Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

By how many more points is it worth upgrading armor if it has a higher stat roll?

Give or take, 2.74 points is a 1% increase or decrease in that particular cathegory depending on how it rolls. I usually do if it's a legendary when it comes to 6-10 in a double roll or 8-10 if it's a single stat. If it's more then it's a no brainer to me.

Im just playing for 3 pieces of crota armor.

0) God of War

1) Titan helm (orb regen)

2) Warlock helm

3) Warlock gauntlets.

After Tues/Wed, Im playing Lego Marvel and free indie games lol
NM crota stingy with the drops today :frown:

But at least my final character can hit 32 :smile:

Last edited:
Two NM crota raids results

Shards
Shards

This really makes me angry and the Hunger of Crota still eludes me :smh:

Shards
Shards

This really makes me angry and the Hunger of Crota still eludes me :smh:

Trust me it'll come when u least expect it. That's what happened to me... I didn't expect and next thing u know I got 2 hungers and my 2nd gally in 2 nm runs

Crota NM was stingy on 2 runs tonight. Hunter gots no gear yet again but got a Universal Remote like I wanted one :lol:

The nightfall tho..... Got another gjallo :pimp:

My boy got 2 black hammers tonight bringing his tally to 6 :lol:

Shards
Shards

This really makes me angry and the Hunger of Crota still eludes me
mean.gif
Hang in there man. You know myself and Zero run 3x a week as well on Crota and we just got our first HoC on Monday after all this time. While we had the gucci bag out for my hunter nonetheless at that
laugh.gif

2 pieces of raid gear and the HoC from that NM run for him though. Once it is all maxed out, I will be level 31 at least now though. Just need a helmet so I can wear the Don't Touch Me Gloves in the Abyss section.

Got another gjallo :pimp:

Excuse me sir, I believe you have my ghorn...wwell at least I didn't get energy from NFs. Bos, frost, wavez, good running IB worth yall. Those match scores man :smokin they were so lopsided

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom