rocket if you use corners well.

The only launcher where tracking isn't complete **** are the GGHorn and Truth anyways
laugh.gif

3x IB Launchers checking in here (only bought 1 and the other 2 were drops)
nthat.gif

Yea the IB one. I have 2 with tracking that are void and Arc. But my new Crucible one doesn't have tracking or field scout. It has Grenades and Horseshoes + Javelin + Clown Cartridge. Tracking is overrated in Crucible unless you're on a big map like the moon because it's easy to dodge a rocket if you use corners well.

Gotcha. I don't have any IB launchers and I don't usually miss when I use the hunger so I still don't have any gripes. Would rather use a exotic primary in crucible than an exotic heavy.

Gotcha. I don't have any IB launchers and I don't usually miss when I use the hunger so I still don't have any gripes. Would rather use a exotic primary in crucible than an exotic heavy.

I'm in the same boat where I use the Hawkmoon. It's why I grinded 2 IBers ago to get it. I need to reroll 1 of my 3 Jolders to give me either Rangefinder or Rodeo + Field Scout + Crowd Control.

Got another gjallo :pimp:

Excuse me sir, I believe you have my ghorn...wwell at least I didn't get energy from NFs. Bos, frost, wavez, good running IB worth yall. Those match scores man :smokin they were so lopsided

I DON'T KNOW MAN. THAT TRUTH ROCKET LAUNCHER DOES WORK ON ME. EVEN WHEN I'M PLAYING CORNERS HARD. NO MATTER WHAT MAP I'M ON. I SWEAR THAT ROCKET BENDS AROUND CORNERS.

Last edited:
Yo memph, it was funny messing with u last night before u knew who I was :lol:

Dude was thinking "why does he keep talking to me like he knows me?" :rofl:

If you're not running a Gjallarhorn do you even Destiny?

Just cuz u get one every week :smh:

I actually havent gotten one in the past two weeks, so I'm on a Gjallarhorn dry spell  |I  

I do have an unleveled one in my vault tho, threw all the other extra ones I got in the trash with the Universal Remote.

Why did I get cursed with a universal remote? I'm half tempted to still level it up :lol:

If you're not running a Gjallarhorn do you even Destiny?

Just cuz u get one every week :smh:

I actually havent gotten one in the past two weeks, so I'm on a Gjallarhorn dry spell  |I  

I do have an unleveled one in my vault tho, threw all the other extra ones I got in the trash with the Universal Remote.

Why did I get cursed with a universal remote? I'm half tempted to still level it up :lol:

Give me Admin status so I can ban you for making such a statement.

Last edited:
^ THIS. I have 800hrs played and 2 months for the next dlc is too long. I came to a dead end with this game.

BRUH I'M NOT GONNA LIE, I WAS LIKE I KNOW IT'S #NT FAM BUT HAD NO IDEA WHO IT WAS :lol:

bruh... you should have known it was me. I was talking in the BANNEDescending tone. Yall gotta be on eggshells when dealing with me in destiny :lol:

Ask what I told Undefined Undefined and @puffishurr was gonna happen if we didn't finish crota hard a couple of weeks ago :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Last edited:

BRUH I'M NOT GONNA LIE, I WAS LIKE I KNOW IT'S #NT FAM BUT HAD NO IDEA WHO IT WAS :lol:

bruh... you should have known it was me. I was talking in the BANNEDescending tone. Yall gotta be on eggshells when dealing with me in destiny :lol:

Ask what I told Undefined Undefined and @puffishurr was gonna happen if we didn't finish crota hard a couple of weeks ago :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

THEY GONNA GO THE WAY OF DJ PROTO J :lol:

Back
Top Bottom