Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Iron Banner glitch didn't work for me. I did exactly as what was said but at the reset time it wouldn't allow me to enter the tower. It said requirements not met and it wouldn't let me jump in. :frown: :stoneface:

Need a new crew.... Puffishurr may be back in town but it seems like everyone else moved on to new games :smh:

Had me back on GTA last week :lol:

Iron Banner glitch didn't work for me. I did exactly as what was said but at the reset time it wouldn't allow me to enter the tower. It said requirements not met and it wouldn't let me jump in. :frown: :stoneface:

If you went into inventory and equipped different weapons or armor it would have fixed that error. You also should wait until like 3-5 minutes after :00 to select the tower.

The glitch worked for me. I won't be able to IB at all this reset so I got 3 jolder's hammer to see what I can roll with.

Yea there is a need for new content. I have every weapon in the game now that's an exotic and every gun from both raids. There really isn't much to do. I guess I could use 2 more black hammers, but that's it. Plus, a lot of us have gone pretty hardcore so we are in the process of a burnout phase.

Tell ya'll one thing, after doing so many HM clears in a row, doing a NM last week was straight laughs and jokes. We couldn't believe how easy and fun it was when you can make mistakes and still recover from them. Popping bubbles in front of people's rockets, people dying for boomers because they thought the boomer wasn't strong, and just how much more damage everything takes. Pure comedy
laugh.gif
Currently with the lack of content in PvE.. is why I urge people to play PvP.

Theres like 5 people in here that play PvP outside of Iron Banner.. and personally I might think thats more of a Playstation problem(meaning that most of yall come from Story/Single player backgrounds). Coming from Xbox, where multiplayer is more competitive, draws me to the PVP aspect in this game.. but most of yall just aren't into it
mean.gif
I'm down to play PvP. I was hoping we ran some PvP last night but Wright needed strikes so it's all good. My coffee table might get pwned in the process but I've always been a PvP first player. Destiny just had some great PvE moments but I'm at that point where there's no more content to play for, especially after getting the Hunger of Crota finally last night.

I'm down to play PvP. I was hoping we ran some PvP last night but Wright needed strikes so it's all good. My coffee table might get pwned in the process but I've always been a PvP first player. Destiny just had some great PvE moments but I'm at that point where there's no more content to play for, especially after getting the Hunger of Crota finally last night.

Yea I'm getting sick of sharding Thunderlords in front of Frost :lol:

Well, maybe not really :rofl:

Don't throw shade at your little hunter brother
laugh.gif

Almost level 31 at least though. Just have to get 8 more marks and then buy the chest piece and max it out.
nthat.gif

I came back right as you and Bos left the chat last night, but didn't catch you in time to say later, lol. Baby was crying so I was trying to help get him straight.
Yea I'm getting sick of sharding Thunderlords in front of Frost
laugh.gif
Well, maybe not really
roll.gif
When Frost left the chat last night from this
roll.gif

Don't throw shade at your little hunter brother
laugh.gif

Almost level 31 at least though. Just have to get 8 more marks and then buy the chest piece and max it out.
nthat.gif

I came back right as you and Bos left the chat last night, but didn't catch you in time to say later, lol. Baby was crying so I was trying to help get him straight.
Yea I'm getting sick of sharding Thunderlords in front of Frost
laugh.gif
Well, maybe not really
roll.gif
When Frost left the chat last night from this
roll.gif
roll.gif
 No Shade to my little hunter brother. Don't forget I was the one who stayed back in the abyss and kept reviving you. It was kinda nice though, Bos you and I running strikes. Just three hunters wrecking everything. Almost brought a tear of joy from my eyes. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 No Shade to my little hunter brother. Don't forget I was the one who stayed back in the abyss and kept reviving you. It was kinda nice though, Bos you and I running strikes. Just three hunters wrecking everything. Almost brought a tear of joy from my eyes. 
laugh.gif
That Abyss run was crazy. Everything just left you alone and you walked through the entire thing just reviving me
laugh.gif

But when @bLaZ3n jumped in the air on the bridge right as I said, "I am here" and the Gatekeeper blasted me
roll.gif

The hunter class definitely is fun to play. Can't wait to get finish this Arc blade class, so that I can go level that Gunslinger class finally
nthat.gif
. That and buy the chest piece, so that I can level the Don't Touch Me Gloves finally too.

Oh and I meant to post earlier...

Omnigoul with Arc burn
sick.gif
mean.gif

Got that Hunger of Crota last night when Zero got his, so we only need to get Fatal that Crux and our entire group has every weapon from Crota
nthat.gif

Then we just need to get Frost that Thuhnderlord somehow
laugh.gif

When @illsupra
 finally gets his Thunderlord - 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have a friend who when we went to college parties back in undergrad he use to do **** like this once in a while. We would be dying :lol:

Some of the girls were cool with it, others were prude and disgusted :lol: It was pure comedy

IB glitch worked for me. Bought 2 Jolders and a chest peice.. Blew all my motes trying to roll my rocket. Idk why I can't get that combo smh

Yea just thought about it Biggie, and you are going to want tripod or field scout. You don't want to have only 1 rocket by default unless clown cartridge procs for you.

Nah Bos runs with 1 rocket too. Problem with the IB RL is that the velocity is low so javelin is almost is a must. With RL you can keep your distance well. I'll be alright. Plus I have others with similar perks.

Nah Bos runs with 1 rocket too. Problem with the IB RL is that the velocity is low so javelin is almost is a must. With RL you can keep your distance well. I'll be alright. Plus I have others with similar perks.

The velocity is not slow at all :lol:

Here is my rocket: View media item 1449703
Ideally, I want Grenades and Horseshoes, Field Scout, Clown Cartridge.. or I'd even deal with Third Eye instead of Clown Cartridge. But 1 rocket hasn't been a problem with me at all.

Yea but it doesn't hurt that you have Flared Magwell on that launcher too with your reload maxed out though.

You can get different launches on them as well to bump up the velocity too, but I definitely wouldn't call this launcher slow.

Anyone else see this chick on Reddit post her Cosplay Warlock outfit that she made? It came out really good surprisingly, lol

Hey! long time lurker here.... been working on this costume for around 5 months and finally completed it in time for LSCC. I made it all myself from scratch (except for the pants which were modified and the shirt + shoes which were bought and painted). I'm quite proud of it and I hope you like it! :D

I posted some progress pics on my page: (www.facebook.com/leahloveschief), and i'd like to point out how awesome Punished Props is! (also big props to www.cosplayshoots.com, they had this whole set up including a fog machine there for the whole con and they'd take, edit and print your shots up there and then! it was awesome. We decided it looked a lot like Venus.)

Anyway, my next project is Gjallarhorn! :D

Back
Top Bottom